Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? (34161 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by scofield(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Oga !!!! Wife Her !!! and stop dilly dallying

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by seyz91(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2021
cheesy
Richy4:
:

How to find out if there's more to it is just very simple .... just do this simple task for 2weeks only cheesy

@ your place of work, When you were supposed to meet a client, Do not Go... Just speak rudely to them if they ask why u did not show up..

If there was a deadline that was supposed to be met, You know that type that after executing it, it generates revenue to the company, do not just disturb yourself doing it.. because the bosses likes you...

In summary, just be un productive for 2weeks.. If they still sing your praises after all that, then we will know it's the lady's Good-luck charm.. If they issue query to you, then we will also know it was because of your hard work
If you require more information on how to go about this task, do not hesitate to contact me smiley ....
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by usj(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
The only way you can know is by dumping her first. Then see if things will go south for you.
that would be a good experiment. Lol

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by bignero: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

I can't, the stakes are too high.
You maybe right that it's just coincidence. But then, it may also not be. I know what I'm saying and experiencing.

Is she like a strong Christian?

Brother if she ain't... The words the "spirit that work for me are working for you" ate very strong oo.. If shes boasting based in the word of God and Christianity fine.. If not.. Guy.. Better run.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by coconat(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2021
DEEP TRUTH!!!
aroundtheearth:

1. You were already 5-months into the job, which meant your employer had enough time to evaluate you and offer you the full-time employment and the promotion that came later was a result of your efforts / "exceptional service delivery". No employer would be silly enough to hire someone who isn't capable or worse, promote them, as these would be at the company's own detriment. The good things that came your way came because YOU earned them.

2. Your life probably took shape thereafter because you now have more money, became happier, etc, all of which stemmed from the fulltime employment you've been given, which you were already months into before you met her.

3. For her to keep saying the above to you or that "she came into my life and everything changed", it sounds like she's trying to maker herself a god in your life. Anyone with genuine affection and love for you wouldn't have made such statement to you and certainly not repeatedly, unless they're trying to put themselves on a pedestal or manipulate your thinking into seeing her in a positive light (perhaps she's eager desperate for marriage).

4. Her other words, "that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter" and that she has a "spirit ... working for her" are a means to threaten you from not leaving the relationship, and a method of control. Again, anyone who threatens you in such manner has no genuine love for you and you don't want to be in a relationship riddled with fear. See 1 Corinthians 13:4-8: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

5. Lastly, her statements are inferences of demonic activity from her part, peculiarly the part about her having a spirit working for her. If there is such a spirit working for her, IT IS NOT of God's and you need to denounce it from your life because you want no part. The devil gives and takes and you will be on the losing end eventually. If you're a born-again Christian, you should know this. Please be prayerful and seek God's face as you move forward in this relationship.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by benqo01(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2021
OP the truth is they are women who bring Goodluck to a man,and it's not easy coming across such women.

When you eventually come across one,keep her very close to you they could be stubborn atimes but them get better head.

The truth is these things do happen and we wonder why it's so,but God understands better.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by prettyirene: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2021
OP please dont mind this people saying its coincidence oh. Some women are like that they bring good luck, even the bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God. Please handle her with care oh. Such women are faithful and very loyal but the day you grief their spirit , na ground zero. Not just their patners even associating with them like been friends with them , you prosper . Its the oil and grace from God . It is inbuilt . Its not mammy water anything.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Asapchris(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Why do you need to cheat or breakup with her. It seems you don’t have sense. If you think her coming to your life give you fortune, then make her you queen and make her happy then see how God will bless you more. Remember God love a man who makes woman happy. But know how to do shakarah sometimes so that she would not be feeling too big. You know woman don’t have sense sometimes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Kayyus09(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Why not just forget everything else and focus on enjoying your new life.

I had a major breakthrough sometimes back when I was with a lady. I lost all in less than a year when she left.

What else are you looking for, if she's with you to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ekibs11(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
looks to me she's a white witch
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Asapchris(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
prettyirene:
OP please dont mind this people saying its coincidence oh. Some women are like that they bring good luck, even the bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God. Please handle her with care oh. Such women are faithful and very loyal but the day you grief their spirit , na ground zero. Not just their patners even associating with them like been friends with them , you prosper . Its the oil and grace from God . It is inbuilt . Its not mammy water anything.
You are very right dear I could remember something 2015, the lady I was dating then she like a blessing if I have it in my to get her something even though I don’t have that money yet, I will get a work worth 3x of what I intend to get for her. Some women are like that. If your star and their star is compatible and you con make them happy join, OMO na blessing hooo

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.
Abeg give me the number of the lady asap. God will bless you. Help a brother in need.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Asapchris(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Kayyus09:
Why not just forget everything else and focus on enjoying your new life.

