Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) (23991 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by femi4: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
I thought the vaccine was the plan of the Antichrist. How come pastors are now taking the vaccine?

You're definitely one of those who believe 5g causes coronavirus. undecided
Those are words of spiritual iliterate pastors. Matthew Ashimolowo is educated
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by femi4: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:
I expected this. They hope everything will now "return to normal". He hopes the crowds, services, tithes and offerings etc. can now resume without hindrance. Oga, normal is long gone!

Those whom you've now officially and publicly submitted yourself to have been in charge of your lives and your so-called churches all along. So we're not surprised.

We hope to also see photos of Pastor E. Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi etc. Blind leaders of the blind.

The Covid19 compliant pastor poses for some shots.

Olodo

Ashimolowo resides in Uk. No link with vaccines in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
I thought the vaccine was the plan of the Antichrist. How come pastors are now taking the vaccine?

this pastor spoke against pastor chris last year oo
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Preacherrr(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Another sick fellow spotted. The earlier you realise that you are your own problem and not Pastors the better for you. If Matthew Ashimolowo decides to take the vaccine it's his choice. If other men of God decides not to take it; they are not in error. Just Leave pastors alone and focus on making Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before you die in bitterness.
donnie:
I expected this. They hope everything will now "return to normal". He hopes the crowds, services, tithes and offerings etc. can now resume without hindrance. Oga, normal is long gone!

Those whom you've now officially and publicly submitted yourself to have been in charge of your lives and your so-called churches all along. So we're not surprised.

We hope to also see photos of Pastor E. Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi etc. Blind leaders of the blind.

The Covid19 compliant pastor poses for some shots.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
I pity the fools that wait for these men of God to cure them
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
If he takes it so what's now d fuse...

Oh let all his members follow and take it

Hiss*
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Preacherrr(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
STOP CALLING PEOPLE THAT GOD CREATED FOOLS, EXCEPT YOU ARE ONE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MIRACLES STOP DISTURBING THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN IT. YOU CAN CHANNEL YOU OVER SABI AND I TOO KNOW SPIRIT TO DISCUSSIONS ON POLITICS AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE ESPECIALLY ON THE MATTERS OF THE SPIRIT ONLINE.
dazzlingd:
I pity the fools that wait for these men of God to cure them
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:

Good Christian reasoning, but I'm not a Christian, Many of us were awake to the truth long before Covid19. Many brothers warned about the coming compulsory vaccines for years before they finally arrived. So we already know where to put them vaccines, in the trash.

So I am not at all reactionary like many of you with this vaccine thing. We were long prepared.

Who is forcing you or anybody to take the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by FLYFIRE(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
PAID ACTOR

Should one take the vaccine?:

https://thenewamerican.com/magazine/tna3702/page/112428/

A nurse called Kristi Simmonds took the vaccine, here is her testimony THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE BELOW:

Video 1 https://www.bitchute.com/video/ALjhPNiwYvKP/

Video 2 https://www.bitchute.com/video/t3H4fYU9CaA8/

STOP LISTENING TO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA (CNN, SKY, AJAZRA, ETC) THAT ARE LYING TO YOU. GO GET TRUTH ON BITCHUTE.COM
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Preacherrr:
Another sick fellow spotted. The earlier you realise that you are your own problem and not Pastors the better for you. If Matthew Ashimolowo decides to take the vaccine it's his choice. If other men of God decides not to take it; they are not in error. Just Leave pastors alone and focus on making Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before you die in bitterness.

Be there deceiving yourself. None of you idolatrous Hebrews will smell the kingdom. Y'all with your fake white Jesus will burn.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Preacherrr(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
PETER WAS NOT EDUCATED BUT AN ORDINARY FISHER MEN YET CHRIST CHOSE HIM AS ONE OF HIS APOSTLES. INFACT THE APOSTLES WERE CALLED UNLEARNED MEN in Acts 4:13. PLEASE GO AND DISCUSS POLITICS AND LEAVE THE MATTERS OF THE SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY MINDED AND CALLED OF GOD.
femi4:
Those are words of spiritual iliterate pastors. Matthew Ashimolowo is educated
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ijaya123:

Who is forcing you or anybody to take the vaccine?

NONSENSE... we see ahead.... The plan is to make it compulsory. We are not blind fools like majority of your leaders.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
femi4:
Olodo

Ashimolowo resides in Uk. No link with vaccines in Nigeria

See this one... So to you, you just made sense? Is there a Nigerian made vaccine?
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by dareadewuyi: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulation sir, but you earlier debunked the existence of Covid-19,we heard you loud and clear sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by bobestman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
It's like he no longer drink the blood of Jesus or did the blood finish?

I tell you Christians many of you don't know what's going on even your pastors. Many of them will even make you follow the evil agenda. Many will try to correct you but you won't listen cos you think the "J" name is the true name of the son not knowing it was made up. Your enemies will also come with the same name to decieve you and you will follow them. Wake up to find out the truth and all the lies in that religion while it's day, a night comes when you can no longer do that.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by bobestman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Donnie, Donnie stop claiming you know it all and who will burn or not. Like l always told you, everyone is in error including myself untill the Son of Manu comes in the flesh to make a statement and correct all things. This are what you will see in Rev 14, Malachi 3 and Psalm 2.

