Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (57892 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Sally97:

Sometimes it's difficult to believe that animals like you exist. Is your stupidity regular or once in a while?

Chill man and get down from your thrown so you be a human.

I mentioned how me and my sister has reconciled. How I have process to be a uselfull member of my family. But somehow you missed all that..because you wish to be rightouse in front of a crowd. If I place white and black before you, you will miss the obviouse white because heart is full of condemnations.

My sins are part of me.they help forge me into the man I am. They check me. Everytime I rush to judge others, I remember them and check back into myself.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by VerySolid: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2021
IamAsiri:

Yes, but we do not hear that their dad is the baby's dad. That's pretty weird undecided
I guess most men in that situation would like to focus on their hustle instead. Responsible ones will always check and take care of their welfare even while they hustle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Weedee(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
richie240:

You speak ad a woman....and also reason like one; (no pun intended pls).

There will always be an explosion whenever a spark/fire sights petrol/cooking gas; its according to the law of nature- even if u were the one dt used ur money to buy both items.

Have u wondered why d great (religious) books of d world forbids parents from seeing d nakednéss of their children (and vice versa)?

Men are aroused majorly by sight and at d sight of a beautiful female- whether she's her relative or not, the eyes send signals to d brain and pronto, arousal occurs. Even if he doesn't do anything (at dt point), that image will forever remain locked in his mind.

Whether he takes it to d 'next level' or not depends on his values/fear of God.

I speak as a man!
tnx

Stop justifying evil. It is only an animal that gets aroused and has sexual relation with it's child. That man is an animal....
and stop these man are aroused by sight and women by words talk. Women are also aroused by what they see too, or you think a woman doesn't gets Hot just by seeing a spec of a man she likes or because prick no dey stand make you see ahbi. The man is just an animal, that's all.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by descarado: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Not surprised
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2021
phorget:

There's a "right look" for every occasion bro. Of course you won't like to see your politicians in a tattered dress on the floor of the house.
But do you imagine that that same politician will still have those suit on if he is to attend to a club?

I would have them in tattered dress and treat the people well. I really don't care what anyone wears I am more concerned about their behaviour and their commitment to carrying out their mandate.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by richie240: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Weedee:

Stop justifying evil.
...and where exactly in my post did I 'justify' incest edakun?
Is pointing out d causes of incest d same as justifying it?
Me asking u not to expose candle light to petrol to avoid explosion means I'm 'justifying' d explosion?

Its only an animal that gets aroused and has sexual relation with it's child. That man is an animal....
Why do u think the Bible, the koran, the Bagavadgita and other religious books forbade parents from seeing their children's nàkedness (& vice versa) and siblings from seeing each others nakednesss?
Because God knows if u lay the proper ground for incest, it surely will happen!
(....and it did happen at least thrice in d bible)
and stop these man are aroused by sight and women by words talk. Women are also aroused by what they see too, orr you think a woman doesn't gets Hot just by seeing a spec of a man she likes or because prick no dey stand make you see ahbi. The man is just an animal, that's all.
All men (with no exception whatsoever) MUST be moved by what they see for sexual intercourse to occur. Is that d same with ALL women?

Moreover unlike most women that are moved by a 'spec of a man she likes'. its not so with men; just show him some mammaty glands and let him get to see a glimpse of some azz/labia and he's ready to fire- spec or no spec.
cool
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by joyousever(f): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2021
What's the rant or exclamation about? You that have a clear understanding of the text, you're still wallowing in the ignorance of the post. Just back off!
Greenback:

Haba,read to understand nahhhh....she said the bronco was taking advantage of her ever since she was 10.

Simple!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Weedee(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2021
richie240:

...and where exactly in my post did I 'justify' incest edakun?
Is pointing out d causes of incest d same as justifying it?
Me asking u not to expose candle light to petrol to avoid explosion means I'm 'justifying' d explosion?

Why do u think the Bible, the koran, the Bagavadgita and other religious books forbade parents from seeing their children's nàkedness (& vice versa) and siblings from seeing each others nakednesss?
Because God knows if u lay the proper ground for incest, it surely will happen!
(....and it did happen at least thrice in d bible)

All men (with no exception whatsoever) MUST be moved by what they see for sexual intercourse to occur. Is that d same with ALL women?

Moreover unlike most women that are moved by a 'spec of a man she likes'. its not so with men; just show him some mammaty glands and let him get to see a glimpse of some azz/labia and he's ready to fire- spec or no spec.
cool

Mad women move around naked. Do all men get ready to fire away cos she's showing some mammillary glands and labia?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by richie240: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Weedee:

Mad women move around naked. Do all men get ready to fire away cos she's showing some mammillary glands and labia?
Arabirin, those are outliers biko. Its outside d scope of ds dialogue.

