Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (52438 Views)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dont be fooled! NAIRALAND HAS OVER A MILLION MEMBERS.. so dont think that the federal government and their reps aren't here...

Most of the anti-people threads and Monika you see here are Buhari media crew members, E warriors, and They are not a true representation of the opinion of majority of us on the ground..

they may be lesser in number but they're well schooled and mastered in the art of deception.. I know they create tons of new emails and monika everyday using various Igbo and Yoruba names..
Their aim, to make you believe that Yoruba and Igbo cannot unite to pursue a common purpose..
Many of my gullible brethren (igbos and Yorubas) are consistently falling for this....

We must understand that the Fulani presidency are in complete control of the Nigeria media.
When they twist facts, (like they did during the end sars, by trying to make us believe that it was a Yoruba vs Igbo affair,) they do it to manipulate us..

WE HAVE TO BE MENTALLY STRONG..

Alas! a common enemy has finally united us..and there's nothing bmcs can do about it..

5 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by objobj: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bornu2ndson:

Only if we Bornu people has someone that likes us like Nnamdi Kanu.

God Bless MNK

U cannot even spell it well
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
HacheNoire:

I only need to wait for 5 minutes for you to run out.
I kindly invite you at any venue of your choice in the east
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin jesus, you Igbos are really insecure subhumans..... instead of being vindictive, bitter, hateful and spreading lies and propaganda online if you guys put half of that effort into doing actual stuff maybe people will take you subhumans seriously. Lmaoooo grin grin I can't stop laughing where I am
From this 2021 onwards, there will be no news that will make you and your cohorts rejoice over ESN, Ipob, Biafra and Nnamdi KANU but, the news that will make you feel pain. The same way you idiots were disappointed in Orlu is the way you will keep disappointing.
Our gallant soldiers went as far as Benue just to secure our indigenous people there, while others are fleeing from their indigenous land to Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

I don't really hate you Igbos..really, you guys are just harmless sheep. But what I hate is bullsh!t, I can sniff bulsh!t from afar, this story is full it...the coincidence, lack of evidence and it's general structure makes it bullsh!t wrapped in catsh!t, you guys aren't even creative with your bullsh!t and yes north Korea also does propaganda but don't compare this trash to north korea....besides north Korea has baddass missiles to protect itself and APC is the ruling party that controls the army, Nnamdi kanu put some guns in the hands of some few ret@rds and set them up for a$$fvckin...you guys are dull....Even if your ESN was a propaganda, it was used as an opportunity for the Nigerian army to enter into a town which was largely peaceful to kill, bomb and molest igbo people...at the end who lost more. Don't you guys use your brains?
Who cares whether you hate Igboman or love him. Hating an Igboman is making his heart strong, loving him is a melody in his heart. Whichever way, Igboman always win. Go and mind your people Fulani are displacing.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
SE and SW Nigerians are the reason we're suffering this fulani terrorism today. Instead of you guys putting heads together with SS as 1 United south you're fighting and hating yourselves at crucial time like this when we need a United south to fight fulani terrorists. You guys are annoying me with your unnecessary and senseless enmity while the enemies are United and are enjoying support from their leaders. Pls we are calling for a United southern Nigeria. These terrorists won't stop
Your message is good but we are world apart. Igbos are good enough to defend their land in their own way, while some need lagal backing from the Fulani controlled govt to defend their land. So, the methods are different therefore, it's impossible to unite.

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
ojex004:

Naso . Even we see the photos and videos of wakili here to confirm/ backup the claim that he was truly arrested by OPC
You saw photos and videos because OPC knows the way to police station (although, doesn't know the way out), but ESN doesn't know any police station so, there is no need for that.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kapeter:
I have one if you can unlock. MTN Ghana registered. Presently in ABK.
I want the one that is ready to use I mean buy and use immediately
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

You must be Afonja. Only an Afonja tacitly support herdsmen in the South. Meanwhile, hope you're enjoying the way they're massacring Yoruba in Yorubaland and sending them on exile. Just breaking now "Four Farmers Murdered By Herdsmen in Oyo". Your people's hands and legs are tied like goats yet you're gloating over ESN that Nigeria military could not subdue? As re you waiting until they give you a plate and ID in Benin republic IDP camp before you get sense?

Shame no dey catch una o. Even the Wakili terrorizing your fear fear people is an old man. OPC this Amotekun that, yet you're still being killed. Na only mouth you get. Don't worry, by next year, you'll use this same mouth to beg ESN to come over to Oduduwaland and deliver you. By then it would have been too late.
Don't mind the Igbo haters. The sad thing is that those who refuse to flee to Benin republic should be ready to have incomplete fingers and ears.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by afube: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
On second thoughts.. grin grin grin

All hail the Great Supleem ice cream leader Madi Nnamdi kunu and his brainlet followers who drink his yellow piss.

Madi Nnamdi kunu.
First of his name.
King in exile of the 5 kingdoms.
Lord of kuje prisons.
Online slayer of the fulani.
No leflendum, no eraction.
On biafla we stand.
Bail breaker.
E-warrior and professional runner.

Iseeee grin

i suppose you feel you are funny! God will spare your life to witness the birth of biafra,then you can go drink sniper.....jealous creep!