There are things that have happened since day 1 and 2 and this is day 7 which is the last and time for correction, and ppl don't know it. Infact this what it means that all are in blindness or sin and fell out of His glory. Do you know what I meant by day 1, 2 etc they are generations of human existence. Many things happened that were not even recorded in any book and thus the reason while many are in blindness and why their is need for correction first before judgement

The Son of Manu will come out again just like in the old days and sanctify some few and they will go everywhere by the power of the spirit to teach the truth to all and sundry- this is what you see in Rev 14 where an Angel was preaching to the world. This will happen but many won't understand cos religion will blind them. Even you cos you are full of the little you know when it is just quarter truth. It's not by vision or revelation cos all sees it including Christian. The spirit will be poured on all, small and great and even sinners and all will see visions and even prophecy but this is not for
righteousnesss or the sealing. Believe in the son of Manu when He comes to make things clear is the way to salvation. Many will not believe even when they see him cos he will not come with name Jesus and He will condemn all we are doing today cos it's all abomination no matter what you think you know. He will only stand for righteousness. They also will not believe cos He will not look like the Oyibo man they all expect

Be humble and avoid pride cos it's sin. All are in error and awaits the one to clarify everything- the only righteous one.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by drakeli: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

Don’t mind them joor. See me rocking the 5G on my iphone12 pro here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by NaijaSumigan: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
JESUS CHRIST THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by femi4: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Preacherrr:
PETER WAS NOT EDUCATED BUT AN ORDINARY FISHER MEN YET CHRIST CHOSE HIM AS ONE OF HIS APOSTLES. INFACT THE APOSTLES WERE CALLED UNLEARNED MEN in Acts 4:13. PLEASE GO AND DISCUSS POLITICS AND LEAVE THE MATTERS OF THE SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY MINDED AND CALLED OF GOD.
Mister, I m referring to spiritual education
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
bobestman:
Donnie, Donnie stop claiming you know it all and who will burn or not. Like l always told you, everyone is in error including myself untill the Son of Manu comes in the flesh to make a statement and correct all things. This are what you will see in Rev 14, Malachi 3 and Psalm 2.

There are things that have happened since day 1 and 2 and this is day 7 which is the last and time for correction, and ppl don't know it. Infact this what it means that all are in blindness or sin and fell out of His glory. Do you know what I meant by day 1, 2 etc they are generations of human existence. Many things happened that were not even recorded in any book and thus the reason while many are in blindness and why their is need for correction first before judgement

The Son of Manu will come out again just like in the old days and sanctify some few and they will go everywhere by the power of the spirit to teach the truth to all and sundry- this is what you see in Rev 14 where an Angel was preaching to the world. This will happen but many won't understand cos religion will blind them. Even you cos you are full of the little you know when it is just quarter truth. It's not by vision or revelation cos all sees it including Christian. The spirit will be poured on all, small and great and even sinners and all will see visions and even prophecy but this is not for
righteousnesss or the sealing. Believe in the son of Manu when He comes to make things clear is the way to salvation. Many will not believe even when they see him cos he will not come with name Jesus and He will condemn all we are doing today cos it's all abomination no matter what you think you know. He will only stand for righteousness. They also will not believe cos He will not look like the Oyibo man they all expect

Be humble and avoid pride cos it's sin. All are in error and awaits the one to clarify everything- the only righteous one.

In 2019, I was sent with a strong warning of judgement. I was charged to preach, not only so others can be saved but so I myself can escape the things to come. I have no reason to be prideful when even the righteous are scarcely saved.
I do not claim to know it all... that's why I'm not on every thread or involved in any kind of discussion. Mine assignment is to wake YAH'S people. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by femi4: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:

See this one... So to you, you just made sense? Is there a Nigerian made vaccine?
Odẹ! Your initial post was about propaganda going on about vaccines that arrived Nigeria last week
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by BlackFlamefromP: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
I remember when CBN came up with the idea of BVN I knew some christian fantastics who believed BVN was an antichrist stuff and so they decided they would not register for it. When their bank account was eventually blocked they finally rushed register for the BVN.

What if tomorrow the government decide to block the bank account of those who have not been vaccinated, make a law that forbides your kids from going to school until vaccinated and there are so many critical things you won't be able to do but upon which your very survival depends, what will you do?

I am seeing these things coming!

atonement12:
Fellow Christians, BE WARNED! The syringes of these vaccines have been embedded with a microchip(RFID) chip that goes into the body during vaccination.
Bill Gates said this chip is necessary for what he called: for identification and contact tracing!
This RFID chip is the mark of the beast(Rev 13).
Through the Lord's mercy and grace, some of us were made to understand, some years back, that this mark is coming on the earth soon and it will be in form of a microchip. This was revealed long before the Corona.
Do not allow yourself to be marked with this chip-there is no way back.
Exercise your faith and trust in the Lord, as you have been doing, that you do not need this vaccine to live.
Don't follow the choice made by any G.O. or pastor.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by bobestman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:

In 2019, I was sent with a strong warning of judgement. I was charged to preach, not only so others can be saved but so I myself can escape the things to come. I have no reason to be prideful when even the righteous are scarcely saved.
I do not claim to know it all... that's why I'm not on every thread or involved in any kind of discussion. Mine assignment is to wake YAH'S people. Shalom.

