Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,755 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? (11963 Views)

The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins / Omo E Choke Ooo...Xiaomi MI 11 Lite Explodes / Nairalanders E Don Choke Me Oo. Please Help Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2021
peeps4u:

It is surprising that whenever people are collectively calling out a scam, scammers also join in calling out the scam and then fraudulently advertise their own scams.

You think coming here to join calling racksterl*i a scam will make people believe your own scam?

that was his plan and he is doing a terrible job @ it
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Brunosamel(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
I told my babe it is a Ponzi scheme but she didn't believe me, gave me her hard earn money to invest I started with standard package, cash out told her that I upgraded with my own additional money while I used it to buy a cardano ADA cryptocurrency stored it in a trust wallet... Have already told her the site is gone she is just quite buy she does not know her money is trust wallet... Make I dey do my thing I go surprise her when I double the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Boss469(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
peeps4u:

Na same same.

All the racksterl*i people once thought they were also into smart investment. MBA people also thought same.

It is always a smart investment until it crashes.

If Petronpay is really a viable and reputable petroleum company, it will sell its shares to the public to raise funds rather than this ROI aimed at scamming people.
A petroleum firm running investment? LOOOOOL

300% in 10 months.

No one should fall for this gimmick, he's only advertising his own scam

It is a registered company in u.s
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Boss469(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
peeps4u:

Can you stop this?

Do you think you're talking to kids?

How many petroleum companies or reputable ones have you heard running investment programs? Even banks don't run investment programs?

If they are that large, they will approach banks for loan or sell shares to the publics.

No reputable company runs investment program like that. 300% in 10 months?

You're obviously advertising your scam and we will call lalasticlala to get you banned

Broke ass stf up
And check it for urself before you start talking trash
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Boss469:

lol guy rest
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Boss469:

Registered by who?

Even the address used is fake.

The picture and video of the CEO is another man.

Scammers everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Boss469:

Broke ass stf up
you must be dumb to think the way to show not being broke is by throwing money at scammers.

That's what you lot say when people call out your scam, you resort to calling people broke. Like you scammers are entitled to people's money.

5 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by coronavirus19: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Boss469:

Broke ass stf up
Shut up scammer. You think a Nairalanders are gullible as u abi??

2 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by topcy90(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Racksterli Don crash Lol
Funny people everywhere
If you want to make alot of money do it yourself. Bitcoin and Forex is there, go learn and practice. Nothing good comes easily.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by EmzyEno: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2021
topcy90:
grin grin grin
Racksterli Don crash Lol
Funny people everywhere
If you want to make alot of money do it yourself. Bitcoin and Forex is there, go learn and practice. Nothing good comes easily.

Lol
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by eallstar: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Boss469:

Oga he don do you, go and put Ur money alone and stop disturbing people here. We dash u all the 300%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by uyijiano4u(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
I was just having a chat with a close friend about this petronpay, can we talk via whatsapp if possible, I would like to know more info
damtan:
Make una come invest in Petroleum products instead of ponzi scheme, una no go listen. Petronpay is a Switzerland firm where you get 300% over a period of 10 months, that is what I call smart investment which is also highly sustainable. You invest with bitcoin and receive payment with bitcoin
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by uyijiano4u(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
I can't help but comment, bro you are a genius with matured mind, see how you took the lose with maturity, tho it is painful but you never allowed it to get to you, while some broke ass who never see common 100k for account before they take panadol for headache wey noh concern dem, poverty is truly addictive
skultrick:

I didn't have to reply you but perhaps its wise to clear some people doubts about people's opinions on this faceless platform.

I feel pain because I never wanted to put my hard earned money in any platform that promises unrealistic returns, but gambling is addictive.

I tested the platform initially with their 280k package, then 840k package and now 2.2M. I know someone who started with 560k and then 840k, the other guy started with 560k then 5.6m. Please don't crucify anyone because humans are fully controlled by what they see, be it prof. Or whatever.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
uyijiano4u:
I can't help but comment, bro you are a genius with matured mind, see how you took the lose with maturity, tho it is painful but you never allowed it to get to you, while some broke ass who never see common 100k for account before they take panadol for headache wey noh concern dem, poverty is truly addictive

Keep coming with different monikers.

