Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Can You Be A Third Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be A Third Wife (3697 Views)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / My Uncle Just Married His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by haybhi1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
It depends on the circumstances that surround the man; none wouldn't if he were in the Calibre of Dangote, Otedola, even Wizkid and likes.
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Jeon(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
I'm shocked how some people cope with polygamy lineage. I can't deal with that even as a man.
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Nato008(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Thanks but I grew in the south all through my life nd I was posted to Bauchi for PPA. That's how I met him
truly problem no dey finish sha
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by ena5four(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Quinex2:
So, because she admitted she can do a one night stand for one million, every lady on nairaland must admit same? How some of you reason baffle me. Listen and listen good, I can never ever let someone I don't love touch me, let alone have sex, not even for a billion dollar. It irritates me to the core, I rather die poor than do such.

no vex ma,

hope we're good now? grin
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by joceey(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
chiommy123:
With this type of economy someone is thinking of two, three wives hmmm. Me iam very jealous so it can't work for me.

Dont mind her ,she is planning to be the third wife because the fulani man has money so much.Na money she dey marry grin
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by parcydrix(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
This guy is a fucking troll
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Pweetyccee(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Third wife for a fulani man
God forbid bad thing

I no dey share my future husband with anybody so I can't
Not with a Hausa or fulani man even a Muslim man
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Remijuice: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
ena5four:

I swear, i love people like you, simple and straightforward, no mincing words. grin so many nl ladies will still claim they can't do a nyt wit 1m.
Y are you shinning teeth?

ena5four:

no vex ma,

You still dey shine teeth..
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Ayo2004: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

Hell no. I cant even be a first wife.
Im the only wife!
Or no wife.
I think being in a polygamous marraige only works if u dont have jelousy issues.

Also if u can change ur religion just like that then ur faith cant b very strong
By the time this 1 meets Ned Nwoko,na she go dey beg for marriage grin
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Ayo2004: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Third wife for a fulani man
God forbid bad thing

I no dey share my future husband with anybody so I can't
Not with a Hausa or fulani man even a Muslim man
If your husband marry 2nd wife,kill him na cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by fadal(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
If u will convert to islam,i will give u good advices?
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by ena5four(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Remijuice:
Y are you shinning teeth?

You still dey shine teeth..
Ur Wahala Be Lile Undone Rice grin
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Pweetyccee(f): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

If your husband marry 2nd wife,kill him na cheesy
Lol am not a killer cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Ayo2004: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Lol am not a killer cheesy
Why u na saying you can't be in a polygamous marriage?if your husband decides to marry another wife even if you have kids,wetin u go do?
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Pweetyccee(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

Why u na saying you can't be in a polygamous marriage?if your husband decides to marry another wife even if you have kids,wetin u go do?
My future husband z not going to decide anything because am good 2 be a good wife & my husband best friend. By God Grace am not going to marry a community dick
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Ayo2004: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pweetyccee:
My future husband z not going to decide anything because am good 2 be a good wife & my husband best friend. By God Grace am not going to marry a community dick
Lol,no be by good wife and best friend... many men especially when rich will cheat on their wives no matter if she is an angel but they take care of them well,u talk like a sensible naija girl which is very rare,I for don come pay your bride price but marriage no even dey my mind at all grin

Wish u luck in finding Mr. Right

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Oturatetuala(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Quinex2:
So, because she admitted she can do a one night stand for one million, every lady on nairaland must admit same? How some of you reason baffle me. Listen and listen good, I can never ever let someone I don't love touch me, let alone have sex, not even for a billion dollar. It irritates me to the core, I rather die poor than do such.

Sis lie small small, we no be mumu.. did you just say 1 billion dollar? Let us be realistic when it get to some point in life. No insult
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Oturatetuala:

Sis lie small small, we no be mumu.. did you just say 1 billion dollar? Let us be realistic when it get to some point in life. No insult
Lol. People won't cease to amuse me. No wonder some do all manner of unimaginable and unspeakable things for money. You've shown clearly you're one of them. To you, everything is all about money? I can't argue abeg. Ciao.
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2021
ena5four:

no vex ma,

Sure
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Mrscarter(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Poanan:

hmm ... a million? do you know what a million is? so a million will make you do what you dont want to do?

if that is the case I dont believe your write that " it is is love over money."

No it depends on the situation ofcourse.
N i know a million dollars is a decent amount.
Depending on our need for money n my mans blessing haha like thatd happen!
I wouldnt enjoy it.
But it will never happen i dont know any millionaires so its all conjecture.
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Oturatetuala(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Quinex2:
Lol. People won't cease to amuse me. No wonder some do all manner of unimaginable and unspeakable things for money. You've shown clearly you're one of them. To you, everything is all about money? I can't argue abeg. Ciao.

I can't argue either but small small ma
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Nonyeadamu: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
fadal:
If u will convert to islam,i will give u good advices?

I'm all ears
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by fadal(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
If u want to be more happy in Ur life convert to islam and marry him to protect yall love undecided
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
funkymeky:
You may end up breaking up with your Fulani man boyfriend when you begin to learn a lot from this forum. This forum will enlighten you over time. Perhaps you're born and bread in Bauchi that's why you don't see anything wrong in being a third wife or converting to Islam. Take a chill pill, give yourself sometime before you make any decision or better still visit some other parts of Nigeria (southern ) or the capital of your state of origin ( Owerri) I bet you will see life differently after some exposure.
Nice point
Re: Can You Be A Third Wife by Akuruoulo(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Mrscarter:

Nope. I cant let someone i dnt love touch me. Especially an older man.
No matter the amount of money.
Especially for years lol.
Money isnt everything.
Give me love over money anyday.
As long as im with my man n have my basic needs im easy pleased.

If it was a million for one night i could maybe force myself do the deed lol then go get my man n i everuthing he could want.

As for sharing the man i love..thats a hell no
U say ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl / Attractiveness Of A Black Woman / Married Ladies Indicate Yourselves..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.