Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? (23740 Views)

Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Why Are Nigerians Always Angry With The Question 'please May I Know You?' / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by yomi007k(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Someone7:

Put all the 'wisdom' in your family together (if say all there's any). It's nothing compared to mine.

Know your place and stick to nairaland thugism. That's your aim in life

You sound frustrated and in anguish.

Your life must be full misery.

Drink sniper, end your woe and save us the noise.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Ajsmart(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is the after-effects of neo-colonialism which was designed to exploit national resources and destroy the rich socio-economic status of the citizens.

My first time in Nigeria after 25 years of prior visit, I observed the people were naturally good mannered and warm but one could sense there was always an inner volcanic eruption waiting to go off. By the 3rd week through my visit, my anger level had risen to levels I’d never attained in the U.S

White people don’t appear to be more angrier because their nations are more socio-economically stable so there’s less to be angry about to begin with. Relocate a rich/poor average angry Nigerian to europe or amerikkka and his/her anger is drastically reduced, almost instantly!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by maxwelltennyson(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Crownp:
The average Nigerian is always angry because of the situation of the country....
Using myself as an example, over the past few days I have been in a very bad mood, I need about #60k to secure hostel in my uni and all my efforts to get it has been in vain. And my landlord set tomorrow as deadline for hostel payment.... How will I not be angry at everything�... I'm totally pissed off.... Like I should yuss die and forget about life totally
your own better my own na #100k I need to pay school fees,hostel fees and departmental fees and worst part is exam is starting on Monday.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by doxijaw: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Someone7:
Those of you idiots saying it's a black man thing. Go and walk past a neo nazi and a white supremacist in America and see how angry they are.

True, infact there are multiple truth's. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Lighthouse50: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
You are tight. My wife do lament about my recent aggresive nature. For no reason i can point to, i know im hostile
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by CryptoRepublic1: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Africans are naturally very uncivilized that's why,the problem is not limited to Nigerians alone,but all black skin people even the Arabs are even worst.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 3kay945(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ademola47:
Recently, I noticed the number of angry Nigerians has increased.

From the saying "an hungry man is an angry man" we can say a poor man angry nature is understandable to an extent. What about the rich ones? The people in the middle and upper class? How do we explain their cause of angriness?
Fine, it's human thing to be sad or unhappy once in a while but how do we explain being angry unnecessary every time.

Everyone seems to be angry over little things that can be overlooked. You will mistakenly match them slightly and they'll want to fight you. You will ask a polite question and aggressive mode will be activated.

My most recent experience was yesterday morning when I went to the bank to get some money.
I took a bike which costs #50 normally. I gave the bike man #100 and he started shouting that I should have told him I didn't have change. Haha! #100 to collect #50 change. I forfeited the change. Own getting inside the bank, I saw 3 standing adjacently on the queue. I asked one of them "Please Sir, are you the last person on the queue" since it was hard to know whom I was behind. "You no get eyes. You no see say na my behind you dey".
When I left the bank, I wanted to buy sports newspaper. I told the vendor to give me Complete sports since he didn't display any sports newspaper and he replied angrily " I no get joor. If you no wan buy these ones make you comot for here".

Recalling the series of event, I find it hard to fathom the reason behind everyone's lingering angry mood.

You see, I can categorically tell you that I am not one of them.

Even the ones I have at home sometimes behave like that. I just .... what da fvck?!
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by galantjoe(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Never hit rich man car, no forgiveness no mercy for u. It is better you hit a poor man's vehicle, he she will be modest in billing you for repairs.

Angry Nigerians are mainly rich guys with nice rides.

Fear them like snakes

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 3kay945(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nuttella:
You need to pray against the spirit of bad luck and disfavour which is making people to be angry with you everywhere you go and it will in turn make no one to help you. I feel the spirit of badluck is following you up and down.

grin cheesy
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 3kay945(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
yomi007k:

Why are you guys exchanging words? Wasn't this the same picture painted by the Op. cool

Dem full everywhere grin
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 1Sharon(f): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are the testosterones in whites low?
Are your testosterones high?

Black men have the highest testtosterone level out of all the races
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by iamL(f): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigerians are naturally mannerless people without respect. So if you know what is gud for you better learn to ignore their vile attitude.

