Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Statement Of Intent To Settle In Nova Scotia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Statement Of Intent To Settle In Nova Scotia (732 Views)

Intent To Return Home After Studying In Canada??? / Why Do People In The Diaspora Come Back To Nigeria To Settle When They Get Old? / Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of Intent To Settle In Nova Scotia by PassM4rk: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

I am working on my Canadian immigration application and I need to put up a strong statement of intent why I want to settle in Nova Scotia. I have few points to address (these were raised by the Nominee officer reviewing my application):
- Why have I chosen to settle in Nova Scotia and not Ontario, where you could have the support of family?
- What research have you done about Nova Scotia and Halifax?
- What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
- Do you have any connections to Nova Scotia?

I will appreciate it if I can get advice in writing a convincing Statement, addressing each point raised.

Do note that i received letter of interest from Nova Scotia, based on Labour market priorities demand immigration stream ( i have work experience in the financial services industry). I do have a sibling in Ontario (which i indicated in my application) and I do not have any connection to Nova Scotia,
Re: Statement Of Intent To Settle In Nova Scotia by Chyy59731: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hi, just seeing this. Did you eventually get your COPR? I got mine on nomination based on financial services just like you.

(1) (Reply)

Air France Plane Flies To Canada Using Cooking Oil / American Independence Day Weekend Picture Thread / Travel N Browse Free On Ur Laptop Y Going 2 Anywhere In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.