Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? (34192 Views)

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by 77up(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Dump her and connect us ,I promise to also dump her for someone else later grin

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Richy4:

What if you were a hard worker and you are selling yourself short.....What if all the bosses have realized how productive you were and are appreciating your efforts in the organization but you were busy giving the credit to a woman.. Has that at least occurred to you?

You have time trying to reason people out of a situation they didn't reason themselves into.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by just4fun(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2021
You have found a precious gem. "Hold am tight".

Like someone rightly said" d spiritual controls d physical"

Don't mind those children telling u dat it's a coincidence or because of hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by tojahh(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.

Does she have sister?

5 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Trogge: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2021
. Like some said ' She knows what she knows'. She has no problem with you. She's just letting you know. She would be always submissive to you, cos she needs you. Now tell me, what else do you want. I will bet it with my life the she will never cheat on you, it's against their law and the price to pay for her to cheat is unbearable. And lastly don't offend her, if you do apologize, if she offend tell her straight up. She can't leave you expect you leave her. Pls ask her how she broke up with her ex........ Mostly when guys have money they attract more ladies and cheat in the process.

5 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Map1(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.
my brother don't try to mess that girl up or else you regret it,her star is what is working in your favour, do you really know that wearing some one clothe,shoe and sleeping with someone who have a bad luck can affect your career? let me share my experience with you, I have a friend around 2006 he had accommodation problem I have to accommodate him and when ever am going to work I usually have him pocket money should the case he wanted to buy anything,I provide food for him after few weeks I noticed everything has changed, to the extent that when ever am going to work I be asking him for transport fare,I have to consult a lady who is a good friend to me what is going on she now asked me if I use to wear some one clothe or shoes and I said no,she also asked me it there is stranger living with me and I say yes she told me that, that is what brought a bar luck to me because his star is not working with mine, when I get home I have to told my guy to excuse me because am expecting my woman and he left my house the following day to God who made me and things started working in my favour.so don't joke with her always make her happy may God be with you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Trustedpronet: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2021
It seems you are yoked with Ogbanje Women. The last before this one, she has spiritual husband and family and she is taken your resources to her spiritual family..

Now the new girl is promoting your success for committing formication with her. (SIN). Guy don't act on impulse, do a background check on her she might have a family member or sugar daddy in your place of work. They likely want her to settle down as soon as possible.

If you re still attached to your believe...wait until you are wealthy like otedola or billgates before you make noise about success...then I might believe you.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ipobarecriminals: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2021
sad Take good care of the girl.She is a special treasure not the BADLUCK ones with their trouble
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Success1975: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2021
My dear, thank God u discovered this truth very early. I was once a victim of these stuffs u posted here. My first date in life was someone that had a strong power working with her and against anyone who dare mingle with her thru dating. I suffered heavy losses financially, materially, job wise and all. But the moment we had a break for almost one year plus, everything I lost started coming back multiple folds. My friends were telling me not to go back to her because she started coming back to reconcile, because I'm that kinda guy that don't believe in such nonesense that someone is doing u or something, I accepted her back. And less than a year, I experienced disaster I didn't recover from for nearly 8years. I lost everything again.
But thank God for today because the story had changed and we're no longer together.

10 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Hushbingo: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
I once had this experience. Lady told me she was helping out.... I believed her though cos no doubt how things were working out... Money was pumping in everyday and I was very happy...

They are among us, spirits in flesh..... Some to build us, some to destroy us....

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by emmylight4u: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2021
My brother!!!!

That lady is well connected where you work.

She is the one pushing things through for you there.

Maybe her former boyfriend or dad or someone dear to her who wants her to settle down is helping her through you.

Be careful o bro.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by 1x2x3: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2021
Some people are not created to suffer or struggle in life. She may not have the strength to do all the labour to provide for herself so indirectly whatever spirit guide she has will always provide for her helper so you can ALWAYS PROVIDE FOR HER IN RETURN. Take note of the bolded.

On the flip side there are people who are designed to struggle and suffer that even the helper who is supposed to help and willing to help will automatically start lacking the resources to assist cool.

