Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Know A False Preacher - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A False Preacher (2550 Views)

Identifying A False Preacher / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2021
It's obvious my own Jesus differ from yours! John 10:5 smiley

KNOWMORE56:

the Word in your Hand
the Word in your Head but
the Watch tower in your Heart....
Misplaced priority...enthrone Jesus ( the Word) in your Heart today and be FREE!!!!

Heavenly minded followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have the Word:
in their Hands, in their Heads and in their Hearts ( i.e triple H, Father, Son and Holy Spirit)...
in the hand - they have the hard copy;
in the head - they memorise and quote it;
in the heart - they believe it and live it out.

Won't you answer Jesus calls?

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

(John 14:6 kjv) "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." You can never get rid of the middle Man, even in a business environment.
Damn!!!

From December 2017 to October 2020, Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide studied about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ from Matthew to John, in fact the title of the book that was considered was taken from that John 14:6 that you’re rushing to quote.

So was it Jehovah’s Witnesses who got rid of the middle man(Jesus) or was it you who forsook the Higher Person(Jehovah) whom Jesus is meant to lead humans to? Acts 4:12
How can Jesus be the middle man and still be the person at the other end of the covenant? Is that what 1Timothy 2:5 says?
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

From December 2017 to October 2020, Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide studied about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ from Matthew to John, in fact the title of the book that was considered was taken from that John 14:6 that you’re rushing to quote.

So was it Jehovah’s Witnesses who got rid of the middle man(Jesus) or was it you who forsook the Higher Person(Jehovah) whom Jesus is meant to lead humans to? Acts 4:12
How can Jesus be the middle man and still be the person at the other end of the covenant? Is that what 1Timothy 2:5 says?

He had to be the Man to become our High priest. That's why He is the Mediator between God and men. Y'all will never understand the things of the Spirit until you receive the new birth.

(1 Cor 2:11 kjv) "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

I noticed that you’ve been looking for avenues to avoid discussion with me but I just couldn’t take my eyes of the highlighted. I mean is this how low you’ve sunk?

Those books you quoted now, can you please state the impact it has had on at least 1000 people? I thought you’re a one man mopol “Christian” (I guess that’s now a thing), so why are you now recommending books of Protestants and Anabaptists? Moreover, can the application of those books be traced to anywhere?

On the other hand, I can boldly say that the Watchtower and Awake books has had impact on not just the 8.6million Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide, but also on the millions studying with us, together with the other countless millions who enjoy reading our magazines because of the rich quality. Know that this is possible because Jehovah’s holy spirit is backing his earthly organization(Zechariah 4:6) so that’s why Jehovah’s Witnesses are indeed the salt of the earth because their own books preserve the spiritual health of the readers and are also the light of the world since their books are reflecting spiritual light from the Father of celestial lights. Matthew 5:13-16, James 1:17

What spiritual light has your books been able to reflect that you had the effontery to begin comparison?
Can you see where you got it wrong now?

Let's look at some of the characteristics of the things you have mentioned and check if you're organization fit in:
SALT:
white, sweet, preservative, etc(purity, unblameable)

*. Matthew 5:8 "
KJV:Blessed are the PURE IN HEART: for they shall see God."

*. 1 Timothy 3:9 "KJV:Holding the mystery of the faith in a PURE CONSCIENCE."

*. 1 Thessalonians 3:13 "KJV:To the end he may stablish your hearts UNBLAMEABLE IN HOLINESS before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints."

LIGHT, Matthew 5:14,15;

Revealing everything sinful, warm, protect everything godly, attractive to viewers, etc.

All the girls child molesters identity remain hidden with the organization...

I have a lot to post but let's go gradually... I'm coming.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

He had to be the Man spirit creature to become our High priest.

I thought my brother MaxInDHouse already said you should go back and diligently study before coming here to engage in discussions?