Me, ayaff said my 'said'.
If any woman likes, let her allow her husband to be seeing d nakednness of their maids/adolescent daughters.
Dem nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Peace!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by braunny(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Henix:
Can a decent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens

Edited:
For those who are attacking me for saying that the lady doesn't look decent, abeg the weather is too hot for argument. If the lady likes, let her also go and pierce her lips. It's obvious that she is not just an indecent lady, but also from an indecent family. Imagine a father impregnating his daughter, what a family!
the apple no fall far from the tree na
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is she telling her story or advertising makeup.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Greenback: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
joyousever:
What's the rant or exclamation about? You that have a clear understanding of the text, you're still wallowing in the ignorance of the post. Just back off!

Shattap and kiss me... grin
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Mindlog: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

Of course it is a taboo. But it was many yrs back. You don't know if he felt guilty or has more than try to make up for it. Is the in-between you lack that you should ordinary make you refrain from judgment like that.

Moreover it happens Manny yrs ago. Am sure they would have move on. And the child of that sinfull act has also brought joy to the mother.

Somethings a re complicated. But am sure if you were with the crowd with the prostitute drag to Christ. You will be on the side of the people with stones.

A child raped by her father never moves on, no matter how many years ago it happened..... that is basic psychology and reason the legal system punishes such monsters who are regarded as mentally distorted, most times with life imprisonment no matter how long ago it was perpetrated.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

A child raped by her father never moves on, no matter how many years ago it happened..... that is basic psychology and reason the legal system punishes such monsters who are regarded as mentally distorted, most times with life imprisonment no matter how long ago it was perpetrated.

They move on. Many of you are the real monster. If the person seek forgiveness genuinely and regrets his actions Then settle with the family. Am sure he has had his fair share of disgrace all his life given the whole family knew it. So what's the purnishment for again.

Aside there is many more hurts still to come and in this life. How many will you equalize.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by macrodata(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Henix:
Can a decent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens

Edited:
For those who are attacking me for saying that the lady doesn't look decent, abeg the weather is too hot for argument. If the lady likes, let her also go and pierce her lips. It's obvious that she is not just an indecent lady, but also from an indecent family. Imagine a father impregnating his daughter, what a family!
can't you see she's just overlaying someone else voice on tiktok? You started yabbing her like your peace of mind depends on it.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Mindlog: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

They move on. Many of you are the real monster. If the person seek forgiveness genuinely and regrets his actions Then settle with the family. Am sure he has had his fair share of disgrace all his life given the whole family knew it. So what's the purnishment for again.

Aside there is many more hurts still to come and in this life. How many will you equalize.

Seeks forgiveness genuinely and regrets his actions? The law does not operate with such, reason families make all effort to repress it so it is not "known outside" because the consequence is dire.

Such sexual perverts settle with the law, not with family and part of my job at the child protection unit where I volunteer, is to see that such perverts do their regretting behind bars, reason I assist such victims to be in a better mental space to come up with their victim impact statement.

Then at the psychiatriatic facility I work in, the serial ones tend to end up at the prison section of the hospital till death takes them away as their paraphilia represents a danger to their communities.

Life is full of hurts and the ones that can be brought to book, should.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

Seeks forgiveness genuinely and regrets his actions? The law does not operate with such, reason families make all effort to repress it so it is not "known outside" because the consequence is dire.

Such sexual perverts settle with the law, not with family and part of my job at the child protection unit where I volunteer, is to see that such perverts do their regretting behind bars, reason I assist such victims to be in a better mental space to come up with their victim impact statement.

Then at the psychiatriatic facility I work in, the serial ones tend to end up at the prison section of the hospital till death takes them away as their paraphilia represents a danger to their communities.

Life is full of hurts and the ones that can be brought to book, should.

My friend go and sit down. Your ignorant. You don't know the definition of a pervert. That's his father. Like it or not. One act in perhaps moment of weakness does not define a whole o
Person.

He contirbuted his labour and time to her eduction feeding and health care while she grew where is the pervertion in that?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Mindlog: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

My friend go and sit down. Your ignorant. You don't know the definition of a pervert. That's his father. Like it or not. One act in perhaps moment of weakness does not define a whole o
Person.

He contirbuted his labour and time to her eduction feeding and health care while she grew where is the pervertion in that?

In your mind, he is not a pervert just a man who mistakenly had sex with his10 year old daughter in moment(s) of weakness that led to a pregnancy and probably the law is not fair in punishing him for such incestous act.

He did not do his biological daughter a favour by feeding, educating, healthcare because it is his OBLIGATION or who do you think should have done it? Such obligations are not excuse to defile his daughter, glad he is behind bars where he deserves and your perception of the situation can not hold water in a court of law....provision for a child can never rationalize such abuse!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

In your mind, he is not a pervert just a man who mistakenly had sex with his10 year old daughter in moment(s) of weakness that led to a pregnancy and probably the law is not fair in punishing him for such incestous act.