Be mindful. As long as your good fortunes keep coming, don't forget the bolded.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nelgenius4me(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Guy there are ladies who bring blessings to one's life. I have seen one. Why not wife who brings blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Chirowman(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Some women has that good luck charm ,and I have experienced such .I once had one that I do invite her to my shop where I don't invite anyone,but her presence brings great sales .so some women move with good luck where some move with bad luck. So stick with her but bear in mind any day you mess up , you will regret your life because break up will bring you to square zero and your lucky charms that you feels you have found favour in the sight of men will depart from you. If your type moves with pride ,it won't last because when you thought the world is in your palms . you will start maltreating her and that's your down fall staring at your face . Bear in mind any day you break up you will loose all in a twinkle of an eye.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ayenale1(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2021
My brother lemme tell you the bitter truth...the lady has told you what she wants and what she came to do in your life, you will have incur her wrath immediately you joked your mother prayers did this did that, my brother if you mistakenly leave her or she finds out and know you are cheating on her chai kai the way you will run down ehn even your family will gather together to beg her and such people are very down to earth only the elderly can appease and understand their language...my advise is that be truthful to her at your best and make her happy all the time by showing her surprises and shower her with gifts...if you leave or make her cry you are...i hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by bluefilm: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

I don't believe in such things.

So it can never happen to me.

Sorry, but I think you are just being delusional.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by KaluwisxPRO: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Once dated a girl and for 3years while we were together, my bank balance never went below 2.5M at any time. she didn’t know this, because I was doing well before she came, but not to the point of my balance not seeing below 2.5M monthly.

Then we broke up and and things went south, most times she jokes and calls me the sea that never dries while dating and honestly as a person that doesn’t believe in luck, I took it with a pinch of salt, cause I was very very alright before she came, but one year after she left. Well, my balance went to the south, and I struggled for 6months, like I’ve never done before, then I left the country.

It’s been 4years and I can confidently tell you that the minimum I get weekly is 1.5, expenses excluded.

And still in the dating business, it’s not luck or charm, it is rest of mind and being focused on that which pays you, the moment you start getting distracted because you’ve become comfortable, everything will go south. So focus dude.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
just4fun:
You have found a precious gem. "Hold am tight".

Like someone rightly said" d spiritual controls d physical"

Don't mind those children telling u dat it's a coincidence or because of hard work.

When are you guys going to use the spiritual to control the physical in Nigeria?

Our country is rotting away and you guys are yet to control it with over 150m spiritual people. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Worksunlimited: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Yes..

If you know how many people are looking for this kind of woman, you'll not waste time to marry her, if she has all you seek in a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by 1x2x3: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2021
bluefilm:

I don't believe in such things.

So it can never happen to me.

Sorry, but I think you are just being delusional.

Those things are spiritual and personal encounter. There's absolutely no way they will explain it to you for it to make sense. You experience it and get your conviction.

If you doubt too much and you want to see then quote me.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by franchasng: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

She is from the marine world. Don't celebrate yet. For her to know that she is bringing you luck makes it suspicious. So be watchful

A close friend married someone like her, within a short period of time, this guy surprised us all, from struggling with his average job in Nigeria, this guy built 2 houses; a duplex and some block of flats (2 storey building) and bought 3 luxury cars within one year period. This is a mere Civil servant oh lol. Our friends said the guy may have soiled his hands typical of most Nigerians desperate to be rich. I didn't believed it cos I don't believe in money ritual.

I tried asking the guy whether he got a contract or something but he didn't respond, only laughed that is it bad he joined us lol.

Fast forward to 2 years after his marriage, no child, he started going to prayer houses for solution and each place he went they told him his wife is possessed to the highest order and he would wave it aside.

Until he returned from work one day unannounced cos he does night shifts at times, and saw his wife in a bad mood and she was so angry with him.

After he got to know and was looking for ways to divorce her, he then started telling us all that happened while dating the girl that made him to quickly marry her unprepared.

