Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police (53020 Views)

Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by ruffDiamond: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Is it not the same Nigerian police that was begging OPC members to look after their Police station during Endsars?

I hope they are ready for what is coming?

So Wakali was taken to hospital, while those that captured him were arrested?

exactly bro!I remember too!your head dey there, u sabi..this is why I can never befriend a police man/woman..na the devil dey befriend and marry themselves! bit I blame those mumu opc member,dem no suppose hand am over at ALL!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Charmingrascal(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Can you imagine this nonsense by the zoo Police

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by bizzibodi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Is this d Waikiki or we look for another look how police over pitied him sef"frail,blind & half-dead" what he needs is dura & nunu to revive him grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by nairalandankrah: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
fashrola:

Firstly, NPF would not wanna join in the raid, or would have signalled the old man to japa before joining to raid...

NPF has shown to be the most useless organization in the world
To do something like this, you gotta have a strategy and carry it out CLEAN..
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Yorubalagba: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
This useless police must know that nothing must happen to those opc members arrested or else there will be problem.
You are the heroes and we will fully support you guys
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Daddysidhan: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Incognito403:

Stop hyping and typing nonsense.

OPC that one single eye abi eiye boy is killing like cockroach in one Yoruba town is what you're comparing to the military.

You're obviously a naive teenager.
And is it the Nigerian soldier that bandits and Boko Haram are using as targets practice is what you are hyping? Bandits and Boko Haram has shown that the Nigerian military are over rated.

11 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Iamgrey5(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
BiafIntel:

Mumu shofisticated. We all are seeing how shofisticated you all dumbass are. Remove that "captured" and insert the right word .............. and your naive and gullible OPC fools wouldn't have had anything to do with the police. Use your brain, slowpoke.
learn how to spell sophisticated first.

Meanwhile, definition of capture (past tense captured below)

to take someone as a prisoner, or to take something into yourpossession, especially by force:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by madukaanaya(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obalatule:
You arrested a terrorist and went to hand him to police Stupid OPC, what happened to testing the strength of his neck against a matchete?

Does Fulani terrorists take people to police?
they have always been cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Masterito(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Choi see bragging. Lol. You must be a child.
Samunique:
Meanwhile, Nigerian police are useless!

This was exacly what caused problem between the police and OPC in the 90s, for those of us that witnessed it. It was not a good time to be a police man in the west then, even the military government of Abacha couldn't stop them, I hope history will not repeat itself this time around bcs these OPC guys are monsters.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by buckeyemedia: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obalatule:
You arrested a terrorist and went to hand him to police Stupid OPC, what happened to testing the strength of his neck against a matchete?

Talking from the squalor of that your rodent infested cubicle?Mumu Coward.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Yus2020: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't know what our useless leaders are afraid of useless Fulani people are in charge of every security forces in Nigeria.
Call from Forces headquarter

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Obamaofusa: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Akanbiedu:

There is nothing intelligent in what OPC did.

Only the deep knows..
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by greggng: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Waikili this , wakilii that ....I never Knew he was just an old man...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yus2020:
I don't know what our useless leaders are afraid of useless Fulani people are in charge of every security forces in Nigeria.
Are your parents also afraid of Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Obamaofusa: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yus2020:

You got it.OPC already knows.The FG is falling for the bait.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by buckeyemedia: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
madukaanaya:
they have always been cowards
Gani Adams praised them for the assault abi? so called aare kakanfo will receive the disastrous end like all his predecessors, he will deny opc just watch this space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by GeneviveHuby: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wait oh, I don't understand. Are they saying that OPC killed while arresting Wakil. Then they(OPC) must be arrested and prosecuted.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by babtoundey(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Awon were! They will always have reasons and explanations to give.

Since they know and are trained on how to carry out arrest without violating human rights and dignity, without commiting murder or arson, why didn't they go to effect Wakili's arrest? What over the years has stopped them from working on the numerous allegations levied against Wakili's and raid him up. Useless set of people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Greenback: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Coneheaded structured elements know full well that Aso rock is Fulani and got the NPF and military in control and they caught wakili and still went ahead to hand him over to the police!!!!!! How stupid!!!!!!

I dey laff o. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by buckeyemedia: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You got it.OPC already knows.The FG is falling for the bait.
And the fools opc & Gani Adams walked right into it, went and committed arson & murder? They have a very long case ahead of them, they will definitely regret their actions.

4 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Heavensent01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
I support the arrest of the OPC when I even saw them doing video, does Herdsmen do all this

they should be sentence for their stupidity of not silently wasting that ediots to teach others lesson that you don't release terrorist for terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by KillaBeans(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Just watch
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by November24(f): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obalatule:

EsN to the Universe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kylekent59:

I know you didn't read the post. The OPC members got arrested instead. An innocent girl was caught in the fire as a result of incompetence by the members of the OPC.

Which fire? How did d police no that there was a fire? Was d suspect handed over to them at d place were there was a fire or at d police station? When did police have d time to investigate arson at an unknown location & were still able to arrest d OPC guys immediately they arrived at d station?

4 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
oladeebo:
OK any one has case with wakili should report to police to be arrested.
good night Nigerian police.
that part of their statement off me

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by 2special(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Poor rule of engagement... If you're planning on handing him over to police, why not involve the police during the raid?
Probably they don't trust the Police
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by baralatie(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Which fire? How did d police no that there was a fire? Was d suspect handed over to them at d place were there was a fire or at d police station? When did police have d time to investigate arson at an unknown location & were still able to arrest d OPC guys immediately they arrived at d station?
hmmm
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Greenback: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Iamgrey5:
learn how to spell sophisticated first.

Meanwhile, definition of capture (past tense captured below)

to take someone as a prisoner, or to take something into yourpossession, especially by force:

Sho!!!!
Hehehehehehheee!!! grin grin grin

This one is here, breaking grammar!!!!!
Ahhhhh MOGBE!!!?

If it's Igbo matter, AHhhhhhhhhh!!!!! We know... grin

What happened to your usual anti Igbo venom nah??!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by nairalandankrah: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
2special:
Probably they don't trust the Police
Nobody does..
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by buckeyemedia: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

The police station was mentioned, go there and find out yourself, it is public record.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by buckeyemedia: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Nobody does..
Well the Fulani do, that is why they always defeat the so called open eye southerners. Who feel jungle justice will bring justice.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by udemzyudex(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
By now I expect the the people of Oyo state to go there and protest and if care is not taking burn down that station, what nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.