I had a major breakthrough sometimes back when I was with a lady. I lost all in less than a year when she left.

What else are you looking for, if she's with you to stay.
that’s my point. Why do you need to cheat or breakup with her... they used poverty swell for you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
The only way you can know is by dumping her first. Then see if things will go south for you.
which kind expensive idea be this? You know what it means for everything to go south? Which he may never recover from
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Asapchris(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
ekibs11:
looks to me she's a white witch
Abi green witch grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Tripitaka:
Do not let anyone deceive you. In this world, there is the physical and there is the spiritual and as they say, the spiritual controls the physical. Everyone has a spirit working for them; it may be a strong one or a weak one, a good one or a bad one. It takes an intuitive or spiritually conscious person to know the spirit working for them. The universe goes way beyond what we can see with the physical eyes.

Truly, there are some people who come into your life and everything changes for the good, while there are some who come in and life becomes nightmarish. It is not them, it is the accompanying spirit.
thank you for this eye opener
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Asapchris(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
LoveJesus87:
Abeg give me the number of the lady asap. God will bless you. Help a brother in need.
Me too just that my woman is trying her best too
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by bluefilm: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2021
1x2x3:
Those things are spiritual and personal encounter. There's absolutely no way they will explain it to you for it to make sense. You experience it and get your conviction.

If you doubt too much and you want to see then quote me.

I DOUBT TOO MUCH

and...

I WANT TO SEE
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ITbomb(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
And share her number when you dump her
@creolehunt

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by fredoooooo: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2021
falcon01:
Coincidence, Nothing special. But if you think she's your source of good luck, who am I to judge?? hold on to her like a precious Gem

I like people loke you , with this mentality and hardwork bro you will be successful
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ACforever: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.

My wife has brought me good luck as well. We have known each other for quite some time. When I proposed we date and start something serious, shortly after (about 2months into our relationship) I got picked in the office for a secondment to London office for about 6 months. Something that hasn't happened in my department since for a long time... I was the only Nigerian and only West African.

I returned just before the covid-19 lockdown started and I decided to marry her in April with the monies I saved during the secondment. But lockdown spoilt plans and we got married November.
At the office there were rumors that there was no promotion but I got promoted in January and early this month I got a job offer in London.
I think I'm really blessed having her in my life.

Come to think of it... I got this job shortly after I first met her in 2014 shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Juliearth(f): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Go and watch Sylvia! It seems you just graduated from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ThothHermes: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Makes sense. But I've never had this discussion of upturn in fortunes with her nor anyone when though iys evident. So, how come she is so sure that since she came around, things have become a bit rosy for me?
You are in real trouble. Everything in this world is spiritual. Nothing just happens. The lady knows exactly what is happening. She has a pact with a spirit that is making things work for you. I don't believe that spirit is benevolent.
Your life will really turn upside down when you offend her. My brother start to look for Jesus quick quick. You are not safe.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ThothHermes: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2021
bignero:

Is she like a strong Christian?

Brother if she ain't... The words the "spirit that work for me are working for you" ate very strong oo.. If shes boasting based in the word of God and Christianity fine.. If not.. Guy.. Better run.
It's definitely not God. My guy don enter one chance.They won't allow him just run like that.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by andyblinks05: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
bro I love your reply die….. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by JustCruise(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2021
My brother, I was always told that"No matter how clean the anus is,you will always find sh.it there". Why am saying this, don't go asking questions about her if you're not ready to lose her. Enjoy the suppose "Goodluck" and keep walking with your God. With time everything will be revealed. My2cents.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Tapout(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:

I swear grin grin cheesy
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by iamdapsyj(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Makes sense. But I've never had this discussion of upturn in fortunes with her nor anyone when though iys evident. So, how come she is so sure that since she came around, things have become a bit rosy for me?

