Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I'm Tired Of This Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of This Generation (2397 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of This Generation by McEphiks(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Getting a good woman is now Herculean.

Without needing anyone's prerogative, after proper observation of recent occurrence it'll suffice to say this generation of women needs to be sanitized.

Why can't Nigerian ladies just think about something else other than money�‍♂️�‍♂️ If you must make money then do so legitimately and avoid people asking peurile questions when you finally hit the jackpot.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by XXXXTENTACION: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
broke ass nigga go and hustle.

poverty is a disease. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by shamsin6300(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
No be only sanitize
Na Qurantinne.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
McEphiks:
Getting a good woman is now Herculean.

Without needing anyone's prerogative, after proper observation of recent occurrence it'll suffice to say this generation of women needs to be sanitized.

Why can't Nigerian ladies just think about something else other than money�‍♂️�‍♂️ If you must make money then do so legitimately and avoid people asking peurile questions when you finally hit the jackpot.
What is all this complain here and there. Simply say tell them you don’t have money and Rest In Peace(RIP)

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by falcon01: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Broke nigga go and hustle.

nah.. it ain't like that brah!! he needs to feel love like real love. No matter how much money you get it's just meaningless if you dont have that I've pretended I don't need love cause its just some bunch of chemical reaction.. why not just keep banging different kitten and keep flexing?? but along the line you gotta realize daam!! you need some one who understands you, somehow who would hug you an say they care not the words but deep from their heart theu actually do, which is very hard to find in Nigerian girls. That's the dilemma.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by McEphiks(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Broke nigga go and hustle.

Big man gimme money
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by XXXXTENTACION: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
McEphiks:

Big man gimme money
go and hustle those that have money don't have two heads. undecided

stop complaining and man up.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by McEphiks(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
go and hustle those that have money don't have two heads. undecided

stop complaining and man up.

What I typed is comprehensible. That you can't fathom it is disappointing since you're smart with your fingers other than your brain. Next time endeavor reading to understand not to reply.

Gimme money na request answer that one and stop dodging the billing.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by HarunaWest(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
One dey my WhatsApp now dey type show me love upandan...I send LOVE give am she say no say her own love na Money...I just laugh

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Nonyeadamu: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Even in the Bible, the book of Job comes before Romans. So my brother, find a job before romancing someone's daughter.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by extol1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
HarunaWest:
One dey my WhatsApp now dey type show me love upandan...I send LOVE give am she say no say her own love na Money...I just laugh
so northerner girls too like money
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by SenecaTheYonger: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mmhmm
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by XXXXTENTACION: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2021
McEphiks:

What I typed is comprehensible. That you can't fathom it is disappointing since you're smart with your fingers other than your brain. Next time endeavor reading to understand not to reply.

Gimme money na request answer that one and stop dodging the billing.

Judging from what you typed i can say you are a graduate and judging from your tone i can tell you are unemployed. undecided

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by McEphiks(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
Even in the Bible, the book of Job comes before Romans. So my brother, find a job before romancing someone's daughter.

Olodo... Relationship is now a source of income abi

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by McEphiks(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Judging from what you typed i can say you are a graduate and judging from your tone i can tell you are unemployed. undecided

You need to see Jesus... I mean Jesus Christ not Gabriel Jesus
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2021
McEphiks:

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by XXXXTENTACION: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2021
McEphiks:

You need to stop complaining and whining like a child. undecided Man up.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by UwaMmebii(m): 1:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Hahahaha
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by HarunaWest(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2021
extol1:

so northerner girls too like money
nah she is ibo
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Bashnigga(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

lol, very funny
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by majemuoluwa45075: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Remijuice: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2021
*Know what you want

*Where to get them

*And how to get them

Nigeria is like a jungle. Don't be emotional towards relationship issues cause you may be seen as weak.

People cannot give what they don't have.
No joy in the street bro,, No love.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
nah.. it ain't like that brah!! he needs to feel love like real love. No matter how much money you get it's just meaningless if you dont have that I've pretended I don't need love cause its just some bunch of chemical reaction.. why not just keep banging different kitten and keep flexing?? but along the line you gotta realize daam!! you need some one who understands you, somehow who would hug you an say they care not the words but deep from their heart theu actually do, which is very hard to find in Nigerian girls. That's the dilemma.

Your best bet, is to find a virgin and many of these virgins nor good.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
majemuoluwa45075:

Shift, with your slave and master mentality.

Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by falcon01: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Your best bet, is to find a virgin and many of these virgins nor good.
well you still wanna f*ck though..
Re: I'm Tired Of This Generation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
well you still wanna f*ck though..

You can Bleep any of these hoes but marry a virgin. Virgins plenty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Virgin Are You? / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.