Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? (5411 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Should a man who claims to love you demand sex just because he felt he has spent so much on you?Is this enough reason to completely write him off?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Spending123: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
Should a man who claims to love you demand sex just because he felt he has spent so much on you?Is this enough reason to completely write him off?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Brightdude007: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Should a woman feel bad cos a man tasted the cookie and walked away just like that.

12 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Brightdude007:
Should a woman feel bad cos a man tasted the cookie and walked away just like that.
No because it was solely her decision to open legs

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Make I chop him money small, make I chop him money small, na so ashewo de take start.

I see you becoming a husband snatcher at the age of 45, I see you complaining about how men are scum and how the only thing the want from a woman is sex, I see you very frustrated and broke contemplating suicide. This I have seen.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Xenry: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anything about love or sex no dey enter my head these days, because it's more like a scam to me.
But let's be honest here, what can a Nigerian woman offer in relationship apart from sex? And what makes them fall in love, isn't it money?
Relax, it's more like a business... Once money is exchanged for love, sex is the next step.

16 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Make I chop him money small, make I chop him money small, na so ashewo de take start.

I see you becoming a husband snatcher at the age of 45, I see you complaining about how men are scum and how the only thing the want from a woman is sex, I see you very frustrated and broke contemplating suicide. This I have seen.
Your Monika tells a lot about you, only if you know the grace I carry you won't type this.Infact the grace God blessed me with can change the situation of this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by harmargedon: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
do you know who this man is?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
Your Monika tells a lot about you, only if you know the grace I carry you won't type this.Infact the grace God blessed me with can change the situation of this country
Grace doesn't need to be announced, it speaks on its own, when you start advertising yourself as a beneficiary of God's grace then it means that the dark forces are having a filled day with your life.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Grace doesn't need to be announced, it speaks on its own, when you start advertising yourself as a beneficiary of God's grace then it means that the dark forces are having a filled day with your life.
you are truly your Monika, bye bye

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:

I like your confidence , I need a little of that grace.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Jessepaid(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
blueAgent:

I like your confidence , I need a little of that grace.
Hehehe...

That's why the world is in a mess today....

Stupid people with nothing to say are having excess confidence.....

While
The intellectuals, the really valuable people are lacking it, they cant speak up or are generally shy..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Money is a reward for labour, once it's given the giver will expect the reciever to meet certain of his needs.

This I why I do advise girls to restrain themselves from accepting gifts unnecessarily from men, cos you become indebted to him.

To you question, it depends on the person and the nature of the relationship you have with him. From your post you used the words Man , and Claim meaning he's a grown up man and probably married, you should know that the only thing that made him spend his money on you in the first place is because he wants a taste of your coochie and not because he loves you.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by PAWG(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:

If you love him give yourself to him, it’s just sex for fūck sake

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
PAWG:

If you love him give yourself to him, it’s just sex for fūck sake
see advise,sex is sacred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by PAWG(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
see advise,sex is sacred

So you’d rather donate your kidney to him than let him have sex with you (sex you’ll probably enjoy) or are you asexual or a nun?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Qatar2022: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You said it all

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by PAWG(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor what’s this grace you’re talking about? I hope it doesn’t cover gold digging cos that’s wickedness not grace

6 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Earlystar698(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:

see your Monika
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by The5DME(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
The man behind this account, aren't you tired of this sheninigans?

9 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This FalseProphet sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by nwikpab: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
We were in a numerical class one certain day and a student decided to go get soft drinks for himself but then, one of the girls who sell these items came around so the student decided to buy from her. He also asked the lecturer to take a bottle of soft drink and banana. The lecturer before collecting the items asked if it were devil's gift.
According to him, the devil no dey give without collecting. Now, you should know how sweet numerical is.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
Should a man who claims to love you demand sex just because he felt he has spent so much on you? Is this enough reason to completely write him off?

NO IT'S NOT LOVE BUT LUST.AND HE SEES YOU AS A PROSTITUTE.ONLY USING THE MONEY TO BUY UR BODY.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by blueAgent(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

That's why the world is in a mess today....

Stupid people with nothing to say are having excess confidence.....

While
The intellectuals, the really valuable people are lacking it, they cant speak up or are generally shy..

Do you know her personally?
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by juniorstar(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
wonderful pasta misus!!!
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Traininghub(f): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
It's good to see things straight from the on set.
When we know what we both want and don't want, it makes it all easier for us.
If I tell you I'm not interested in having anything to do with you and you decide to spend on my dear, God bless you immensely, I will continue to put you in my prayers but whatever you do won't make me change my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:

The man doesn't love you. A man that loves you would not spend so much on you pay you to have sex with you. Love is NOT transactional. You should feel insulted that he is treating you like a prostitute and rightly deny him sex.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Draslo(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
So he's supposed to ignore your big ass everyday? And he's spend so much? Madam go and sit on that dick.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by ena5four(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor once again, how old are you? i like you
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Polynek(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nothing concern me in dix thread, I don't even know why I commented
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:

You ladies self, you interpret monetary expenses on you as show of love, somethings are not giving oooo, as a lady you should know when something is becoming a means to your pants.

That aside I don't think you love the guy in question, you may like him for the money or swag, when you really love someone it takes a great deal of self control not to have sex self and keep that relationship pure.

Pls let him go and look for someone you love bkos of his person and who is into you as well

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Dats total rubbish , no sane man must do that ,

Because it might be reverse for man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.