Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Know A False Preacher - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A False Preacher (2553 Views)

Identifying A False Preacher / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

God dwells in Christ. Christ is God.
Christ dwells in you.
According to your silly logic, you are God in the flesh grin cheesy

Yes Christ dwells in me. I am bone of His bones and flesh of His flesh (Eph 5:30 kjv) "For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones."

I'm a son of God through adoption (Gal 4:5-6 kjv) "To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."

And Christ dwells in me (Col 2:7 kjv) "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

If you like, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

1*******
Have you read John 20:17,30-31 ?
Acts 9:20, after conversion, what did Paul preach ?
Bros, do you care to admit the falsity of your claims?

2*********
You have been shouting hellfire upandan
2 Peter 2:1, Bros, did you see "swift destruction"?
grin grin

3********
John 17:22-23, Jesus & the disciples are one.
According to your silly logic, both is God grin

4*******
Continue DECEIVING yourself posting GIBBERISH grin grin

1. Paul preached Christ, not the watch tower organization. Where was he preaching? Well it was at the synagogue to a bunch of Jews.

2. (2 Peter 2:1 kjv) Is directed at the watch tower and any other religion out there that denies the deity of Christ.

3. (John 17:22-23). I love this verse. The only unity of Christians is a spiritual unity in the body of Christ, not a denominational or religio-political unity. This unity took place with the baptism of the Holy Spirit in Acts 2 (Acts 1:5 cf 1 Cor 12:13 kjv).

4. Continue making your self a child of hell.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

[s]Yes Christ dwells in me. I am bone of His bones and flesh of His flesh (Eph 5:30 kjv) "For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones."

I'm a son of God through adoption (Gal 4:5-6 kjv) "To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

And Christ dwells in me (Col 2:7 kjv) "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
[/s]
If you like, keep deceiving yourself.

The Bros done shift goal post grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
u use terms u can't even explain. Y not look them up first nah. What does privy have to do in your statement with respect to jw? You just want to attack without verifying. You said if we die na either heaven or somewhere else abi? So where are Adam and Eve? When they disobeyed, God's said dust they were and dust they would return. Still read Ecclesiastes 9:5 and 3: 19-21 before speaking pls, it show u don't really read and compare. Just read them u will know that d dead are conscious of nothing, and day we and animals are the same upon death and we have no superiority over them upon death. We are of same breath. Read Bible first with an open mind. Have you ever wondered y no one wants to die, even pastoy weu say dead people are on heaven? D dead are totally in d grave, conscious of nothing awaiting Resurrection

1. What a wicked doctrine from Hell. The sin of Adam and Eve were forgiven (Gen 3:21 kjv) A blood sacrifice was made.

2. Adam and Eve, including Abraham were all in Abraham's Bosom (Luke 16 kjv), except for that your wicked leaders taught you that it was a parable. Well Jesus never mention names when telling a parable. Adam and Eve are now in Heaven. Christ took the O.T. saints with Him to Heaven at His resurrection (Matt 27:50-53 kjv). . Currently Abraham's bosom is empty because a price has been paid for the sins of the O.T. saints. Do you know why none could go to Heaven before Christ died? It's because only God's righteousness which is manifest in Jesus Christ can take you to Heaven, not your own filthy righteousness.

3. Again, absent from the body, present with the Lord (2 Cor 5:8 kjv).
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

The Bros done shift goal post grin

Of course, that's point number 7. They have the tendency to cast doubt on the word of God
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

1. Paul preached Christ, not the watch tower organization. Where was he preaching? Well it was at the synagogue to a bunch of Jews.

2. (2 Peter 2:1 kjv) Is directed at the watch tower and any other religion out there that denies the deity of Christ.

3. (John 17:22-23). I love this verse. The only unity of Christians is a spiritual unity in the body of Christ, not a denominational or religio-political unity. This unity took place with the baptism of the Holy Spirit in Acts 2 (Acts 1:5 cf 1 Cor 12:13 kjv).

4. Continue making your self a child of hell.
Acts 9:20, Paul preached Jesus is the son of God, not your Triune Scam. WAYO Bros.

