Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police (53029 Views)

Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Amumaigwe: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Samunique:
Meanwhile, Nigerian police are useless!

This was exacly what caused problem between the police and OPC in the 90s, for those of us that witnessed it. It was not a good time to be a police man in the west then, even the military government of Abacha couldn't stop them, I hope history will not repeat itself this time around bcs these OPC guys are monsters.

This chest you have been beating since this herdsmen onslaught started in SW should be sorely aching by now. Much noise, zero action. Go do apprentice under ESN, jealousy and pride will not let you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Iamgrey5(m): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2021
dalongjnr:

You don't know how the law works.
1.who burn the house and who killed the said woman in question and how does that happened after or before the arrest of wakili, the OPC guys in detention will explain.
No you don't understand how the law works

The police must be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that those three OPC operatives arrested had anything to do with the Fire.

Circumstantail evidence is not acceptable in a murderer case.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by BLAISECAMPAORE: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2021
favor914:
They supported Jonathan in 2015, & he still lost.
https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan

Lol so you really believe Miyetti Allah supported Jonathan against President Buhari a fellow rearer?

You mean the same 2015 that even the Fulani PDP chairman himself worked against Jonathan as payback for violating the PDP rotation agreement?

Wow I thought only Jonathan could fall for that one.

3 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Incognito403: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Samunique:
Which parts of your brain this statement actually came from?
undecided
Your reply further reinforces my assertion.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Ajseyi89: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2021
The law abiding thing to have been done by the OPC is what they did....if they had killed wakili,there would be reprisal attacks against yorubas in the north...the war now is going to be between the OPC and the Nigerian police force...it once happened in the 90's...so,people saying extrajudicial killings should have been meted to wakili must have been high on some weed...the OPC are just trying to show Nigerians the enemy of this country....(foolanis and the NPF)....just watchout for what happens if those guys are eventually released or not....its now you will realise that wisdom is bigger than strength...

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by oladeebo: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2021
baralatie:

that part of their statement off me
...yah, it's shown how professional Nigerian police be.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by bubu2019: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2021
aybabz101:
Aye Nigeria police force o ni Dara. ko ni ragba fun commissioner of police Oyo state ati gbogbo idile re!

Ntooooohh,

Only you know what you wrote.

Make all of you focus on ipob and southeast while your house is on fire
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Alba3: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2021
Samunique:

This was exacly what caused problem between the police and OPC in the 90s, for those of us that witnessed it. It was not a good time to be a police man in the west then, even the military government of Abacha couldn't stop them, I hope history will not repeat itself this time around bcs these OPC guys are monsters.

Police have thrown the first punch, they will not blame anyone for jungle justice and not bringing criminals to them. OPC made no mistake by handing the bandits' leader to police in the first place. Police is trying hard to turn the people of SW against every man in uniform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Captain92: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
If the police claim here is true, about an innocent girl dieing in the cause of the arrest by the OPC men, then they should face whatever befell them, cause that's incompetent display

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Rehdasignature1: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Kylekent59:

I know you didn't read the post. The OPC members got arrested instead. An innocent girl was caught in the fire as a result of incompetence by the members of the OPC.

Hello sympathizer of terror family. Why do Nigerian Army kill Book Haram members in an attempt to capture Shekau, yet we hail them?
OPC in an attempt to apprehend terrorist Wakili, do you expect them to do that as if they are going to catch a chicken? C'mon you can think better. Whoever died in that fire incident is just a beneficiary of terrorist gathered wealth, so let the person rest in peace.

Now that the real terrorist is in Hospital and the people that failed in their line of duty are holding those that helped them to ransom is cool to you, right?

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Sulaimon123(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2021
This country as gone

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by emmaella: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Samunique:

they are truly monsters and that is why they should be killed for setting someone ablaze. That's how they killed one young man chidi Tochukwu 35 returning from a wedding.A father of 3 with a pregnant wife at Temple street Bariga Lagos. Blood barthing OPC. Thunder will roast all of them. They are not different from the heders. They all do the same work of killing people. OPC are murderers they should be killed too. If the government cannot proscribe all this groups then many others will evolve soon that's where the fire that consume Nigeria will start from. PMB is just clueless. Whatching Nigerians killed everyday and doing nothing about it. Yeye government
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2021
But the yoruba people know how the government pat fulani at the back, why take a terrorist fulani fool to the government again?
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by authority2006(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2021
illicit:
OPC don't know how to act jare....
Why broadcast that stupid video in the first place
Bunch of rowdy illiterates
BlowYourMind:
Quite unfortunate and insensitive of the police
aybabz101:
Aye Nigeria police force o ni Dara. ko ni ragba fun commissioner of police Oyo state ati gbogbo idile re!
Obalatule:
You arrested a terrorist and went to hand him to police Stupid OPC, what happened to testing the strength of his neck against a matchete?