Jehovah gave Moses several instructions regarding the erection of the tabernacle and the holy things inside. Exodus chapters 36-40
God also specified that only those from the tribe of Levi could come into his tent of meeting. Numbers 3:10

ONLY the High Priest Aaron(Kohathite) could go into the Most Holy—which symbolized Jehovah’s presence and make the sacrificial offerings of atonement for himself and the whole of Israel. Leviticus 16:1-19

Jesus Christ is the antitypical Aaron, who this time around, gave himself up as the sacrificial Lamb(John 1:29), not for his own sins(1Peter 2:22) but for that of others. Romans 5:8

But he did not become a High Priest until he was first resurrected to a spirit being(1Peter 3:18) and approached the REAL Most Holy(heaven) to present the value of his sacrificial death before the literal presence of God. Hebrews 9:24

That's why He is the Mediator between God and men. Y'all will never understand the things of the Spirit until you receive the new birth.
(1 Cor 2:11 kjv) "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."

Next time, check whether Jehovah’s Witnesses actually understand anything or whether you’re the one who needs to work on yourself.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Let's look at some of the characteristics of the things you have mentioned and check if you're organization fit in:
SALT:
*. 1 Thessalonians 3:13 "KJV:To the end he may stablish your hearts UNBLAMEABLE IN HOLINESS before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints."
Revealing everything sinful, warm, protect everything godly, attractive to viewers, etc.

Please please please whatever you hear from apostates, take and swallow it but don’t expect me to corroborate any story for you since it’s the apostates you’re keen on listening to.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2021
There are two most powerful nations on this planet today, America and Russia!
Russia has been the focus of all other European countries today due to the ill-treatment the Russian authorities are giving JWs.
If you're intelligent why not ask yourself "What accusation could Russia use against JWs that will be tenable between TERRORISM and CHILD MOLESTATION?"
Of course everyone will be interested in knowing about a group of people pretending to be peaceful but are child molesters than pretending to be peaceful but are terrorists! smiley
WHY?
Because a child molester can hide and pretend to be nice but terrorists are fierce killers, yet Russia found nothing against JWs only for them to label the most peaceful and peaceloving group on this planet as TERRORISTS! smiley
If Russia with all their military intelligence couldn't find something worthwhile against JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES then whatever you think you're hearing about the group is just a conspiracy because there are child molesters everywhere just as TERRORISTS are everywhere yet Russia picked the later to accuse JWs since they can't find substantial amount of evidence to back any other accusations than to say "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are EXTREMISTS"
smiley

KNOWMORE56:

SALT:

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

I thought my brother MaxInDHouse already said you should go back and diligently study before coming here to engage in discussions?

Jehovah gave Moses several instructions regarding the erection of the tabernacle and the holy things inside. Exodus chapters 36-40
God also specified that only those from the tribe of Levi could come into his tent of meeting. Numbers 3:10

ONLY the High Priest Aaron(Kohathite) could go into the Most Holy—which symbolized Jehovah’s presence and make the sacrificial offerings of atonement for himself and the whole of Israel. Leviticus 16:1-19

Jesus Christ is the antitypical Aaron, who this time around, gave himself up as the sacrificial Lamb(John 1:29), not for his own sins(1Peter 2:22) but for that of others. Romans 5:8

But he did not become a High Priest until he was first resurrected to a spirit being(1Peter 3:18) and approached the REAL Most Holy(heaven) to present the value of his sacrificial death before the literal presence of God. Hebrews 9:24

Next time, check whether Jehovah’s Witnesses actually understand anything or whether you’re the one who needs to work on yourself.

Damn!!! If you know how stupid you sound, you won't even type a word again. I cut you several times with the Bible, all you can do is to tell me a long story?

Again (Titus 3:9-11 kjv) "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

One thing I have noticed on this forum is that none has ever given you damned JWs hard time here more than I do with the Scriptures. I have exposed y'all from all corners. One thing i'm certain about is that you don't use the Scriptures to show the JWs the truth, it's a waste of time. The only way to expose y'all is to expose the watch tower.

Damn!!!
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by sonmvayina(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Deuteronomy 30..
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

Oh and meanwhile, I study to show myself approved unto God, not to some stupid JWs. Maybe y'all should report me again to the moderators like you did before that made them to block my account. That means I must have hit y'all so hard. If I was lying, then why are you bothered? If you think I was lying about your doctrines and beliefs, go to my thread "why God is not a Jehovah witness" and prove me wrong.

