Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Is This Man Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Man Up To? (517 Views)

I decided to man up for her. See what happened. / How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Man Up To? by BUSHYANUS(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
A notorious gay in my hood has been showering me with gifts of late. Clothes, footwears, phones etc. I am really confused because I know he is gay, but I don't know how to refuse the gifts, they are very expensive and nice. Now, he has invited me over to his house this night, should I go?
Re: What Is This Man Up To? by Xenry: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
A notorious gay in my hood has been showering me with gifts of late. Clothes, footwears, phones etc. I am really confused because I know he is gay, but I don't know how to refuse the gifts, they are very expensive and nice. Now, he has invited me over to his house this night, should I go?
Do you actually have BUSHY ANUS? sad

1 Like

Re: What Is This Man Up To? by BUSHYANUS(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:
Do you actually have BUSHY ANUS? sad

Yes

You wanna see it?
Re: What Is This Man Up To? by Xenry: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Yes

You wanna see it?
Okay, do you also have sense? sad

1 Like

Re: What Is This Man Up To? by qtguru(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:
Why you dey vex, na you go look for trouble
Re: What Is This Man Up To? by Henrydonland(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
who are you asking or are you a child who cannot see the writings on the wall.Dey there make dem Bleep you for yansh.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Man Up To? by BUSHYANUS(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:

200 dollars for live can if u are serious
Re: What Is This Man Up To? by Xenry: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

200 dollars for live can if u are serious
I ain't serious, bro. grin
Re: What Is This Man Up To? by Sonoyom(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
They will spread your legs like a rumour, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Man Up To? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
If your story is anything to go by in the first place, just get your ass hole ready for some real pumping. if you are very stupid enough to collect gifts from a gay then be ready for some ass bursting.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Man Up To? by stupidmod3: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
how many phones? undecided u dont get paid to create thread just know
Re: What Is This Man Up To? by stupidmod3: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
but seriously how old are u

(1) (Reply)

Guys Avoid These Categories Of Girls... / Why People Break Up In Relationship / What Is Marriage All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.