He said he started witnessing tremendous success...and the girl will always warn him that if he dare leave her or break her heart, that his life will fall yakata lol. My guy never took her serious until he finally managed to divorce her, and his life truly went down south since then lol. So watch her closely and see

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by AgentGoat: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2021
What dafuvk menh! It's just a coincidence. You are reaping what you have being sowing. That is how life works.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by nedekid: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Makes sense. But I've never had this discussion of upturn in fortunes with her nor anyone when though iys evident. So, how come she is so sure that since she came around, things have become a bit rosy for me?
Bros, as an experienced person I will tell you that such happens and it has happened to me. 2002 I dated this lady in Lagos. Though we resided quite a distance apart in lag. Only me noticed when she comes over and we "do". See, I will make money. All the odds will flow in my favor. I never told her oh. There was one day late at night I was chilling with friends in my apartment boozing. There was an argument. This guy said my experience was a coincidence. I said I will prove it to him. Time was 11pm oh. Omo, I grabbed my keys ie brand new lexus gs300 twin turbo. Na so I blow from Alimosho to Surulere. Brought my gf home. The next day I showed my guy deposits I made totalling over 1.3m. Ie my earnings for that day. As in every business will work, people owing you will call to pay etc! My guy put fear in me that she was a white witch that one day e go backfire.
Years later, after I was married, I drove past her place and we got gisting. I confessed to her my experience years ago while we dated. She smiled talk say and I no being de settle her big time. She later gave me a long gist of how the guy she dated after me and were meant to marry died mysteriously ( that one na long gist).
Who knows where person for day now if one married her? Possibly another dangote? Or 6 feet under?
Such things you cannot explain happens.

5 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by BluDesk: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2021
franchasng:
She is from the marine world. Don't celebrate yet. For her to know that she is bringing you luck makes it suspicious. So be watchful

A close friend married someone like her, within a short period of time, this guy surprised us all, from struggling with his average job in Nigeria, this guy built 2 houses; a duplex and some block of flats (2 storey building) and bought 3 luxury cars within one year period. This is a mere Civil servant oh lol. Our friends said the guy may have soiled his hands typical of most Nigerians desperate to be rich. I didn't believed it cos I don't believe in money ritual.

I tried asking the guy whether he got a contract or something but he didn't respond, only laughed that is it bad he joined us lol.

Fast forward to 2 years after his marriage, no child, he started going to prayer houses for solution and each place he went they told him his wife is possessed to the highest order and he would wave it aside.

Until he returned from work one day unannounced cos he does night shifts at times, and saw his wife in a bad mood and she was so angry with him.

After he got to know and was looking for ways to divorce her, he then started telling us all that happened while dating the girl that made him to quickly marry her unprepared.

He said he started witnessing tremendous success...and the girl will always warn him that if he dare leave her or break her heart, that his life will fall yakata lol. My guy never took her serious until he finally managed to divorce her, and his life truly went down south since then lol. So watch her closely and see

Why you go talk na elder undecided

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Madmazel99(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2021
The fact that she is threatening you if you leave her is a very bad sign. What God has given won't come with a threaten.

There are different kinds of women that can give you goodluck, I feel this one is from the marine world. The spirit is not a clean one.

Why is she mentioning it to you many times? Is she trying to manipulate you so you will never think of leaving her?

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
What's the probability of bumping into that secondary school mate that you've not seen in 12 years at a bustop you hardly use?

Must such encounter have a 'divine purpose'?

Sometimes, the charisma of a new companion can drive more productivity and of course, better results/progress.

In other words, you start working better because 1) you have peace of mind. 2) you're happy. 3) you don't want to fail yourself and perhaps, the partner.

Nevertheless, the impact of spirituality cannot be overemphasised.
Luck, favour, grace, goodwill all significantly contribute to one's life.

Plot twist : Lazy people have lower chances of getting these results. It's just like the super soldier serum. You just have been hard working one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by nedekid: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2021
happney65:
She is just trying to manipulate you.. she claims she is the one that is making things work for you abi?But why is her own life not growing in leaps and bounds?why? if she can make someone rich,why can't she make herself rich?

Nonesense and Buhari
Seems it down not work that way.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by HRMK: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2021
SHE IS UR ANGEL IN HUMAN FORM!THOSE THAT ARE CALLED DESTINY HELPERS!IF U DONT HANDLE HER RIGHTLY AND SHE LEAVES,ITS THE END!!
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by henrixx(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

the lady na your soap and she sef know. hmmm
no be juju be that grin

but jokes apart. when theres GOD why should you attribute all your sucess to a human. better start thinking it's more about you and God. better see and appreciate her as just being supportive and subtly ignore when she brags about her goodluck in your life else she'll turn to your god. Shay you dey hear angry
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by oxiide22(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Lalasticlala Dominique abeg front page
give me her number let me confirm sth
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by pooozeee(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2021

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by larrixauto2017(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Check My Signature Asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.