Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

6 Visible Signs She Is Into You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You (30446 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by IamNumeroUno: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=MickzyDonald post=99678177][/quote]

Guy, easy. You wan kill am?
I understand say Buhari leave people hungry, but no transfer aggression mbok.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by SQLmastar(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
So to be on a safe side, she must fulfill all six signs? Because there's a lady I almost kisssed in my office place because she always leans towards my face whenever conversational.
Is that Green light or amber?
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Vaiki(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
binarymachine:

https://flipmemes.com/2020/11/22/6-visible-signs-she-is-into-you/
Rubbish! She only needs something. It could be short or long term.
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Ugandatales: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2021
More like, "6 Visible Sign She is Into Your Money."
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by PrettySmart(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
binarymachine:

https://flipmemes.com/2020/11/22/6-visible-signs-she-is-into-you/
She does exactly all these if she wants to destroy you!
Awon apprentice Delilah!

1 Like

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by fitinwell: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Children's play
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=trustedward post=101075547]Will she be giving me money?[/quote

Why are u always like this?
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2021
E Be Things..

Once I discover say u dey flash me greenlight, I go bone your matter straight up, I no geh time to decode wetin no dey traffic again...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by sammirano: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Metwwh
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by stanliwise(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Rubbish... At the end u end up spending your hard earned bucks on them. Since I have been single I have noticed a lot of progress, productivity and my peace of mind has been serene. Giving into them is just a waste of time
but you would marry one of them eventually
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by stanliwise(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2021
SQLmastar:
So to be on a safe side, she must fulfill all six signs? Because there's a lady I almost kisssed in my office place because she always leans towards my face whenever conversational.
Is that Green light or amber?
And you did not receive slap. Even if she leans towards you and it is a green light. Is that a way of accepting the green light ?

1 Like

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Hezmatosky: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
How can a man be fuuny without money? Without money bro everything about you is annoying kiss Even a General in army can be funny when he has money angry

3 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by tonyzeal(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2021
We have more pressing issues than this;can this make nigeria as a nation any better?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Kudducini(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Hmm.. So this is what joy is trying to do she's been acting like this for a week now sha..

But.. I just want to be her friend oh.

I can't be feeding her and myself biko am not her father

4 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by emmnprince(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
That number 6 ehnn dey spoil things o especially if na traditional man or guy with ego and value tradition. No matter how d likeness be, no matter how the tease be, no dare call those guys BIG head, mumu, ode, goat or . . .

You just remind me of how my younger sister and her close friend from childhood do use words of this kind at each other, mumu, goat, ode, fowl yansh, . . . I go just dey look dem dey say which kain friendship be dis. Dem go fight today, settle d next minute

2 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by emmnprince(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
trustedward:
Will she be giving me money?

Is her money your problem?
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by EndRape2(f): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Who nah no dey tire for women matter, your mates are busy inventing technology, but Nigerian guys , are Always busy with ,signs a woman love you, signs she will be a good wife, signs she is not cheating on you,

nah like dis we go dey dey, Is this how we will move the country forward.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by emmnprince(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Rubbish... At the end u end up spending your hard earned bucks on them. Since I have been single I have noticed a lot of progress, productivity and my peace of mind has been serene. Giving into them is just a waste of time

Oga don learn. He don get life experience! And he don dey act accordingly. I hope he doesn't have a relapse in the near future and become their irredeemable puppet then!

1 Like

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by emmnprince(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Ademola47:
7. She bills you less: Most women don't really like putting excessively high bills on guys they truly love.

8. She compromises her social and moral stance to fit in into the guy's life plan.

Ademola
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by KingDash: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
trustedward:
my brother for here Don talk everything finish.. we no need pussyy na money, fine boy na maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by KingDash: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
trustedward:
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by SQLmastar(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2021
stanliwise:

And you did not receive slap. Even if she leans towards you and it is a green light. Is that a way of accepting the green light ?
how do I accept the green light?
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by SQLmastar(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Kudducini:
Hmm.. So this is what joy is trying to do she's been acting like this for a week now sha..

But.. I just want to be her friend oh.

I can't be feeding her and myself biko am not her father
you would have access to her tight kpekus. No dullin!
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Ibadanpikin: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
stanliwise:

Yes green light can be accepted that way.Their was this pretty student that lives close to my mothers shop,i always recommend her beuty anytime she passes around our shop.But i noticed that this girl started giving me green light since i stopped talking to her again because her beauty is increasing each day and i think i can't match her.But one day i stopped her n collected her number,i told her i would pay her a visit in the evening after closing frm shop inwhich she agrees.In her room i cuddle her n our mouth was closer,she told me to kiss her which i deed,wow i nearly died on top of this endowed girl.After the marathon that is when i rememered to ask her,her name.CHAI sex good oh.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by confirmedniggae: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
One of my staff keep asking me where did I sleep every morning she sees me !

What does that mean

1 Like

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by stanliwise(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Yes green light can be accepted that way.Their was this pretty student that lives close to my mothers shop,i always recommend her beuty anytime she passes around our shop.But i noticed that this girl started giving me green light since i stopped talking to her again because her beauty is increasing each day and i think i can't match her.But one day i stopped her n collected her number,i told her i would pay her a visit in the evening after closing frm shop inwhich she agrees.In her room i cuddle her n our mouth was closer,she told me to kiss her which i deed,wow i nearly died on top of this endowed girl.After the marathon that is when i rememered to ask her,her name.CHAI sex good oh.
Since you’re the only one who know how authentic your story is then good with you.

Well it depends on the kind of girl

1 Like

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by stanliwise(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
SQLmastar:
how do I accept the green light?
Test... E.g why not invite her over to your place?
Actions they say speak louder than voice
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by SQLmastar(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
stanliwise:

Test... E.g why not invite her over to your place?
Actions they say speak louder than voice
To fvck or to cook or to watch zeeworld ?
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Asianjollof007: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
More like, she is into your pocket.
Love is highly overrated.
Love is highly dependent upon material things.

No girl will fall for you if you are wretched. The best thing to happen to anyone is to set eyes on the bag, girls will follow naturally.

You are a wise man!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by daniel7328(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
SIawomir:
Issoright

As real niggarz, we don't need signs, we just shoot our shot..
My Real G, you dey always on point, your comment dey always burst my head

1 Like

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by daniel7328(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
confirmedniggae:
One of my staff keep asking me where did I sleep every morning she sees me !

What does that mean

Maybe she wanna sleep were you sleep, invite her to where you sleep na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.