He did not do his biological daughter a favour by feeding, educating, healthcare because it is his OBLIGATION or who do you think should have done it? Such obligations are not excuse to defile his daughter, glad he is behind bars where he deserves and your perception of the situation can not hold water in a court of law....provision for a child can never rationalize such abuse!

Go sit down. If them leave that child for you to look after you go fit? This one you de chap mouth like say you fit do reach the parents. Do you know the amount of consistent sacrifice to raise one child.?

Am not judging hardly like you. Am saying he did wrong. But if it can be manage then let it be done. Many of this things they do when they just bring matter to the social front for Public sympathy has a way of backfiring.

Many of you shitty young generation undermine the importance of family wisdom. The moment something happen you rush to the media to do tatafo because of few days of Fame. wise up. Life na sense them take de follow am.

Every family get their own dark secret. Na Mumu man oil them take de do party.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

Go sit down. If them leave that child for you to look after you go fit? This one you de chap mouth like say you fit do reach the parents. Do you know the amount of consistent sacrifice to raise one child.?

Am not judging hardly like you. Am saying he did wrong. But if it can be manage then let it be done. Many of this things they do when they just bring matter to the social front for Public sympathy has a way of backfiring.

Many of you shitty young generation undermine the importance of family wisdom. The moment something happen you rush to the media to do tatafo because of few days of Fame. wise up. Life na sense them take de follow am.

When people use your problem take catch cruise for few days finish you go fall back to family. Na that time you go wake up to the truth that no matter how bad things are they can get worst.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

No I don't know what it involves to raise a child, not to talk of more. Defiling your child can not.be "managed" in house! What backfires?..... He that is down need fear no fall! He/she who decides to bring forth his/her story to expose their abusers should be respected for their decision.

Such talks of "backfiring" are covert means of silencing victims, while perpetrators continue to live their "normal" lives that may involve the continued abuse of the minor or another minor outside the family.

Feel free to lump me into your shitty young generation, I dey collect demeaning language on a daily as my livelihood is tied to it....e no dey pain! cheesy
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

No I don't know what it involves to raise a child, not to talk of more. Defiling your child can not.be "managed" in house! What backfires?..... He that is down need fear no fall! He/she who decides to bring forth his/her story to expose their abusers should be respected for their decision.

Such talks of "backfiring" are covert means of silencing victims, while perpetrators continue to live their "normal" lives that may involve the continued abuse of the minor or another minor outside the family.

Feel free to lump me into your shitty young generation, I dey collect demeaning language on a daily as my livelihood is tied to it....e no dey pain! cheesy

Ok. Expose him. But refund all that he gave her. Since he is a full blown pervert incapable of showing love. Refund all the money you de eat, the rent, intuitions, everything.

He is not your father, he does not love you at all. Square up be fast. No talking. Pure hate and resentment for pure hate and resentment. After which let him face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Mindlog: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

Ok. Expose him. But refund all that he gave her. Since he is a full blown pervert incapable of showing love. Refund all the money you de eat, the rent, intuitions, everything.

He is not your father, he does not love you at all. Square up be fast. No talking. Pure hate and resentment for pure hate and resentment. After which let him face the full wrath of the law.

Let him refund her virginity and the tears she shed when he forced himself on her!

Even a psycopath is capable of showing "sick love".
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

Let him refund her virginity and the tears she shed when he forced himself on her!

Even a psycopath is capable of showing "sick love".

that's what's he about to refund in jail. The virginity, the hurt and the pain he caused her over the yrs. So let her refund hers.

his love , care and school fees, intuitions, health insurance. Ck. He caused her everything. Pain and love. She isn't refunding only pain and hate. Let her refund kindness and love too. Everything he gave her.

Oya.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Mindlog: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

that's what's he about to refund in jail. The virginity, the hurt and the pain he caused her over the yrs. So let her refund hers.

his love , care and school fees, intuitions, health insurance. Ck. He caused her everything. Pain and love. She isn't refunding only pain and hate. Let her refund kindness and love too. Everything he gave her.

Oya.

ALL he will be getting in return is the jail term he is presently serving there and based on experience , fellow prisoners who wield power there are likely to make sure they add to his misery based on his crime.

If such can not deter other "sick" fathers, I wonder what can. A father can never defile his daughter by mistake, it is premeditated.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by joyousever(f): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Lol cheesy
Greenback:

Shattap and kiss me... grin
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
sweettease:

Decent lady police aiye. Wehdone sir!
Is that really your best thoughts on the video? SMH
YOU!!! shocked shocked

Been a darn good while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.