Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Peopleprime Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Test (814 Views)

Peopleprime Test And Job Posting / Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! / Peopleprime Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Test by muyiolot: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
I've been invited for the graduate fair in Lagos. Has anybody else been invited in Lagos. I jst got the text.

Keep informed and stay in touch nairalanders.
Re: Peopleprime Test by gben1: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2007
hello landers
i got the text too we will meet there on 26th. goodluck call 08038030548
Re: Peopleprime Test by punch(f): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2007
Hi all
I also took the test and was also contacted. Let me know if you have any info on the programme
Re: Peopleprime Test by olatseun(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2007
Dear nairalanders, got the invitation too n glad a number of nairalanders are invited too.see you all on 26th.be rest assured we are making it, please paste any useful info you are able to get for the interview as i would do the same.TAkecare and always feel cool.
Re: Peopleprime Test by damkollins(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
muyiolot:

I've been invited for the graduate fair in Lagos. Has anybody else been invited in Lagos. I jst got the text.

Keep informed and stay in touch Nairaland users.
Congrats
g ben:

hello landers
i got the text too we will meet there on 26th. goodluck call 08038030548
Congrats
punch:

Hi all
I also took the test and was also contacted. Let me know if you have any info on the programme
Congrats
olatseun:

Dear Nairaland users, got the invitation too n glad a number of Nairaland users are invited too.see you all on 26th.be rest assured we are making it, please paste any useful info you are able to get for the interview as i would do the same.TAkecare and always feel cool.
Congrats to ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test-urgent / Faan, Whats Up? / A Fast Food Outlet Needs The Following In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.