Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police (53031 Views)

Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by onuman: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obalatule:
You arrested a terrorist and went to hand him to police Stupid OPC, what happened to testing the strength of his neck against a matchete?

Does Fulani terrorists take people to police?

If the Yoruba offend Fulani now, Fulani can’t hand over to Yoruba as president of Nigeria in 2023.

You need more sense to follow the events in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by EastisBae: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Afonjas are so so dum.b and clueless yet they think they're wise. Imagine how they keep ridiculing themselves.

You went to arrest a terrorist as what? Are you the police or law enforcement agents?

If you want to carry out a mob action, then you don't even the police because your mission is already unlawful ab initio. You do it smartly and covertly without trace.

The police did the right thing here abeg.

Kai, such stvpidity is soo disgusting. Spits.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Depressed101: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obalatule:
Skull miners that cant mine the One skull that needs mining, Useless
chei asin eh... this same guy that aided the rape and flogging of a pregnant youruba woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by saintmm(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oyo state police command should be careful o. this is ibadan o. if they are unlucky and the fowl come home to roost, many of their officers will cursed the day they joined police force, don't forget in a hurry, the ojoo axis incident with police during endsars protest.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by salford1: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
They should go & burn it, OPC will be proscribed like Ipob, Haua Fulani Miyetti Allah would have survived the existence of another enemy organization.
And Boko Haram, they have gotten stronger. Same as bandits and now Igbos turn ESN.
The FG would keep creating terror groups in their bid to satisfy miyeti Alan.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by salford1: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

If the Yoruba offend Fulani now, Fulani can’t hand over to Yoruba as president of Nigeria in 2023.

Lol. The north would rather vote for Atiku of PDP than vote for Tinubu. Ojuyobo of Lagos is just wasting his time and looted money.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by nduchucks: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
OPC members do not have any legal authority to arrest anyone hence the said arrest is justified .

Our constitution does not have any provision for citizens arrest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by GoldHorse(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
aybabz101:
Aye Nigeria police force o ni Dara. ko ni ragba fun commissioner of police Oyo state ati gbogbo idile re!

Ase!!!

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by OBALOLA55(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ojiofor:
OPC fück up.
HOW
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by supereagle(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wakili-why-we-arrested-opc-operatives-by-police/

What a county that treat Fulani criminals as VIP? I hope yoruba lawyers will rise up and defend OPC members arrested.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Zaggafrank: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Can you imagine..?? A notoriously deadly killer and kingpin of kidnappings is here christened ''75yrs Old, Frail and Blind'' that should be in Hospital.....not even detention first.

It's OK...! OPC shey una see wetin una good work don turn to by Fulani controlled NPF..??
Next time serve him jollof rice join the nice AC hilux van...!

No leopard has ever succeeded in changing its spots..!
You have to be reasonable. I thought the wakili is a young able bodied guy. Obviously, you people are sick.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Jostoman: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Triangles1:
Stewpid

So they can't go for GANI, time will tell if the house belongs to RAT or CAT.
so the plan of you and your Fulani now is how to arrest Gani and igboho so that your people can implement their evil agenda in southwest. I just hope you people are not playing with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Ojiofor: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HOW

They should have finished the job but they didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by supereagle(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
salford1:

Lol. The north would rather vote for Atiku of PDP than vote for Tinubu. Ojuyobo of Lagos is just wasting his time and looted money.
With this injustice against the other tribes, Nigeria has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by supereagle(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jostoman:
so the plan of you and your Fulani now is how to arrest Gani and igboho so that your people can implement their evil agenda in southwest. I just hope you people are not playing with fire.

They are teaching us to be handling these terrorists secretly.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by madridsta007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wakili-why-we-arrested-opc-operatives-by-police/

Yorubas are Patriots.

They arrested a powerful kidnapper to hand them over to the police KNOWING that the Police will take orders from "above" and arrest them while releasing the kidnappers. shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Shormiey(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
aybabz101:
Aye Nigeria police force o ni Dara. ko ni ragba fun commissioner of police Oyo state ati gbogbo idile re!
Ase gún wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Asswipemod: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kylekent59:

I know you didn't read the post. The OPC members got arrested instead. An innocent girl was caught in the fire as a result of incompetence by the members of the OPC.

That fire story is a lie. They needed to say something to justify the arrest. Think well before you accept any police statement.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Letthrmsay(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
supereagle:

They are teaching us to be handling these terrorists secretly.

Good like that,Police is trying to pass a coded msg to Opc
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Asswipemod: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zaggafrank:

You have to be reasonable. I thought the wakili is a young able bodied guy. Obviously, you people are sick.

So because he is old, they should have left him to continue with his terrorism? Abi aye bobo yi ti baje ni?

