Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Know A False Preacher - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A False Preacher (2558 Views)

Identifying A False Preacher / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you really so desperate now that you have been caught in yet another lie to derail from the topic of this thread? undecided

Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 do not refer to your phantom Lucifer but instead to the Kings mentioned within the context of each text - Kings of f Tyre and Siddon. undecided
Why do yopreu pretend that by attacking my person for stating the obvious you can somehow change what is written right there before your very eyes to see, and the message therein? undecided

You caught me in a lie? No mate, you are lying more to cover up your previous lies. Do you even know how stupid you sound? You are the biggest fool on Earth. Me digress or change the topic? Never will I do such a thing. You are just accusing me to make yourself feel good and to be on the attacking side. I have never seen a narcissist like you and I feel sorry for the woman you will end up with. Someone who doesn't believe that the devil exist has no place for a comment on my thread. You know what the Lord said to stupid people "In malice be ye children, but in understanding be me." There is more hope for JWs than you.
Go to your page, create your own thread and pour out your soul and foolishness there. I promise to never comment. have you ever seen me comment on your thread? Go to Hell man.

(Prov 26:12 kjv) "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

You caught me in a lie? No mate, you are lying more to cover up your previous lies. Do you even know how stupid you sound? You are the biggest fool on Earth. Me digress or change the topic? Never will I do such a thing. You are just accusing me to make yourself feel good and to be on the attacking side. I have never seen a narcissist like you and I feel sorry for the woman you will end up with. Someone who doesn't believe that the devil exist has no place for a comment on my thread. You know what the Lord said to stupid people "In malice be ye children, but in understanding be me." There is more hope for JWs than you.
Go to your page, create your own thread and pour out your soul and foolishness there. I promise to never comment. have you ever seen me comment on your thread? Go to Hell man.

(Prov 26:12 kjv) "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."
And as usual, you resort to insults in an attempt to deflect from your faults and your lies. undecided

Oh well! When you are ready to in fact confront reality, especially where it concerns the Word of God as it is written and commanded of you, let us all know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by johnw47: 2:10am On Mar 10, 2021
^^ grey line above is a
sewer mouth false jw janosky post deleted by forum

but them false jw's God's people, ..... no surely not

them false jw's really devil's people then, ..... yeah surely

sewer mouth false jw janosky:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You get liver o! undecided
Just like that? undecided

Let him define salvation or give the steps to be taken in order to be saved
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Viknat:
Any person who really wants to be saved should go to the nearest kingdom Hall of jws and know what kingdom of God is, which is coming and what people will benefit, both living and dead ones, it's there in Bible, and not useless prosperity/miracle teaching pastors teach

Define salvation 1st.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2021
iyambz:

1. Where in the Bible can I find this?
2. What is JWs clear salvation plan that even an unbeliever or an unlearned will understand?
3. Would you rather use what someone else is doing to justify yours, or would you rather let the Bible be your final authority instead of an organization?

If you can answer these 3 questions without trying to change the topic, then we can have a meaningful discussion.

Ah! No, they hardly answer questions...

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
iyambz:

1. What is JWs clear salvation plan?

You can't answer it because you don't know. Why? Because it is privy. What does the Bible say about the privy doctrines? (2 Pet 2:1 kjv) "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, [b]who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."[/b]

On the other hand, what is a Bible Believer salvation plan? It's simple. (Rom 10:9 kjv) "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

2. What is the gospel for JWs? It's privy and not Biblical. Your gospel is the watch tower organization; gospel of the kingdom of the JWs.

On the other hand, the Christian gospel is simple, not privy. (1 Cor 15:1-4 kjv) "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

You know what one of the Nairaland GB posted on one of the threads.
He said something like:
Once you join the organization you're safe, and all the people who care or are caring for the Jws are going to be considered by their Jehovah on the day of Armageddon...
That is what he or they understand from Matthew 24:40-45.