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are settlers from neighboring Ebonyi and Enugu communities who migrated into Benue for trade/business purposes.
Only Tiv, Idoma and Egede are indigenous to the State, any other tribe claiming indigenous to the state is commiting a huge fallacy
We don't have time for this argument now. We will come when the shit hit the fan and everyone goes to his tent, when Britain, Russia, etc will no longer be there then, we will come and listen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Dobodobo04: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin grin grin wakali was captured yesterday by OPC, the insecure, egotistical IPIGs want to level up by spreading propaganda and fake news, these people are seriously insecure.

If you Yoruba and sensible, you won’t be calling your fellow southerners names like pig when both of you face a common blood sucking enemy. What smart people would do is set their differences aside and unite to face this common enemy. There is strength, liberty and peace in unity.

If the southern self defence is coordinated and consistent on all southern front, this herdsmen carnage would stop. Northern leaders have no desire or intention to put an end to it, so south has to protect itself, which is constitutional.

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by DeeREALME(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
ESN, Tuuale!!! job welldone more bullet to your ak47 and machine guns. ;DESN, Tuuale!!! job welldone more bullet to your ak47 and machine guns.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by olajizz01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
Fake news ESN are good for nothing terrorist
See this terrorist Fulani calling a sane group terrorist.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Michaelota: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thumbs up to the real men, ebubedike, ekwueme, agi karaka. Not like the weak afonja people that fulani starts killing from there root. To imagine they are been defeated from oyo. Smh. This is to show how weak that tribe is, all nah shakara and come add backbiting put. Serves them right.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by donnie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
SE and SW Nigerians are the reason we're suffering this fulani terrorism today. Instead of you guys putting heads together with SS as 1 United south you're fighting and hating yourselves at crucial time like this when we need a United south to fight fulani terrorists. You guys are annoying me with your unnecessary and senseless enmity while the enemies are United and are enjoying support from their leaders. Pls we are calling for a United southern Nigeria. These terrorists won't stop

Its Tinubu boys and Fulani impostors stirring these flights.

Yoruba need to take a clear and solid stand. They're still wavering from what I see. They need a shift before it's too late. The problem is their preference for Fulani over their Igbo brothers. Fulani called them their wives. Insult!

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Taba21: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by HacheNoire: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

I kindly invite you at any venue of your choice in the east

I am city chap, I dont go to the village
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Redcrafton: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

If you guys put half the effort you put into peddling falsehood and propaganda and you put that into doing actual stuff you'd be taken more seriously, stupidity is you thinking that violent propaganda brings solutions, the only thing it does is that it gives you emotional booster to get your egos high and it makes people less sympathic to your movement because they can't distinguish from your bullsh!t and what's real......you ret@rds are setting your house on fire and it's quite amusing to me, my only problem is that when this whole sh!t that you guys are moving blows out of control, it would be Igbo IDPs trooping in double numbers into the south west...you guys are subhuman and that's a fact.

You really NeedShock repeatedly to revive your dying brain, to understand that they are avoiding running to SW where in your sophistication and creativity...you deep ret@rds are are already running away from to refugee camp in Dahomey, Benin.

So what are you taking about.

You need more electric SHOCK to understand that you deep sub--humans are in refugee camps already.

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Made1414(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bornu2ndson:
Although they are my brothers, IPOB has no right to Judge anyone. It is the sole duty of God to do that. So, unlike them OPC, IPOB should do the needful so that God can do the rest. It is wrong and unfair to keep baba waiting

You are liar and should be investigated for been pained over a win against evil... Danmm!
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Fcwilly: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
good job, ESN no time for nonsense
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Idiko1: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin jesus, you Igbos are really insecure subhumans ..... instead of being vindictive, bitter, hateful and spreading lies and propaganda online if you guys put half of that effort into doing actual stuff maybe people will take you subhumans seriously. Lmaoooo grin grin I can't stop laughing where I am

Mr. Subhuman, I guess you will cease to be a human with the intellect of a rat the day you and your ethnic brethren stage a war game against Nigeria. I mean war game not actual war.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Kylce042(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
;
Bornu2ndson:
Although they are my brothers, IPOB has no right to Judge anyone. It is the sole duty of God to do that. So, unlike them OPC, IPOB should do the needful so that God can do the rest. It is wrong and unfair to keep baba waiting

cheesy grin wisdom wee not kill u
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Idiko1: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
HacheNoire:

How many minutes will this ammunitions last you? It cant even last you for 5 minutes in a full blown assault. Work harder! What you have there is for fashion.

Shut up already. How many countries can afford such huge box of ammo to one soldier in a platoon talk less battalion.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by HacheNoire: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Idiko1:

Shut up already. How many countries can afford such huge box of ammo to one soldier in a platoon talk less battalion.

You call that huge box!

Now you have exposed yourself!

You stayed too long in the village.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by TheNeededShock(m): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2021
Vinstel:

Meanwhile the same Wakili is taking bed rest in a hospital right now while the OPC that "captured" him are the ones that are locked up in police cell. So who captured who?

Well atleast the capture happened and we aren't pathetic low lives to come up with false propaganda to self-service our egos to....your Mohammed Jesus that was caught is as real as jubril of Sudan. You guys take coping mechanisms to a whole new level.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by TheNeededShock(m): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2021
awgumayor:
Who cares whether you hate Igboman or love him. Hating an Igboman is making his heart strong, loving him is a melody in his heart. Whichever way, Igboman always win. Go and mind your people Fulani are displacing.

*Wanking, *believing in his false legend, *hiding his pain. *Internal severe pain and tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.