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by OBALOLA55(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

They should have finished the job but they didn't.
BKAYY LZAA IMHOTEP NIGERIABIAFRA80 KRISS216 467SEVEN NGADAAWO DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS SABO. ANY MAKE I REFRESH UNA MEMORY. NA THIS OJIOFOR GUY DEY ASK WETIN IPOB DEY DO WITH AK47 FOR ONE IGBO THREAD.

I PURPOSELY ASKED HIM WHY HE SAID THAT OPC MESSED UP BY TAKING ISKILU TO THE POLICE STATION.

WE HAVE JUDAS IN OUR MIDST

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Misterone: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obalatule:
You arrested a terrorist and went to hand him to police Stupid OPC, what happened to testing the strength of his neck against a matchete?

Does Fulani terrorists take people to police?
you should be ashamed of yourself. a 75 years old man and blind for that matter is the one you guys call a terrorist! this is propaganda in overdrive. when they tell you do not believe everything you read on the net you say no. now see this. IT IS A BIG DISGRACE FOR THE YORUBA NATION TO PURSUE A BLIND 75 YEARS OLD MAN WHO THEY FOOLISHLY LABELLED A TERRORIST. I spit tueh.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lol. Predicted this exactly as soon as the story broke. Hope some of you can now see and accept the argument of those of us who insist that, while Nigeria remains one, South must play the right politics and win otherwise brute force alone cannot defeat FG-backed Fulani marauders.

Fulanis now have more rights than Southerners in their own land currently. This is why the North are always desperate for political power. It is the only advantage they can ever have over the South and we in the South must consciously work to neutralize that advantage while Nigeria remains one or we will always lose out with no ability to control our own destiny.

The Police already indicate Wakili is as good as released by telling Nigerians who know of any wrongdoing of Iskaba Wakili to "come forward" . This Nigeria is a joke. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/6447942/last-notorious-wakili-been-caught#99678866

Oshigun:
Lol. This will be a really painful development for IPOBians if confirmed . One of the names they use to taunt Yorubas daily is now apprehended and they will have to now find new Avenues to get their daily 'hate fix' against the Yorubas.

@At Topic.
Good development but what worry me is that most Yorubas and even Nigerians don't understand this is not a physical fight alone.

If it were then the Yorubas or our SE and SS brethren will win on their land against Fulani.

This is a fight no single Southern region one can win with force alone because we have a Fulani Government in place that controls the entire armed forces of Nigeria and that we know is partisan towards Fulanis.

The old man's insolence, lip sealed signal and bored demeanor shows he knows he is not in trouble and will be released soon once handed over to the police. This is what we should all be worried about enough to make us understand political effort is needed also as long as Nigeria remains one with a federal government in charge.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zaggafrank:

You don't know Fulanis as I do.

If na me hands gbab d demon in human flesh, na dogs go do party with him bodi....if he like make him 250yrs old.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Murder and arson are crazy charges. If the NPF files it, then aren't those guys going away for decades ??
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by favor914: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
salford1:

And Boko Haram, they have gotten stronger. Same as bandits and now Igbos turn ESN.
The FG would keep creating terror groups in their bid to satisfy miyeti Alan.
Do they eat pigs & piglets in Northern Nigeria? Hypocrite stop patronizing your antagonist by supporting their business by consuming Fulani cow products, but it is impossible, you must have your Fulani produce & still whine.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by pacespot(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
How can a blind man be terrorizing people to this extent, the said wakili looks frail and weak to carry out attacks on anyone except he has people working for him. Now they said a young lady was caught in the crossfire, this story doesn't add up to me. If the wakili is so good in kidnapping as they said, I except him to be one rich man giving the amount of ransom they allegedly collect from victims.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by favor914: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dasuks:
Murder and arson are crazy charges. If the NPF files it, then aren't those guys going away for decades ??
The mere allegation is enough to destroy ones life, they are finished, arson is horrible, then you throw in murder, no magistrate will grant them bail, Oyo Police Force will use these OPC members as scapegoats.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by poseidon12: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

Wow. I didn't know the Presidency is handed over to whoever the Fulani choose. I thought we will vote.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by favor914: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
pacespot:
How can a blind man be terrorizing people to this extent, the said wakili looks frail and weak to carry out attacks on anyone except he has people working for him. Now they said a young lady was caught in the crossfire, this story doesn't add up to me. If the wakili is so good in kidnapping as they said, I except him to be one rich man giving the amount of ransom they allegedly collect from victims.
75 year old blind man to be precise, I guess he is the head of the cattle community, so he is the easiest target for the cowards? What of the Fulani boys that ride Okada, are they exempted from Kidnapping, or it is only cattle herders that kidnap? Mumu Ostriches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by favor914: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
poseidon12:

Wow. I didn't know the Presidency is handed over to whoever the Fulani choose. I thought we will vote.
They supported Jonathan in 2015, & he still lost.
https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.