You can check it out below

https://www.nairaland.com/6001666/what-preach/1#92712383
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=iyambz post=99708245]

Answer the questions. Stop digressing. Preach your gospel and win me to the watch tower organization. Stop being a coward.[/quote
You have to wait till their Armageddon comes for your questions to be answered. Lol

If you see John47 quoting the verse that talks about the: LAIRS, FEARFUL, UNBELIEVING... you'll understand that he knows them well. Lol
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2021
He is my brother and he has spoken according to his perception of truth, you know it's not all of us that's gifted with the ability to TEACH!

But if you want to KNOWMORE about our salvation plan why not log onto jw.org and ask (politely) and get a better response.

What my brother said is exactly the same with all our brothers and sisters globally but we're not equally gifted to teach! Ephesians 4:11

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

KNOWMORE56:

Let him define salvation or give the steps to be taken in order to be saved
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

You know what one of the Nairaland GB posted on one of the threads.
He said something like:
Once you join the organization you're safe, and all the people who care or are caring for the Jws are going to be considered by their Jehovah on the day of Armageddon...
That is what he or they understand from Matthew 24:40-45.

You can check it out below

https://www.nairaland.com/6001666/what-preach/1#92712383

I just read it. I was laughing reading it. They don't preach Christ but still claim to be Christians. Everything about them is wrong. They use outward appearance to determine who is righteous, that's why they appear to live a clean life outwardly. That was exactly what the Pharisees where doing. Just bunch of fruit inspectors inspecting people by what they see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He is my brother and he has spoken according to his perception of truth, you know it's not all of us that's gifted with the ability to TEACH!

But if you want to KNOWMORE about our salvation plan why not log onto jw.org and ask (politely) and get a better response.

What my brother said is exactly the same with all our brothers and sisters globally but we're not equally gifted to teach! Ephesians 4:11

This is nothing but a Freemason. The masons calls the Holy Spirit a force, and that force guides them. JWs also teaches the same thing. So one has to contact that idol/authority called watch tower to know how to get saved? What about a kid in a small village in China? Damn!!!

The devil has blinded people. Salvation is simple. (Rom 10:13 kjv) says “ For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Whosoever meaning anybody. Call upon the name of the Lord which is in reference to (Rom 10:9), and not an organization.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28am On Mar 11, 2021
This is just your own opinion Sir!
Jesus said by their fruit, James said faith must have visible works, abeg let people see the work of your faith then leave the rest to them.
All these accusations amounts to NOTHING! wink

iyambz:

This is nothing but a Freemason. The masons calls the Holy Spirit a force, and that force guides them. JWs also teaches the same thing. So one has to contact that idol/authority called watch tower to know how to get saved? What about a kid in a small village in China? Damn!!!

The devil has blinded people. Salvation is simple. (Rom 10:13 kjv) says “ For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Whosoever meaning anybody. Call upon the name of the Lord which is in reference to (Rom 10:9), and not an organization.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
This is just your own opinion Sir!
Jesus said by their fruit, James said faith must have visible works, abeg let people see the work of your faith then leave the rest to them.
All these accusations amounts to NOTHING! wink

The problem with you JWs is you all are anti-semi. Read James 1:1 and see if it was addressed to a Christian doctrinal or to a Jew. That's why y'all keep mixing faith and works, and reject the Christian doctrines written by the apostle Paul because it won't let y'all establish your own authority.

(James 1:1 kjv) "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

Your posts on NL will be the witness. You are the one that always screenshot what you read on the internet and try to use it as basis for your argument here. KNOWMORE56 is also a witness to this because you did it on his thread. Now you see how stupid you are? God forbid that I read articles I see on the internet. I study my Bible fool, and I study books written by real Bible believing preachers in the pasts.
Maybe you should go and read "The MARTYR'S MIRROR" or another good one "THE FOXES BOOK OF MARTYR" to see what true Christianity is, and not some stupid articles published by the watch tower organization. Your Beth Sarim is still there at San Diego California. Why not go there and see if it for yourself. Maybe you can rent one room there for yourself. Bunch of fools.