It is people like you who are looking for easy money where there is none that are really addicted to poverty.

Only poverty will make one still have have hope in Ponzi schemes at this present age.

4 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by uyijiano4u(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Life itself is risky, so don't worry only the future will tell, business I Don do yrs to come I know think you fit venture put.... Mtcheew
peeps4u:

Keep coming with different monikers.

It is people like you who are looking for easy money where there is none that are really addicted to poverty.

Only poverty will make one still have have hope in Ponzi schemes at this present age.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod4: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
uyijiano4u:
I was just having a chat with a close friend about this petronpay, can we talk via whatsapp if possible, I would like to know more info

so d one dem dey talk bout scamm never enter ur head, u really need flogging i swear, unless u guys are d same people, chatting with ur self
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by damtan(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
uyijiano4u:
I sent you a PM, kindly respond
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by uyijiano4u(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bro have petronpay scammed you or person wey you know? It is my money and decision.... So respect that abeg
stupidmod4:

so d one dem dey talk bout scamm never enter ur head, u really need flogging i swear, unless u guys are d same people, chatting with ur self
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by ChuckKingston(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
All I can say is that E restrict the air flow angry angry

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod4: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
uyijiano4u:
Bro have petronpay scammed you or person wey you know? It is my money and decision.... So respect that abeg
dey ask me, yeye, petrol pay ko kero ni
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by EmzyEno: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2021
The name has been changed
It’s now goldomc.com
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod4: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
EmzyEno:
The name has been changed
It’s now goldomc.com
they forgot to change their headed title lol
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by EmzyEno: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
stupidmod4:
they forgot to change their headed title lol

Lol
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by topcy90(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2021
uyijiano4u:
grin grin grin
i checked the site and its a blooding scam grin grin grin
try to click on contact, it will not load
the most funny thing is that the site was made in TOGO grin grin grin
and the site is not professional at all. RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by bmdmix1: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nigerians will never learn, well nah Una sabi sha.
at all
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by bluefilm: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by songzDaniel01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
skultrick:

Lmao at your utterances. Nevertheless it's my money and I decide how to invest it.
abeg wire me any amount. ..hunger dey cry
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by uyijiano4u(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
������Togo
topcy90:

grin grin grin
i checked the site and its a blooding scam grin grin grin
try to click on contact, it will not load
the most funny thing is that the site was made in TOGO grin grin grin
and the site is not professional at all. RUBBISH
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by berbs: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
This one na premium tears.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by PaschalPM(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2021
The truth is no matter how good the intention of a ponzi scheme CEO/owner is even if he doesn't eat a kobo of the funds but judiciously redistributes it to the ponzi's subscribers, it must still crash.

From the first day the first set of subscribers come on board to the latter days, the financial gap/loophole expands until it reaches its elastic limit and eventually crashes.

The more subscribers on board, the more money on board, the more the financial gap as well. There is no new money coming into any ponzi scheme apart from subscribers money.

Quick example: assuming we have a small community of just 5 persons each having 30k at hand (total = 150k) and they all have to do a ponzi scheme that promises 50% interest after a month. If all of them invest their 30k each, the first 3 persons will be lucky to get 45k each (ie their capital of 30k + 50% interest which is 15k) totaling 135k. What is left? Just 15k for the other 2 to share. Meanwhile they were expecting to get back 45k each. undecided

Also the financial gap here is (45k x 5) - (30k x 5) = 225k - 150k = 75k. The more people that join in, the more the financial gap widens and we all know that no one starts a ponzi scheme to dash people money from his own pocket.

Sorry if this piece seems lengthy, just felt like shedding more light on how ponzis work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Disable/stop System Update From Automatically Downloading On Any Android / Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018 / Glo Has Slashed Blackberry Service Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.