Again.... One with God is already a majority. One with God don't need a bunch of stupid fraternity that calls themselves God's people.

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

Damn!!! If you know how stupid you sound, you won't even type a word again. I cut you several times with the Bible, all you can do is to tell me a long story?
Again (Titus 3:9-11 kjv) "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself."

iyambz:

One thing I have noticed on this forum is that none has ever given you damned JWs hard time here more than I do with the Scriptures. I have exposed y'all from all corners. One thing i'm certain about is that you don't use the Scriptures to show the JWs the truth, it's a waste of time. The only way to expose y'all is to expose the watch tower.
Damn!!!

You couldn’t explain your claim on how Jesus is the middle man(mediator) and also one of the parties of the covenant? Hebrews 9:15

Instead you resorted to your usual slogan:
“You cannot know the things of the Spirit blah blah” that’s why I drew the analogy with Aaron and Jesus being High Priests to expose your faulty reasoning.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

Oh and meanwhile, I study to show myself approved unto God, not to some stupid JWs. Maybe y'all should report me again to the moderators like you did before that made them to block my account. That means I must have hit y'all so hard. If I was lying, then why are you bothered? If you think I was lying about your doctrines and beliefs, go to my thread "why God is not a Jehovah witness" and prove me wrong.
Again.... One with God is already a majority. One with God don't need a bunch of stupid fraternity that calls themselves God's people.
Damn!!!

Can you please obey your KJV at Ecclesiastes 7:9 where it says:
“Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools”

I would have quoted James 1:19 to show you why you should be slow to anger but you’ve already cancelled out the entire letter of James so there’s no need getting into any of that.

There is no need getting all emotional over matters like these. I understand that you’re hurt and in spiritual torment(Luke 16:24) but please try to “let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:” (Ephesians 4:31 KJV) while I’ll do my best to forgive you for such an attitude. Ephesians 4:32 KJV

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

Can you please obey your KJV at Ecclesiastes 7:9 where it says:
“Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools”

I would have quoted James 1:19 to show you why you should be slow to anger but you’ve already cancelled out the entire letter of James so there’s no need getting into any of that.

There is no need getting all emotional over matters like these. I understand that you’re hurt and in spiritual torment(Luke 16:24) but please try to “let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:” (Ephesians 4:31 KJV) while I’ll do my best to forgive you for such an attitude. Ephesians 4:32 KJV

Damn!!! You have nothing else to say, all you could do is to accuse me of anger. Me that just preached on anger couple of days ago? Damn !!!again. This guy is tasty. Do I sound angry to you. No way. You are the one who is angry. You know why? You based your trust and salvation upon a fraternity group. As for me, It's in the word of God and the Person of Lord Jesus Christ.

(Psalms 119:165 kjv) "Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them."
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

You couldn’t explain your claim on how Jesus is the middle man(mediator) and also one of the parties of the covenant? Hebrews 9:15

Instead you resorted to your usual slogan:
“You cannot know the things of the Spirit blah blah” that’s why I drew the analogy with Aaron and Jesus being High Priests to expose your faulty reasoning.

I'm really enjoying this. (1 Tim 2:5 kjv) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

And of course, your wicked will still ignore this verse as usual. Next thing you will say it's just my interpretation.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

I'm really enjoying this. (1 Tim 2:5 kjv) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
And of course, your wicked will still ignore this verse as usual. Next thing you will say it's just my interpretation.

Okay you failed to see how this particular verse cancelled out and completely rubbished your Trinity doctrine, right? I should spell it out for you again or can you come to your own conclusions?

iyambz:

[s]
Damn!!! You have nothing else to say, all you could do is to accuse me of anger. Me that just preached on anger couple of days ago? Damn !!!again. This guy is tasty. Do I sound angry to you. No way. You are the one who is angry. You know why? You based your trust and salvation upon a fraternity group. As for me, It's in the word of God and the Person of Lord Jesus Christ.
(Psalms 119:165 kjv) "Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them."
[/s]

Yen yen yen yen yen yen, obey your KJV at Ecclesiastes 7:9 and stop making noise Mr iyambz.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen, obey your KJV at Ecclesiastes 7:9 and stop making noise Mr iyambz.