I noticed that you’ve been looking for avenues to avoid discussion with me but I just couldn’t take my eyes of the highlighted. I mean is this how low you’ve sunk?

Those books you quoted now, can you please state the impact it has had on at least 1000 people? I thought you’re a one man mopol “Christian” (I guess that’s now a thing), so why are you now recommending books of Protestants and Anabaptists? Moreover, can the application of those books be traced to anywhere?

On the other hand, I can boldly say that the Watchtower and Awake books has had impact on not just the 8.6million Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide, but also on the millions studying with us, together with the other countless millions who enjoy reading our magazines because of the rich quality. Know that this is possible because Jehovah’s holy spirit is backing his earthly organization(Zechariah 4:6) so that’s why Jehovah’s Witnesses are indeed the salt of the earth because their own books preserve the spiritual health of the readers and are also the light of the world since their books are reflecting spiritual light from the Father of celestial lights. Matthew 5:13-16, James 1:17

What spiritual light has your books been able to reflect that you had the effontery to begin comparison?
Can you see where you got it wrong now?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2021
PRESENT A HOUSE HAVING THE SAME LINE OF THOUGHT LIKE THE FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS {1Corinthians 1:10} AND I WILL JOIN THEM IMMEDIATELY!
ALL THESE YOUR ACCUSATIONS IS USELESS TO ME! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

iyambz:

The problem with you JWs is you all are anti-semi. Read James 1:1 and see if it was addressed to a Christian doctrinal or to a Jew. That's why y'all keep mixing faith and works, and reject the Christian doctrines written by the apostle Paul because it won't let y'all establish your own authority.

(James 1:1 kjv) "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

I noticed that you’ve been looking for avenues to avoid discussion with me but I just couldn’t take my eyes of the highlighted. I mean is this how low you’ve sunk?

Those books you quoted now, can you please state the impact it has had on at least 1000 people? I thought you’re a one man mopol “Christian” (I guess that’s now a thing), so why are you now recommending books of Protestants and Anabaptists? Moreover, can the application of those books be traced to anywhere?

On the other hand, I can boldly say that the Watchtower and Awake books has had impact on not just the 8.6million Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide, but also on the millions studying with us, together with the other countless millions who enjoy reading our magazines because of the rich quality. Know that this is possible because Jehovah’s holy spirit is backing his earthly organization(Zechariah 4:6) so that’s why Jehovah’s Witnesses are indeed the salt of the earth because their own books preserve the spiritual health of the readers and are also the light of the world since their books are reflecting spiritual light from the Father of celestial lights. Matthew 5:13-16, James 1:17

What spiritual light has your books been able to reflect that you had the effontery to begin comparison?
Can you see where you got it wrong now?

No no, you got that wrong mate.
1. I never avoided you, I only avoid foolish questions because the Lord commanded that I should do so in (2 Tim 2).
2. You haven't read those books, you just looked them up on the internet and drew a conclusion.
3. The watchtower and awake books has sent and is still sending souls to HELL. It can never help anybody.
4. One with God is already a majority. Christ is the soild Rock I stand upon.
5. How does (Zech 4:6 kjv) have to do with Jehovah's witnesses? Man, (Zech 4) is a prophecy concerning the two witnesses in the Tribulation. Of course, you are a postmillennialist, and you will be here during the tribulation if the rapture happens anytime sooner.
6. (Matt 5:13-16) Doctrinally speaking, it's a picture of Israel throughout the church age, not the picture of JWs. From an inspirational perspective, the Christian is to be like salt. He is to make people thirsty for the truth, and his witnessing should have a bite to it (Col 4:6 kjv). He should live in such a way as to slow the decay of a rotting world. But unfortunately, JWs are not Christians. A Christian is a follower or a disciple of Christ, you follow Jehovah God. (John 14:6 kjv) "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." You can never get rid of the middle Man, even in a business environment.
7. Lastly, (James 1:17-20 kjv) deals with the new Birth and Christian conduct. Unfortunately, JWs don't receive the new birth because y'all rejected Jesus Christ.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
PRESENT A HOUSE HAVING THE SAME LINE OF THOUGHT LIKE THE FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS {1Corinthians 1:10} AND I WILL JOIN THEM IMMEDIATELY!
ALL THESE YOUR ACCUSATIONS IS USELESS TO ME! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