Let it be the way you understand but those to do this correction are still being trained in the spirit and when it's time for them to go out, it will be in the LIGHT. They are those they wrote on the book as the SONS OF GOD which the world awaits there MANIFESTATION. And the process of their manifestation is RE-GENERATION. These are deep words. Righteousness and humility is the key here to be chosen cos all and everything we follow today are all errors, blindness which is sin.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Image123(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
mytty:

SAME PERSONS THAT OPENLY AGITATED FOR REDUCTION OF WORLD PLEASE POPULATION,
THE SAME ARE CHAMPIONING THIS VACCINATION COURSE, AND YOU BELIEVE

QUEST : AFTER TAKING THE VACCINE, ARE THEIR CHANCES OF YOU GETTING THE VIRUS?
THEY SAID YES

QEST 2: CAN YOU GET INFECTED WHILE ON FACE MAESK?
THEY SAID YES

THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE VACCINE AND WEARING MAESK IF IT CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY?
LIGHT HAS COME INTO THE WORLD BUT MEN LOVE DARKNESS RATHER THAN LIGHT, THIS IS THE VERY CONDEMNATION( JOHN 3:18--) don't be fooled ask quest, ITS NOT A NORMAL WORLD , BE ALIGN WITH THE HOLYGHOST,
EXPERTS SAYS ( THIS VACCINE COULD ALTER YOUR DNA) WHICH IS IRREVERSIBLE,
FORGET ABOUT THOSE TAKING IT

DON'T BE USED AS A TESTIN STUFF,
NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY
BE WISE,
ACCEPT CHRIST

Get knowledge please. The vaccine and masks REDUCE the possibility of infection. They have clearly said it doesn't eliminate the chances of getting infected. But it REDUCES the possibility to a certain degree. That's what all vaccines do. Other vaccines have a higher percentage of success because they take YEARS of research and testing. The stats are out there for anyone to see. Stop this unnecessary mixture of Bible with the pandemic, it's not far from syncretism. No be only you get Bible or know God. Scriptures is not of private interpretation.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:

There is nothing ungodly or unchristian about taking vaccines. You probably have a couple of them as a kid and will give a couple more to your child when you have one. Stop the much ado about nothing.
So if this man comes to preach to you about God's healing power and protection u will sit down and listen?this pastor is a mediocre,he only talks about seed and favor,he knows nothing when it comes to spirituality mind u have attended programs he has been to and it has always been about 24hr miracle tagged with a seed.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:
The founder of Kingsway International Christian Centre , Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, has received shot of COVID - 19 vaccine.

Ashimolowo, whose church has branches in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, shared photos of his vaccination on social media on Sunday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=274520280704364&id=100044391820764

The UK - based Nigerian pastor captioned some photos of his vaccination in a Facebook post.
The man fear for him life. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by payloader(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:

Good Christian reasoning, but I'm not a Christian, Many of us were awake to the truth long before Covid19. Many brothers warned about the coming compulsory vaccines for years before they finally arrived. So we already know where to put them vaccines, in the trash.

So I am not at all reactionary like many of you with this vaccine thing. We were long prepared.
Having a personal relationship with Jesus is a good, no, a vital thing now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Skilz4real: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spw5nmUrpWA

mytty:
HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS BUT DENYING THE POWER THEREOF,

IMAGINE, CAN JESUS BE AFRAID OF A SO CALL VIRUS

TO TAKE A SO CALLED VACCINE?

EVEN THIS ONE THAT IS OBVIOUS TO BE ALL PLANNED

QUEST? WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?

FOR EVERY TRUE BELIEVER, THE WHOLE CREATION IS WAITING FOR YOU TO MANIFEST YOUR SONSHIP,

DO YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT THIS FAKE PANDEMIC,
BY GOOGLING, DOCTORS SPEAK AGAINST pandemic
thanks
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Skilz4real: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
All they want to do is to demoralize your spirituality in which this so called pastor is now fully religious but not spiritual with the vaccine. That is why they have been trying to discourage people for attending churches and the likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spw5nmUrpWA

NaijaSumigan:
JESUS CHRIST THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Skilz4real:
All they want to do is to demoralize your spirituality in which this so called pastor is now fully religious but not spiritual with the vaccine. That is why they have been trying to discourage people for attending churches and the likes.

https://www.youtube.com/
Jesus Christ is the word of God and the word of God is Spirit. Where did Jesus Christ preach against the taking of vaccines? Please provide Book, Chapter and verse so we can check this Truth you claim to know through Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
This proofs what i have always said, God doesn't exist, if Man of God took vaccines created by science. It is obvious that God cannot cure covid like some gullibles believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Catholic Priest, Edwin Obiora Becomes First Priest To Become SAN / Should Pastors Have Bouncers/Bodyguards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.