Oh thank you so much. It was nice meeting a JW.
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There are two most powerful nations on this planet today, America and Russia!
Russia has been the focus of all other European countries today due to the ill-treatment the Russian authorities are giving JWs.
If you're intelligent why not ask yourself "What accusation could Russia use against JWs that will be tenable between TERRORISM and CHILD MOLESTATION?"
Of course everyone will be interested in knowing about a group of people pretending to be peaceful but are child molesters than pretending to be peaceful but are terrorists! smiley
WHY?
Because a child molester can hide and pretend to be nice but terrorists are fierce killers, yet Russia found nothing against JWs only for them to label the most peaceful and peaceloving group on this planet as TERRORISTS! smiley
If Russia with all their military intelligence couldn't find something worthwhile against JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES then whatever you think you're hearing about the group is just a conspiracy because there are child molesters everywhere just as TERRORISTS are everywhere yet Russia picked the later to accuse JWs since they can't find substantial amount of evidence to back any other accusations than to say "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are EXTREMISTS"
smiley

Yay, it is an act of terrorism for an organization to vent her anger on individuals and families who took blood transfusion but pampered child molesters...

The Russians may be intelligent people. Because they have arsenals to dislodge the other types of killers; but these set of killers that don't make use of guns, better to STOP them before they START...
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
OK now! cheesy

KNOWMORE56:

Yay, it is an act of terrorism for an organization to vent her anger on individuals and families who took blood transfusion but pampered child molesters...
The Russians may be intelligent people. Because they have arsenals to dislodge the other types of killers; but these set of killers that don't make use of guns, better to STOP them before they START...
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's obvious my own Jesus differ from yours! John 10:5 smiley

Wonderful truth you've posted:
My Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Which means He healed yesterday, He is healing today and forever a Healer;
unlike your Jesus who is no longer in the business of healing... a lot of difference between my Jesus and your Jesus.

The Chief of all difference is that He is my Mediator, unlike your Jesus who is a mediator for only the Ogas...

I will stay with my Jesus forever in the same place He chooses, but your Jesus and the Ogas will stay up somewhere while all you distributors of handbills will be down somewhere...

A lot of differences...
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

Please please please whatever you hear from apostates, take and swallow it but don’t expect me to corroborate any story for you since it’s the apostates you’re keen on listening to.

From the Word:

*. Proverbs 16: 2 "KJV: ALL THE WAYS OF A MAN ARE CLEAN IN HIS OWN EYES; but the Lord weigheth the spirits."

*. Proverbs 21:2 "KJV: EVERY WAY OF A MAN IS RIGHT IN HIS OWN EYES: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."

who are the apostates between the organization and the others and why are they called so?

DappaD is not anapostate in his own eyes...
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by DappaD: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

From the Word:
*. Proverbs 16: 2 "KJV: ALL THE WAYS OF A MAN ARE CLEAN IN HIS OWN EYES; but the Lord weigheth the spirits."
*. Proverbs 21:2 "KJV: EVERY WAY OF A MAN IS RIGHT IN HIS OWN EYES: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."
who are the apostates between the organization and the others and why are they called so?
DappaD is not anapostate in his own eyes...

Should I also define who an apostate is? Apostasy simply means falling away from or deviating from a particular course, in this case, deserting the truth so if you want to keep listening to the apostates who fell away from the truth in Jehovah’s organization, it’s okay but be rest assured that no positive result will spring forth from it. Proverbs 11:9

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Excellent! smiley so there's no need worrying yourself about my Jesus after all mine differ from yours and from the look of things it's like you've designed your own so well, but nevermind about my own Jesus i'm perfectly OK with my own.
So hi five! grin

KNOWMORE56:

My Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Which means He healed yesterday, He is healing today and forever a Healer;
unlike your Jesus who is no longer in the business of healing... a lot of difference between my Jesus and your Jesus.