2. After shouting hellfire upandan, you read 2 Peter 2:1,to shift goalpost cheesy

You know John 17:20-23 "are one" means unity, Matthew 19:5-6 " are one" means unity,
1 Corinthians 3:8 " are one" means unity ,
You get to John 10:30, "are one" means unity , from the context of Verses 25-36, but you shifted the goalpost & changed gear shepaly according to the DUBIOUS ways of your Trinity mentors
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

1. What a wicked doctrine from Hell. The sin of Adam and Eve were forgiven (Gen 3:21 kjv) A blood sacrifice was made.

2. Adam and Eve, including Abraham were all in Abraham's Bosom (Luke 16 kjv), except for that your wicked leaders thought you that it was a parable. Well Jesus never mentions names when telling a parable. Adam and Eve are now in Heaven. Christ took the O.T. saints with Him to Heaven at His resurrection (Matt 27:50-53 kjv). . Currently Abraham's bosom is empty because a price has been paid for the sins of the O.T. saints. Do you know why none could go to Heaven before Christ died? It's because only God's righteousness which is manifest in Jesus Christ can take you to Heaven, not your own filthy righteousness.

3. Again, absent from the body, present with the Lord (2 Cor 5:8 kjv).
u have taken it to level of insult o. See the way I presented verses. Instead of you to verify, you are abusing. It's not proper . You said Adam and Eve are in heaven? So wherein comes Resurrection again when e go to heaven uppon death?
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
u have taken it to level of insult o. See the way I presented verses. Instead of you to verify, you are abusing. It's not proper . You said Adam and Eve are in heaven? So wherein comes Resurrection again when e go to heaven uppon death?

You can see the GIBBERISH he spoon feeds from "business centers" where he pays membership fees grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

Of course, that's point number 7. They have the tendency to cast doubt on the word of
God
They have the tendency to cast doubt on the word of God. It starts with “yea hath God said?” just like the devil in (Gen 3). You know how they do it? It starts by “well the original Greek word there, we know that that word is blah blah blah.” Hey idiot! I don’t speak that language. God put His words in English to you. You don’t need someone to tell you what a word is in a language that you don’t understand.

What a DELUSION!

But you watch Yoruba/ French/ Indian /Igbo movies subtitled in English.

But you see nothing wrong when Lawyers speak Latin words in your Court case

But you are happy that the Greek words/meaning removed from your English Bibles should not be corrected or determined for your understanding clarity.

Bros, you like WAYO too much.
HYPOCRITE
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:

1. I never insulted you. I laid down verses to prove your doctrine is wrong. If you think my Bible insulted you, then kindly state a verse where it says in quote "Adam and Eve were annihilated."

2. I have quoted the verse where the O.T. saints which kept the law were resurrected. I put it again (Matt 27:50-53 kjv) "Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
People saw them. It was bodily, but a JW will disagree that it's a spirit.

3. The N.T. saints that are dead in this church age will be resurrected at the rapture (1 Thess 4:13-17 kjv) "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
Pay attention, it is the dead in Christ that will rise, not an organization that calls themselves JWs. But of course JWs will find a way around it because they always cast a doubt on the word of God.

4. I can take you to other resurrections in the book of Revelation, but it won't help you because JWs take the book of Revelation as an allegory. They make God a politician. God's government is an authoritarian one when He returns.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

Acts 9:20, Paul preached Jesus is the son of God, not your Triune Scam. WAYO Bros.

2. After shouting hellfire upandan, you read 2 Peter 2:1,to shift goalpost cheesy

You know John 17:20-23 "are one" means unity, Matthew 19:5-6 " are one" means unity,
1 Corinthians 3:8 " are one" means unity ,
You get to John 10:30, "are one" means unity , from the context of Verses 25-36, but you shifted the goalpost & changed gear shepaly according to the DUBIOUS ways of your Trinity mentors

1. So your problem is that Paul was preaching Jesus is the son of God so that you can refute the deity of Christ? Hey stupid, the apostle Paul was preaching Christ, not an organization. Why was he preaching that Christ was the son of God? It's because the Jews crucified Him. Where was Paul preaching? It was in the synagogue. Which set of people worship at the synagogue? The Jews. Keep fooling yourself. The more you go to that your Bible with a wicked heart of what you want that Bible to say, the more God will mess with your mind. You have no idea what your are messing with.