Op, does she know you before you started going out officially?
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by AlphaSoul: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friend of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Yes... We are interconnected
on the vibrational energy
level!
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by blazebaba(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2021
You better thread careefully bro....yo dont wanna hurt her i could bet cos if you do..you are on a long way starting back from zerooooo...

*Its better she breaks up the relationship herself than you doing it*..:...just like you said.."the stakes are high"..
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Guy, guy, how many times did I call you? Don't be deluded by the comments on here esp by the one made by aroundtheearth.

Having said that, pls cheat on her. Foolish foolish person.

Let me tell you a true life experience:

Many years ago, I was a teenager then. My family was close to a certain man who was in his late 20s. He was working with the govt, earning peanuts with his SSCE certificate.

Though poor, he was smart and generous.

He lived in a wretched face-me apartment, in a remote area, in a very local town in Lagos. We knew his gf too, aunty Tope, ebony and smooth as he liked his women. We liked her too, she was always smiling and had a gentle nature.

They were in love or seemed to be. Then one day, she broke up with him. Her reasons: he wasn't well to do enough to get married. Age wasn't on her side. She needed to move on.

Never have I seen a man so broken. My mum would often tell me how he always laments that he would never fall in love again.

He remained single from then on until he was 35. Nothing improved in his life financially. No growth at work or anything. Until he met aunty Bunmi.

Now, aunty Bunmi too was 35 and seriously searching. They didn't meet actually, they were matchmaked. Uncle Tunji wasn't willing initially cos 1. he was still in love with aunty Tope, 2. She wasn't his type. Aunty Bunmi was light skinned and somewhat fat though she was rich.

To cut the long story short, they eventually got married. By then, things had already picked up for him. Promotions at work, working in the Revenue dept and raking in mad govt money with his ordinary SSCE certificate. Sharply, he dumped his part-time studies in Lasu. He was a big boy now seeing favors from his bosses. His bosses liked using him for runs cos he was smart.

He now owned properties. Building houses everywhere like someone who did blood money. My mum handled and still handes till today, all his building constructions.

Now, back to uncle Tunji and his wife. I always did suspect that he never did love her. How could he? They were always fighting and she wasn't as religious as her husband wanted her to be.

Not only that, she wasn't keen on having children. She was contented with simply being married and living her life, adding weight and getting fairer (using toning creams) which used to piss Uncle Tunji off greatly. Their marriage wasn't that bliss. Husband wanted children badly, the wife couldn't possibly care less.

Now there's one important take-away that I haven't mentioned. Aunty Bunmi is an "Emere".

She never hid this fact. Neither did she hide the fact that she brought her husband the good fortunes he has now.

However, there was one secret she kept to herself. To be fair to her though, perhaps she didn't know the repercussions of it. Or she knew and hid it, only God can tell. I'll reveal what this is as I progress.

For many years, they were childless. When he couldn't bear it anymore, he began to threaten to leave the marriage if she doesn't get proactive and sober about the issue.

When she realised her husband was bent on leaving, after seeking various medical advice, they finally opted for IVF. Travelled out.

She gave birth to the most beautiful boy twins I've ever seen in my life. They're 6 years old now. Meaning she died 6 years ago. Yes, aunty Bunmi died 6 years ago and I miss her. Her boisterous energy, always smiling, always lively and pleasant. She died at childbirth.

Till today, her pic remains on his whatsapp profile. Never changed it for once. I'm sure he's still mourning. Perhaps in regret that if only he knew that it would be her life for children he would have chosen to not have children. That after all, he brought her wealth. Only God knows what his regret is. But he's still mourning.

Like I said earlier, I believe she knew she would have to give up her life to have children. It's why she wasn't keen on having children in the first place.

She brought her husband wealth. And he's still in wealth, travelling out of the country anyhow. Taking the children to holiday with their late mum's family abroad.

Your gf is telling you truths about herself even though she wouldn't reveal everything. It's up to you to believe or not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by newdawnlive: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

I can't, the stakes are too high.
You maybe right that it's just coincidence. But then, it may also not be. I know what I'm saying and experiencing.
my guy is not coincidence o so far she know that means same thing has happened to all other guys that has dated her. I'm living a fulfilled life before I got engaged to my X everything scattered, me that use to dash out up to 500k before come be shadow of myself, but thank God the girl was exposed and I free her, please hold her and tell her to always do forgive u whenever you offend her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.