You will not. You know why? It's because you need to get rid of some idols in your heart first.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Idols die naturally when the worshipers see something of higher value!
So leave my idol for now you just present the better one or the true God with EVIDENCE! Hebrew 11:1 cheesy

iyambz:

You will not. You know why? It's because you need to get rid of some idols in your heart first.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Idols die naturally when the worshipers see something of higher value!
So leave my idol for now you just present the better one or the true God with EVIDENCE! cheesy

The truth is that if you really wanna know the truth, and you ask God to show you the truth, He will. But first, you need to get rid of the idols in your heart. For example, If someone preach the Quran to you from now to the next 10 years to come, and you have the watch tower in your heart, what difference will that make? It's a waste of time. Like I said, the heart is everything, and it's deceitful (Jer 17:9).
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2021
The heart is the most precious part of a soul {Luke 6:45} for anyone to reach it you must first PRESENT something that's of higher value than the treasures in there.
For instance most Nigerian youths want to leave Nigeria not for Togo or Republic of Benin but for America, Paris or Switzerland because they can SEE what is better there!
So you can't just ask them to leave their homes when you've not provided a better option!

For your information i was a practicing Muslim before JWs came to PREACH to me so i left Islam for something better! smiley

iyambz:

The truth is that if you really wanna know the truth, and you ask God to show you the truth, He will. But first, you need to get rid of the idols in your heart. For example, If someone preach the Quran to you from now to the next 10 years to come, and you have the watch tower in your heart, what difference will that make? It's a waste of time. Like I said, the heart is everything, and it's deceitful (Jer 17:9).

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Those of you on this forum should do your best to represent them well. But unfortunately, Nairaland GB have been avoiding questions.

You have to know that you are their epistles, you are there fruits ( followers); and my Oga says by their fruits I shall know them.

You know what I mean...
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The heart is the most precious part of a soul {Luke 6:45} for anyone to reach it you must first PRESENT something that's of higher value than the treasures in there.

For your information i was a practicing Muslim before JWs came to PREACH to me so i left Islam for something better! smiley

Damn!!! from Islam to JW?
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

No no, you got that wrong mate.
1. I never avoided you, I only avoid foolish questions because the Lord commanded that I should do so in (2 Tim 2).

The same Lord that doesn’t know you oo? Matthew 7:21-23

2. You haven't read those books, you just looked them up on the internet and drew a conclusion.

So why are you recommending dead books that does have not have impact on the general public?

3. The watchtower and awake books has sent and is still sending souls to HELL. It can never help anybody. 4. One with God is already a majority. Christ is the soild Rock I stand upon.

I thought that it was only Deeper Life that normally show videos of people in hellfire? Have you joined their group too? The level of your hypocrisy is alarming!

5. How does (Zech 4:6 kjv) have to do with Jehovah's witnesses?

God’s holy spirit(active force) can only work amongst Jehovah’s Witnesses that’s why they’ve been able to record staggering feats. Galatians 5:22-23

Man, (Zech 4) is a prophecy concerning the two witnesses in the Tribulation. Of course, you are a postmillennialist, and you will be here during the tribulation if the rapture happens anytime sooner.

If you believe that we’re in the last days, you should automatically believe that this “rapture” has began to take place already like since long before now. 1Corinthisns 15:23, 1Thessalonians 4:16,
Or are you expecting it to come with public notice before?