Does Fulani terrorists take people to police?
Iamgrey5:
Is it not the same Nigerian police that was begging OPC members to look after their Police station during Endsars?
I hope they are ready for what is coming?
So Wakali was taken to hospital, while those that captured him were arrested?

They burnt a woman to death alongside the house. I wonder how you guys reactions would have been if that poor woman happened to your mother?
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by illicit(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2021
authority2006:

They burnt a woman to death alongside the house. I wonder how you guys reactions would have been if that poor woman happened to your mother?

A Nigerian was killed.... it don't have to be my family, a compatriot was killed
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by vicayomi: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wakili-why-we-arrested-opc-operatives-by-police/

Another Fulani in charge of Oyo police

. Since the time this wakili had been tormenting the people of Oyo, police could not arrest him all they can do is to arrest the people that help them to capture the criminal

Nigeria which way?
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by surgical: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2021
EastisBae:
Afonjas are so so dum.b and clueless yet they think they're wise. Imagine how they keep ridiculing themselves.

You went to arrest a terrorist as what? Are you the police or law enforcement agents?

If you want to carry out a mob action, then you don't even the police because your mission is already unlawful ab initio. You do it smartly and covertly without trace.

The police did the right thing here abeg.

Kai, such stvpidity is soo disgusting. Spits.
The citizens have the power to arrest,it is lawful,its the police that is being stupid here by taking sides,ths may escalate things

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Basher8583: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I see

So your entire tribe aren't bigots when the stupid son of the Seriki Fulani was busy boasting about the Wakali of a man?

You people just believe everyone is a stupid as you are?

You dont see nothing. You probably don't even understand what you quoted from me since you didn't make any attempt to respond to it.

They say it's only iliterates that can be manipulated with bigotry. Now I understand
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Tochj(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2021
Mylife20:
The man is even blind
So you believe that the man is really blind?
Am not an Actor but I can Act more than this.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by duro4chang(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Poor rule of engagement... If you're planning on handing him over to police, why not involve the police during the raid?
Even if police were involved they would dodge it. Even amotekun fear him. The man is old but devilish. Opc should have sent him off.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Onogiede(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2021
amdoyin82:
Na eye service dey worry dem. Foolish OPC.
. mainly all Yoruba entity are know of that,..them wouldn't act when it matter most & they are good in blaming their eastern brothers.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Samunique(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Alba3:

Police have thrown the first punch, they will not blame anyone for jungle justice and not bringing criminals to them. OPC made no mistake by handing the bandits' leader to police in the first place. Police is trying hard to turn the people of SW against every man in uniform.
My point exactly !!!

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yorubas no get sense walahi this is so unwise

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by miraculousGod(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
There is no need burning his house if u will still hand him over to the police. learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token my number is showing underneath this post
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by rafcrown(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please note very well that you Partialty,
Favourism and one sided activities will bring more trouble for the nation.
Why cant you go after Wakili since they have been searching for him and accused him of nefarious crimes in the region.
What we have now is
Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria
Federal Republic for Northern Nigerians
Nothing like One Nigeria again
Shameless people,shameless approach.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by obama30: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wakili-why-we-arrested-opc-operatives-by-police/

first wakili commited criminal offence for invading lands and destruction, all yoruba elite has to stand with the detained OPC memebers and take over the issue.

where is Oni of Ife? if is to rush to Abuja for crucify of Igboho he will be first to make move. but to secure the bail of the OPC member and challenge police at high court in Yoruba land he will be absent.
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by christistruth01: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
miraculousGod:
There is no need burning his house if u will still hand him over to the police. learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token my number is showing underneath this post

OPC have come out to say they were not at his house and that his arrest was peacefully done after 4 days of surveillance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-opc-members-over-herder-kidnap-suspect/amp/
Re: Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police by Triangles1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jostoman:
so the plan of you and your Fulani now is how to arrest Gani and igboho so that your people can implement their evil agenda in southwest. I just hope you people are not playing with fire.

Ask question if you don't understand my point, nobody is fighting for Fulani here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.