2. No no mate, I was the one who mentioned 2 Peter 2:1 kjv to you that it was directed to you child of the devil. Tell me where a Bible believer is faulted in 2 Pet 2:1? That's a warning to a fool whose doctrines are private and keeps denying the deity of Christ. I see no difference between Freemason and JWs. You only know what they are for when you join.

3. There is only one unity in the Bible and it's a spiritual one which is the body of Christ. I have already given you the verses. If you like keep fooling yourself. No clear salvation plan. Just moving from one verse to another. Hey stupid, God is not the author of confusion. He makes everything clear. The Bible is for the common man. You don't have to have a phd to be able to understand it. You don't need an organization to tell you what it says. The things of the Spirit of God has nothing to do with one being educated. You know what you have to do? Believe what it says. You may never understand all of it. But if you keep looking for verses to justify that you are righteous, then you will keep finding it in the Bible because God is messing with your mind for messing with His Book.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

What a DELUSION!

But you watch Yoruba/ French/ Indian /Igbo movies subtitled in English.

But you see nothing wrong when Lawyers speak Latin words in your Court case

But you are happy that the Greek words/meaning removed from your English Bibles should not be corrected or determined for your understanding clarity.

Bros, you like WAYO too much.
HYPOCRITE
grin grin grin grin

And again, the movies or lawyers don't say what you are, the Bible does. It reads you, you don't read it. My Bible is perfect. God gave it to me. Do you think God was sleeping when the KJV Bible was translated to English? Do you think God will write His Book in your pidgin English or American English? No way! It's pure Elizabethan English. What in the world is wrong with you people? Like I said before, you don't need to know Greek and Hebrew to understand the Bible, only proud people say things like "you know the Greek word there means blah blah blah." They do that just to show off their level of education and to intimidate fools like you. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bible is for the common man. You don't have to have a phd to be able to understand it. The things of the Spirit of God has nothing to do with one being educated. You know what you have to do? Believe what it says. You may never understand all of it.

Finally, only a hypocrite will be the first to call a Bible believer a hypocrite. Why? Because he is under conviction. Use Scriptures to counter me you idiot. That's why you are busy throwing javelins at me "SAUL."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Janosky:

You can see the GIBBERISH he downloads from "business centers" where he pays membership fees grin grin

Your posts on NL will be the witness. You are the one that always screenshot what you read on the internet and try to use it as basis for your argument here. KNOWMORE56 is also a witness to this because you did it on his thread. Now you see how stupid you are? God forbid that I read articles I see on the internet. I study my Bible fool, and I study books written by real Bible believing preachers in the pasts. Maybe you should go and read "The MARTYR'S MIRROR" or another good one "THE FOXES BOOK OF MARTYR" to see what true Christianity is, and not some stupid articles published by the watch tower organization. Your Beth Sarim is still there at San Diego California. Why not go there and see if it for yourself. Maybe you can rent one room there for yourself. Bunch of fools.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Image123(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
One clear thing i saw on the thread was false preachers making a total fool of themselves as if their conscience pushed them to do so quickly.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:
(Matt 7:15-16 kjv) “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.” Now the context of this verse has nothing to do with the fruit of the holy Spirit. The context is a preacher and his followers. In other words, you can spot a false preacher by the foolishness he is teaching his followers. A good example is any religion or organization that it’s members believe that there is no hell, you can tell that whoever that has been teaching them that foolishness is a false prophet.

How to know a false preacher

1. They minimize sin. No conviction in their preaching.

2. They humanize God. They bring Him down to our level.

3. They deify man. They make god out of man. Anybody that attacks the deity of Christ, their salvation is questionable. How are you gonna get saved if you don’t understand that that’s God manifest in the flesh? The mystery of Godliness; three Persons one God.

4. They teach self-atonement. You know you can work yourself out, do right, dress right, don’t smoke or drink or curse, etc… Just things like that. You can’t atone for yourself because you are a sinner (Rom 3:23 kjv).

5. They delay repentance. The Lord said now is the accepted time.

6. They avoid preaching on Hell.

7. They have the tendency to cast doubt on the word of God. It starts with “yea hath God said?” just like the devil in (Gen 3). You know how they do it? It starts by “well the original Greek word there, we know that that word is blah blah blah.” Hey idiot! I don’t speak that language. God put His words in English to you. You don’t need someone to tell you what a word is in a language that you don’t understand. The Bible is the only Book in the world that reads you; you don’t read it. When you pick up that Book, you get the interpretation based upon where your heart is. Your heart is deceitful, you better trust in God and His words, not your wicked heart.

