Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl (3678 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by estylove1(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
Sometimes guys think ladies r stupid. when they want to break up a relationship they look for stupid excuses to break up instead of calling the girl to tell her they are no longer interested they would want to fight her and do some foolish things inorder to break up. Guys afterall when you wanted to ask her out you were not fighting why then when u want to break up u look for foolish excuses to break up

i just wonder angry
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by McDreamy: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2007
Guys will always be guys, ladies will always be ladies!

Esty, why dont u come out n tell us your story instead of all this hidden aggression?
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by nduleme(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2007
She has said it all - her relationship went through the following stages:

stage one

Guy chyked her, told her all the love terms in the books, and some that are not in the books,  cool

stage two

Girl agrees to "try" guy out, and a relationship ensured cheesy

stage three

Girls gets too involved in the relationship (this would be off-scene anyway, so she wont tell us) and guy feels choked 

stage four

Guy picks up a fight and walks away shocked

stage five (present stage)

Girl whines, and generalizes that all guys are the same grin
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by estylove1(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2007
@ nduleme
well dats your own opinion. yes guys will be guys and ladies will be ladies why i said what i said is that when u r in a relationship why dont u just be honest with d lady and tell her u r no longer interested instead of putting up a fight
i dont need to give you guys all d details about my experiences cos i know u hav some bad experiences too
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by estylove1(f): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2007
and for d records there is not hidden agression anywhere i believe as adults issues especially relationship issues should be treated with upmost care. if u want to break up with a girl u should be descent enough to break it off cordially not wiht a fight nor with agression
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by McDreamy: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2007
Yeah, RIGHT! tongue
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by iice(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hay, that's the world for you.
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by Risto(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Get used to it girl, it has to be done one way or the other.ciao![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by MissyB1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
Risto:

Get used to it girl, it has to be done one way or the other.ciao![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
So a man can actually use dis line on a girl?
Na wa for sm pple sha.
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by cold(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
Plz can smone xplain to me like i'm a 6yr old what nicer way is there in ending a r/ship without creating some bad blood.Well as 4 me i neva tell a girl off,i just let her read btw the lines.
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by lonelypal(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
whats all this Guys this, guys that, ve been seeing here lately?
Enough of this generalisation posts!
@ poster
question: pls tell, oh sorry, or should i say[b] TEACH [/b]us the most polite way of breakin up wit a gurl cos am about to jilt someone now embarassed
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by HRhotness(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
Break-ups are never easy for either the initiator or the heartbroken. . . u should also take that into consideration
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by sistawoman: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
How about this approach:

Sit down with the woman and tell her that you no longer feel that this working out. Answer all of her questions, giving her closure, pick your things and leave.
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by lonelypal(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Break-ups are never easy for either the initiator or the heartbroken. . . u should also take that into consideration

word!!
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by scantee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster
i think the only way to breakup is by unusual acusuation.
it is not an easy thing to tell sombody that your no more intrested, because you may break his/her hart. but if it inform of misunderstanding that you use to breakup, he or she will be seeing it as misunderstanding thinking that both of you will soon reconcile, but at his or her greatest suprise it will lead to parmnent breakup.

no body will be hurt. life goes on.

mind you that life is all about up up.

they born you up
you grow up
you fellow up
and you move up
you make up
and you huk up
you open up
and zip up
but never give up.

life must definetly continues.

i rest here.
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by sistawoman: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
scantee:

@poster
i think the only way to breakup is by unusual acusuation.
it is not an easy thing to tell sombody that your no more intrested, because you may break his/her hart. but if it inform of misunderstanding that you use to breakup, he or she will be seeing it as misunderstanding thinking that both of you will soon reconcile, but at his or her greatest suprise it will lead to parmnent breakup.

no body will be hurt. life goes on.

mind you that life is all about up up.

they born you up
you grow up
you fellow up
and you move up
you make up
and you huk up
you open up
and zip up
but never give up.

life must definetly continues.

i rest here.

That is how you wind up with a stalker.

I have always preferred the direct approach. But I am not used to grown men and women playing games. Why not just be direct. If she/he is the type that will fly off the handle and cant handle bad news then what are you doing with them in the first place.

I just dont understand people not behaving like they have home training, that concept to me is foreign and unfamiliar.

It is like people telling me my children are so well behaved in the store. And I always looked at them and ask is there some other way that they are to behavie. I dont tolerate foolishness.
Re: Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl by hardbody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2016
estylove1:
and for d records there is not hidden agression anywhere i believe as adults issues especially relationship issues should be treated with upmost care. if u want to break up with a girl u should be descent enough to break it off cordially not wiht a fight nor with agression

Girls no dey gree when you ask them to leave nicely. They will then tell you they saw this coming. They saw your text messages from Iyabo and they listened to all your calls and convo with Yetunde and how 'you have used them' and want to now dump them. Ladies never agree that it is time to move on. So i guess guys just hing their departure on something so they can move on.

I don't do this though. I will rather have a long conversation with you. Take the hit, bite the bullet and move on. Its cleaner that way. It also allows Okafor's law to be applied in due course.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? / The "Friend-zone Of Life" Experience / Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.