Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? (23792 Views)

Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Why Are Nigerians Always Angry With The Question 'please May I Know You?' / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by BrutusOj(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigerians get angry only when provoked. We are happy people despite the harsh economy and poor governance making life difficult for us.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by luminouz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Poverty, Climate change and lack of mental health awareness

How does climate change make us angry?
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Slawomiir2: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by olamidarsenal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Which kind rubbish post be this one now, oga take time oooo.

I don dey vex grin grin grin.

Nigeria herself dey para mood.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by ShenTeh(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Guy, don't provoke us with your st...id question!
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by deedy111: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
It depends on your statues
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Rebuke: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Even this yhur question sef don vex some people already.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
If you live in Nigeria then I don’t think you need to ask this question.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Wisejohnson47(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Even the sale of kaikai and ogogoro increase because of anger, I dey tell you

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Wisejohnson47(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Even the sale of kaikai and ogogoro don increase because of anger, I dey tell you
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by bluefilm: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Frustration is just way too much

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rebuke:
Even this yhur question sef don vex some people already.
lol. The question vex me small sef. How can you live in this country and confidently ask why people are always angry? Makes you come across as unaware

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Crownp(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Sheriman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Average frustrated Nigerians are truly angry this is 100% sure and from experience. For any situation they are ready to lynch and pour their anger on you.
The anger comes from the decadence of our society, poverty, hopelessness and hunger among average people in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by airminem(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
The future is female

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Williamsesco(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
As i dey na i just dey vex anyhow..

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by ElValiente(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hungry man walking on the road. Big man carry Bentley pass him side. angry sad angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 2shaw: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
When I convo with the average,anger issues gone get u damaged. An average Nigerians a scammer,ready to cheat a jjc,use am hammer. We don't love ourselves,first to hate while yall can sit back and check yourselves. Was shocked when a keke napper driver called me a bastard,he almost scratched my car paint,if no be brake I slam,e for turn massacre .
Shout out to billy danze, my father in hip pop
Ghetto blac Jesus.

Ahrrrrrhhhhhaaannnnnnn,alay aleyiiii,alay alay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrxG4PTZimk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by traveluk: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Is is simply frustration and poverty

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Edusouls(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yes the daily stress too much Abeg, see people dying daily like chicken nowadays it is not covid 19, it’s baad condition, poverty and dangerous stress levels, in such situations you expect to find politeness country na iron Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Minesbetter(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
undecided[color=#006600][/color] Economic situation
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by UncommonLogic: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Black folks are easily angered by nature. Even in the US , you can get shot just for stepping on the shoes of a black man.
Whites on the other hand are more easy going and are more able to hide there anger even when they are upset.
This is one of the reasons for high crime rate among black in US and SA.
It has nothing to do with poverty and all other excuses.
Even a rich black man still gets angered easily over little shit.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Romanoff(f): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Be cause being a Nigerian is a pre existing condition.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by chukwugoziegi: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Power supply has been epileptic for a couple of days now and the heat we're currently experiencing can Kill. Don't get me started on having to wake up by 4:30am to prepare for work and not getting home until 10pm sometimes. Then the High cost of food items.

Father Lord! cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by fedorahat: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why everybody no go vex, when una dey take normal people for mumu, bet9ja dey make everybody squeeze paper, loto come dey collect dey small change wey remain, MTN and Airtel dey busy dey thief credit small small, mosquito self dey add their own craze, coupled with we no know whether na dry season pro max we dey.

We are all mad ni

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Muhylonaire007: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lwkmd... You mean with the way everything take dey upside down for this country, e no reach make person dey dey angry? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Sleekfingers: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ademola47:
Recently, I noticed the number of angry Nigerians has increased.

From the saying "an hungry man is an angry man" we can say a poor man angry nature is understandable to an extent. What about the rich ones? The people in the middle and upper class? How do we explain their cause of angriness?
Fine, it's human thing to be sad or unhappy once in a while but how do we explain being angry unnecessary every time.

Everyone seems to be angry over little things that can be overlooked. You will mistakenly match them slightly and they'll want to fight you. You will ask a polite question and aggressive mode will be activated.

My most recent experience was yesterday morning when I went to the bank to get some money.
I took a bike which costs #50 normally. I gave the bike man #100 and he started shouting that I should have told him I didn't have change. Haha! #100 to collect #50 change. I forfeited the change. Own getting inside the bank, I saw 3 standing adjacently on the queue. I asked one of them "Please Sir, are you the last person on the queue" since it was hard to know whom I was behind. "You no get eyes. You no see say na my behind you dey".
When I left the bank, I wanted to buy sports newspaper. I told the vendor to give me Complete sports since he didn't display any sports newspaper and he replied angrily " I no get joor. If you no wan buy these ones make you comot for here".

Recalling the series of event, I find it hard to fathom the reason behind everyone's lingering angry mood.

it is a blackman thing.......the western world call it another angry negro/blackman......by nature black people are aggressive and easily get angry......

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by pickatyouu: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
It part of the criteria you will need to surviving Nigeria.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Williamsesco(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigSarah:
No Joy, No Light, No country.
babe u fine ooh..
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Johel(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ademola47:
Recently, I noticed the number of angry Nigerians has increased.

From the saying "an hungry man is an angry man" we can say a poor man angry nature is understandable to an extent. What about the rich ones? The people in the middle and upper class? How do we explain their cause of angriness?
Fine, it's human thing to be sad or unhappy once in a while but how do we explain being angry unnecessary every time.

Everyone seems to be angry over little things that can be overlooked. You will mistakenly match them slightly and they'll want to fight you. You will ask a polite question and aggressive mode will be activated.

My most recent experience was yesterday morning when I went to the bank to get some money.
I took a bike which costs #50 normally. I gave the bike man #100 and he started shouting that I should have told him I didn't have change. Haha! #100 to collect #50 change. I forfeited the change. Own getting inside the bank, I saw 3 standing adjacently on the queue. I asked one of them "Please Sir, are you the last person on the queue" since it was hard to know whom I was behind. "You no get eyes. You no see say na my behind you dey".
When I left the bank, I wanted to buy sports newspaper. I told the vendor to give me Complete sports since he didn't display any sports newspaper and he replied angrily " I no get joor. If you no wan buy these ones make you comot for here".

Recalling the series of event, I find it hard to fathom the reason behind everyone's lingering angry mood.

The country is hard,poverty is on the increase,situations getting tougher,people have lost tolerance,hope and interest on alot due to harsh conditions we find ourselves in,people don't have sense this days too,hate is becoming more acceptable than love,money has overpowered humility..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by dontbothermuch: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
38 degree centigrade plus wicked leaders which leads to harsh weather & poverty.

We would've dealt with harsh weather but...

Infact harsh weather & poverty causes frustration, which eventually leads to anger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.