8. (Eph 4:14 kjv) They exist for one reason; to deceive you.

9. (2 Cor 11:13-15; Matt 23:27-28 kjv) They appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness. So beware of them. They appear to live a clean life on the outside, but inside stinks like the carcass of an animal. They transform themselves into the apostles of Christ, meanwhile they are actually the apostles of Devil.
This is yet another recipe that will lead people in to the chains of other sets of false prophets and teachers.

Jesus Christ warned that any doctrine that is different from His own teaching(His word is Truth and Spirit) will only serve to mislead men as they are yet more lies told in His name.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
iyambz:

And again, the movies or lawyers don't say what you are, the Bible does. It reads you, you don't read it. My Bible is perfect. God gave it to me. Do you think God was sleeping when the KJV Bible was translated to English? Do you think God will write His Book in your pidgin English or American English. No way! It's pure Elizabethan English. What in the world is wrong with you people? Like I said before, you don't need to know Greek and Hebrew to understand the Bible, only proud people say things like "you know the Greek word there means blah blah blah." They do that just to show off there level of education and to intimidate fools like you. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bible is for the common man. You don't have to have a phd to be able to understand it. The things of the Spirit of God has nothing to do with one being educated. You know what you have to do? Believe what it says. You may never understand all of it.

Finally, only a hypocrite will be the first to call a Bible believer a hypocrite. Why? Because he is under conviction. Use Scriptures to counter me you idiot. That's why you are busy throwing javelins at me "SAUL."

Don't let Jwickedness folks bring you to their level. They can be hypocrites, abusive, adulterous, murderous and liars so far they share awake and think they are the only denomination in the world. You are not like them, stop letting them push you, it's their dad's way. Also, translation can be in any language like you said that the Bible is for all of us. No human language is holier than the other. Some denominations thought Latin was God's preferred language, remember.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Image123(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This is yet another recipe that will lead people in to the chains of other sets of false prophets and teachers.

Jesus Christ warned that any doctrine that is different from His own teaching(His word is Truth and Spirit) will only serve to mislead men as they are yet more lies told in His name.

Is this not koboko that believes that Judas was the true disciple, even truer than Jesus? Na wa oh.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:

Is this not koboko that believes that Judas was the true disciple, even truer than Jesus? Na wa oh.
Judas was "the true disciple"?undecided
What is a true disciple?
And how did I posit that Judas was truer than Jesus? undecided
While you are at it, please how a servant can be greater than his master? undecided
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Image123(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Judas was "the true disciple"?undecided
What is a true disciple?
And how did I posit that Judas was truer than Jesus? undecided
While you are at it, please how a servant can be greater than his master? undecided

Stop wasting my time mr koboko.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:

Stop wasting my time mr koboko.
so you admit to lying? undecided
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
so you admit to lying? undecided

How about you admitting to schizophrenia or some form of brain damage? See, get behind me koboko.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:

How about you admitting to schizophrenia or some form of brain damage? See, get behind me koboko.

You admit to lying when you made the following claim, do you not.
Image123:

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Coming from a child of the devil who is trying so hard night and day to prove to the world that the devil does not exist.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2021
Image123:

The young man is sick. He tried something similar with me; trying to prove to me that the devil does not exist.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Image123(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

The young man is sick. He tried something similar with me; trying to prove to me that the devil does not exist.

cheesy cheesy cheesy you know him well.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Your posts on NL will be the witness. You are the one that always screenshot what you read on the internet and try to use it as basis for your argument here. KNOWMORE56 is also a witness to this because you did it on his thread. Now you see how stupid you are? God forbid that I read articles I see on the internet. I study my Bible fool, and I study books written by real Bible believing preachers in the pasts. Maybe you should go and read "The MARTYR'S MIRROR" or another good one "THE FOXES BOOK OF MARTYR" to see what true Christianity is, and not some stupid articles published by the watch tower organization. Your Beth Sarim is still there at San Diego California. Why not go there and see if it for yourself. Maybe you can rent one room there for yourself. Bunch of fools.

