Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! (10817 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by Ess3nce(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ginaz:

I could talk to a family doctor of mine . he is very good at his work, I happened to come across him when my mom was sick with fibroid. He was the one who God used to save her . multiple fibroids was no joke. At his office you would see women coming to gift him gifts of appreciation everyday. Some couldn't conceived. If you feel you're ready I could send a mail to you.
Please I have someone who's in dire need of this. She has been ttc for 4 years plus and she resides in delta state too
Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by Justkatty(f): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
God!!!!
But why are some men like this?
Reading comments coming most especially from guys are just pissing me off.
Do you consider this can happen to your sister or someone so dear to your heart?
Why not give this man a positive hope instead of all these?
May the good Lord forgive you both mistakes you made in the past and grant you both your heart desires.
Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2021
IntentionTremor:

Getting pregnant after two years of sexual intercourse with the help of fertility supplements spells a degree of infertility.

And abortion (D and C) INCREASES the risk of infertility.

The tales of the lost pregnancy is not the objective of this thread.

Thanks.
D&C increases the chances of FERTILITY.
Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by Ginaz(f): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ess3nce:

Please I have someone who's in dire need of this. She has been ttc for 4 years plus and she resides in delta state too

I just saw your dm right now . His numver hasn't been available since o, he was working at a government hospital but I just heard he have built his own hospital and have located . I am putting more pressure to know his whereabouts, I will let you know as soon as possible. When I met him, he was working at the government hospital.
Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by Ess3nce(f): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ginaz:

I just saw your dm right now . His numver hasn't been available since o, he was working at a government hospital but I just heard he have built his own hospital and have located . I am putting more pressure to know his whereabouts, I will let you know as soon as possible. When I met him, he was working at the government hospital.
Alright... Thanks, I'll be waiting
Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by Matheusmartin: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
D&C increases the chances of FERTILITY.
Care to explain?
Re: Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! by kenton(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Bro. You knew she had an abortion before marrying her. It means somewhere in your heart you were conscious of the fact that something could go wrong with pregnancy but you went ahead anyways.
Hold on to whatever convictions you had before saying I do, as someone pointed out the marital vows say “for better for worse” with or without kids, your wife is your wife and you owe it to her to stand by her. Do not compound the guilt she is probably already feeling from thinking that she has ruined your hopes of being a father. As a woman I’m certain she is going through hell already. Please be her support and resting place don’t make her feel worse off. You could consider adopting. Give a child that doesn’t have parents a chance at a good life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.