6. (Matt 5:13-16) Doctrinally speaking, it's a picture of Israel throughout the church age, not the picture of JWs. From an inspirational perspective, the Christian is to be like salt. He is to make people thirsty for the truth, and his witnessing should have a bite to it (Col 4:6 kjv). He should live in such a way as to slow the decay of a rotting world. But unfortunately, JWs are not Christians. A Christian is a follower or a disciple of Christian, you follow Jehovah God.

Mr KJV, please who is the Most High according to Psalm 83:18? Is it not plainly written “JEHOVAH” in your KJV? Who is the Son(subordinate) of the Most High? Is it not Jesus? Luke 1:32, 1Corinthians 15:28

7. Lastly, (James 1:17-20 kjv) deals with the new Birth and Christian conduct. Unfortunately, JWs don't receive the new birth because y'all rejected Jesus Christ.

What concerns you with the letter that James wrote? Or have you not torn out James 2:24-26 from your KJV BIBLE?
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

The same Lord that doesn’t know you oo? Matthew 7:21-23
So why are you recommending dead books that does have not have impact on the general public?
I thought that it was only Deeper Life that normally show videos of people in hellfire? Have you joined their group too? The level of your hypocrisy is alarming!
God’s holy spirit(active force) can only work amongst Jehovah’s Witnesses that’s why they’ve been able to record staggering feats. Galatians 5:22-23
If you believe that we’re in the last days, you should automatically believe that this “rapture” has began to take place already like since long before now. 1Corinthisns 15:23, 1Thessalonians 4:16,
Or are you expecting it to come with public notice before?
Mr KJV, please who is the Most High according to Psalm 83:18? Is it not plainly written “JEHOVAH” in your KJV? Who is the Son(subordinate) of the Most High? Is it not Jesus? Luke 1:32, 1Corinthians 15:28
What concerns you with the letter that James wrote? Or have you not torn out James 2:24-26 from your KJV BIBLE?

Damn!!! I weep for the JWs and SDAs.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Found something of higher value! Matthew 13:45-46 smiley

iyambz:

Damn!!! from Islam to JW?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

Invite an experienced SDA member to any discussion, I will call one of those little boys who handle Bible reading parts in our meetings let’s see who is really able to handle the Bible aright. 2Timothy 2:15

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

(John 14:6 kjv) "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." You can never get rid of the middle Man, even in a business environment.

Damn!!!
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Those of you on this forum should do your best to represent them well. But unfortunately, Nairaland GB have been avoiding questions.
You have to know that you are their epistles, you are there fruits ( followers); and my Oga says by their fruits I shall know them.
You know what I mean...

So with the fruit you've observed so far try to make a decision {James 4:8} it's either JWs are false then you can go out there to fish out disciples for your God or if JWs are producing fine fruit join them.
No third option Sir! cheesy
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Luke 23:28 cheesy

iyambz:

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

Invite an experienced SDA member to any discussion, I will call one of those little boys who handle Bible reading parts in our meetings let’s see who is really able to handle the Bible aright. 2Timothy 2:15

I don't doubt that. In fact, it's a shame that most of the so called Christians I see on this forum are unstudied and stupid. As for JWs, I leave that for y'all, you all are well studied, only that it's not according to knowledge.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
For instance most Nigerian youths want to leave Nigeria not for Togo or Republic of Benin but for America, Paris or Switzerland because they can SEE what is better there!
So you can't just ask them to leave their homes when you've not provided a better option!

For your information i was a practicing Muslim before JWs came to PREACH to me so i left Islam for something better! :

the Word in your Hand
the Word in your Head but
the Watch tower in your Heart....
Misplaced priority...enthrone Jesus ( the Word) in your Heart today and be FREE!!!!

Heavenly minded followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have the Word:
in their Hands, in their Heads and in their Hearts ( i.e triple H, Father, Son and Holy Spirit)...
in the hand - they have the hard copy;
in the head - they memorise and quote it;
in the heart - they believe it and live it out.

Won't you answer Jesus calls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George / Intelligent Designer Refuted / Motivational Speaking In The Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.