The way Watch tower devotees accused people of the very thing they are doing...

You can only wander what's the matter with them. They are doing more harm to their reputation than good. Their confusion is out of this world bro.

We can only pray for them and show them what is written in the Word

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2021
First agree within yourselves before thinking of confusing convincing JWs! cheesy

A house divided against itself cannot stand ~ Jesus of Nazareth Mark 3:25

So try to agree with other trinitarians on sensitive sacred matters, form a spiritual family that's appealing and see how seriously intelligent observers will take your word. It's the qualities of your God that will reflect in your midst! John 13:34-35, 17:20-23; Galatians 5:22-23
Whatever makes you guys always contradicting yourselves on sacred matters depicts the presence of a deceptive spirit (Satan) Galatians 5:20

KNOWMORE56:

The way Watch tower devotees accused people of the very thing they are doing...
You can only wander what's the matter with them. They are doing more harm to their reputation than good. Their confusion is out of this world bro.
We can only pray for them and show them what is written in the Word
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Coming from a child of the devil who is trying so hard night and day to prove to the world that the devil does not exist.
Prove the devil does not exist? Why do folks like you resort to lying, pretending that by doing so, you win against ones you have set yourselves against?

The devil you run from lives in your heart... Does that mean the devil does not exist? undecided
Jesus Christ Himself said it that the evil you do comes from right within your heart...not from the external. How can you ignore the very teachings of Jesus Christ, the Word of God, and then declare that you are of Him? undecided
Do you not know that only those who do His heed His teachings and do His Commandments that are of Him..Jesus Christ lives inside of them? undecided
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Prove the devil does not exist? Why do folks like you resort to lying, pretending that by doing so, you win against ones you have set yourselves against?

The devil you run from lives in your heart... Does that mean the devil does not exist? undecided
Jesus Christ Himself said it that the evil you do comes from right within your heart...not from the external. How can you ignore the very teachings of Jesus Christ, the Word of God, and then declare that you are of Him? undecided
Do you not know that only those who do His heed His teachings and do His Commandments that are of Him..Jesus Christ lives inside of them? undecided

Kobojunkie:
There is no place in scripture where you are told that indeed the one named Satan is the serpent from the garden of eden. Not one place.... The mention of an ancient dragon in the book of revelation, a book that is a record of a dream vision by the way, is the one and only place where many find their claimed link from but that is only by a long stretch.

In the book of Genesis itself, before man was made, we are instead informed that God made all of the animals, including the serpent. And so unless you are to also conclude that Satan was created at the time the animals were created by God, may I suggest you throw these assertions where they belong... In the garbage heap along with the other hogwash that is religion today.

This is your post on one of my threads. Now who is the LIAR? You better get saved first instead of trying to establish your own righteousness.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

This is your post on one of my threads. Now who is the LIAR? You better get saved first instead of trying to establish your own righteousness.
But nowhere in that comment do you have me stating that Satan, or even the devil, does not exist. undecided
Do you not now See how in your detest, you continue to lie? undecided

Do you even know what it is you are to be "saved" from, let alone what righteousness means to begin with? undecided
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But nowhere in that comment do you have me stating that Satan, or even the devil, does not exist. undecided
Do you not now See how in your detest, you continue to lie? undecided

Do you even know what it is you are to be "saved" from, let alone what righteousness means to begin with? undecided

So the serpent was an animal? The one some people eat, some use as pet? Should I bring up your argument again concerning Ezek 28 and Isa 14 where you still claimed it was not the devil? You better be careful man and watch your ways. Get saved today.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

So the serpent was an animal? The one some people eat, some use as pet? Should I bring up your argument again concerning Ezek 28 and Isa 14 where you still claimed it was not the devil? You better be careful man and watch your ways. Get saved today.
Are you really so desperate now that you have been caught in yet another lie to derail from the topic of this thread? undecided

Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 do not refer to your phantom Lucifer but instead to the Kings mentioned within the context of each text - Kings of f Tyre and Siddon. undecided
Why do yopreu pretend that by attacking my person for stating the obvious you can somehow change what is written right there before your very eyes to see, and the message therein? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death / Can You Disprove The Gods You Don't Believe In / Former Nation Of Islam Follower Turns To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.