Sometimes u go just dey surprise wetin being anger come now?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by doxijaw: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Africans are naturally very uncivilized that's why,the problem is not limited to Nigerians alone,but all black skin people even the Arabs are even worst.

You never jam crazy oyinbos.

I won't say uncivilised, more like quick tempered.

Oyinbos fight as well, ever heard of the English football hooligans, Irish travellers, the ira, redneck's.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by bigcee(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
OP, the people you dealt with are either illiterates or semi- illiterates. And you can not use them as a yardstick to say all Nigerians are angry.
Jeeeez! You're not wise. Are you trying to say "anger" is based on your academic qualifications. Have you heard of a personality disorder or even a mental health issue some of these angry people are dealing with. Na wa o!
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
yomi007k:

You are a nobody. Trust me you are way beneath me. I'll ignore your sorry ass now
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Jashub: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
bigcee:

Jeeeez! You're not wise. Are you trying to say "anger" is based on your academic qualifications. Have you heard of a personality disorder or even a mental health issue some of this angry people are dealing with. Na wa o!
Please did you read the OP's post? If not, kindly read the post and see the type of people he was dealing with. Because the last time I checked, it is mostly illiterates who speak in such fashion.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Snoobor(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
We are all on default anger
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Body dey pepper everybody most especially mummyfour
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Goodman247: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
The average Nigerian is very aggressive and stubborn

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are the testosterones in whites low?
Are your testosterones high?

I don't agree with her on that.

She first said Africans are emotional and now it's due to our testosterones?

Not buying it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lighthouse50:
You are tight. My wife do lament about my recent aggresive nature. For no reason i can point to, i know im hostile
Get a vacation,watch more comedy skits...sleep better..ignore distractions...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Crownp(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Because there's a frustration in the land called Naija.

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by 1Sharon(f): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ajsmart:
This is the after-effects of neo-colonialism which was designed to exploit national resources and destroy the rich socio-economic status of the citizens.

My first time in Nigeria after 25 years of prior visit, I observed the people were naturally good mannered and warm but one could sense there was always an inner volcanic eruption waiting to go off. By the 3rd week through my visit, my anger level had risen to levels I’d never attained in the U.S

White people don’t appear to be more angrier because their nations are more socio-economically stable so there’s less to be angry about to begin with. Relocate a rich/poor average angry Nigerian to europe or amerikkka and his/her anger is drastically reduced, almost instantly!

What rich socio economic status? undecided

And why are African Americans angry too?
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Vallyview: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Joy no dey anywhere
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Caleycashh: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
That's how it should be..

Too many wolfs in the society..

No one wants to be a sheep or goat anymore..

That's the frank truth bro... people looking for people to manipulate!!!... me sef dey vex die nowadays, the cheating is enough!!!
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by wolebest: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's not true. There are millions of good nutured Nigerians all over the country.

Your assertion may drawn from the fact that Nigerians hate been taken for a ride.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by RedChiefPriest: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
You want to know why?
People are tired,hungry and frustrated.
Everywhere you look na disappointment, na serious hunger everyday,you go finally get business ideas to set up your life but where's the Money to start it up?
You will see people that barely know half of what you know cashing out but you can't because you don't even have the money to start.
You will be there wallowing in anger and frustration and one yahoo boy will start abusing people with motivational quotes because he don finally dupe people of millions and he's now enjoying life.
You will just be there and feel like flogging the idiot
If e no be fraud you do, you go get everything you get?
Mtchewwwww
Just so angry!
Those set of idiots on WhatsApp nko?
They will be shouting invest o up and down
Werey where u get money for investment?
No be by fraud before you finally port into investment?
If me sef get the money na u go dey tell me to invest?
Wouldn't I have made more than you?

They will be saying nonsense thinking they are doing motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by Spectaclesawe25: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
If you want to see original angry nigerians, come to Lagos.
You will hear stuffs like. "Aabi ogun Wan kill your papa abi"?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Can you recommend any soft music?
Anything by Einaudi.
Air on a G string by J.S. .
'Romeo & Juliet' by Craig Armstrong.
'Clair de lune' by Claude Debussy.
Spiegel im Spiegel by Arvo Pärt.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? by amakadlite(f): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigerians used to be among the happiest people in the world, until the this disaster waiting to happen came in with desastrous consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence. / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.