Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares (11249 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / 3 Lessons To Learn From Mary And Martha / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares by naijapage(f): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2021
JourneytoEL:
Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed wheat in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares Customer Service among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the tares come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the tares and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

Re: 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is the exactly the ignorant soul that takes to mean be afraid of the dark and your shadow.

The one you you watch lives inside of you that is where temptation to sin comes from. Did you miss that lecture that Jesus Christ on how the evil that you do comes from deep within them? undecided
I WISH I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU。
Re: 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

I WISH I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU。

It is the an ignorant soul that what Jesus Christ said there takes to mean that he/she should live in fear of the dark and own shadow.

The devil whom you you watch out for lives inside of you, from it from the inside of you, your heart, that all forms of evil and temptation to sin comes from. Did you miss that lecture that Jesus Christ on how the evil that you do comes from deep within them? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? / Who Did Abraham Nearly Sacrifice: Ishmael Or Isaac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.