The Chief of all difference is that He is my Mediator, unlike your Jesus who is a mediator for only the Ogas...

I will stay with my Jesus forever in the same place He chooses, but your Jesus and the Ogas will stay up somewhere while all you distributors of handbills will be down somewhere...

A lot of differences...
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by KNOWMORE56: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
DappaD:

Should I also define who an apostate is? Apostasy simply means falling away from or deviating from a particular course, in this case, deserting the truth so if you want to keep listening to the apostates who fell away from the truth in Jehovah’s organization, it’s okay but be rest assured that no positive result will spring forth from it. Proverbs 11:9

You see them apostates, they see you apostates... who confirms who is the real apostates?

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

the Word in your Hand
the Word in your Head but
the Watch tower in your Heart....
Misplaced priority...enthrone Jesus ( the Word) in your Heart today and be FREE!!!!

Heavenly minded followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have the Word:
in their Hands, in their Heads and in their Hearts ( i.e triple H, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
)...
in the hand - they have the hard copy;
in the head - they memorise and quote it;
in the heart - they believe it and live it out.

Won't you answer Jesus calls?

The GIBBERISH Jesus Christ doesn't even believe nor teach, you dodge John 20:17 cheesy grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Bros, I challenge you to prove your FALSE accusations.

The same manner you're LYING about the KJV grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

A lot of differences...

My Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Yes- Jesus Christ is the son and servant of God , his Father yesterday, today and forever,
Matthew 12:15-18. John 20:17= Rev 3:5,12

You enjoy TWISTING scriptures & all those tv dramas and theatrics on camera grin grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
They believe more in Nollywood movies than the Bible so they'll stick to what Nollywood movies taught them than God's word! wink

Janosky:

My Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Yes- Jesus Christ is the son and servant of God , his Father yesterday, today and forever,
Matthew 12:15-18. John 20:17= Rev 3:5,12

You enjoy TWISTING scriptures & all those tv dramas and theatrics on camera grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
iyambz:

One thing I have noticed on this forum is that none has ever given you damned JWs hard time here more than I do with the Scriptures. I have exposed y'all from all corners. One thing i'm certain about is that you don't use the Scriptures to show the JWs the truth, [/b]it's a waste of time. The only way to expose y'all is to expose the watch tower.

Damn!!!
[b]Religion / Mark Of The Beast by iyambz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04
The last days has nothing to do with current world events like wars, earthquakes, vaccine, etc
.. It has to do with personality traits as listed in (2 Tim 3). This the last church which is the Laodicean church (Rev 3:14 kjv), and it will end in apostasy. Don’t go to (Matt 24) which applies to the tribulation. We are not in the tribulation

Bros,see your loads of GIBBERISH because you know nothing about the holy scriptures cheesy grin.
Matthew chapter 24, "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now- and never to be equalled again"
Iyambz you get SENSE pass Jesus Christ?
Iyambz super glue to him ego driven DELUSION
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
iyambz:

(John 14:6 kjv) "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." You can never get rid of the middle Man, even in a business environment.

Damn!!!

LYING Bros,shey your "almighty God" is now your middle man. grin

See as you dey expose your Trinity GIBBERISH. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Know A False Preacher by Janosky: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
iyambz:

Religion / Mark Of The Beast by iyambz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04
The last days has nothing to do with current world events like wars, earthquakes, vaccine, etc.. It has to do with personality traits as listed in (2 Tim 3). This the last church which is the Laodicean church (Rev 3:14 kjv), and it will end in apostasy. Don’t go to (Matt 24) which applies to the tribulation. We are not in the tribulation.
I don't doubt that.

In fact, it's a shame that most of the so called Christians I see on this forum are unstudied and stupid[/b]. As for JWs, I leave that for y'all, you all are well studied, only that it's not according to knowledge.

Iyambz, you get sense pass Jesus Christ.

You are the reference point cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad / Dreams Interpretation / Words Of Wisdom From A Witty Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.