Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (52171 Views)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

There are no igbo indigenous communities in Benue.....
So at your age, you still lack proper knowledge about your state. You must be a full at 40
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2021
TheNeededShock:
grin grin grin grin grin wakali was captured yesterday by OPC, the insecure, egotistical IPIGs want to level up by spreading propaganda and fake news, these people are seriously insecure.
kindly jump into a lagoon if you don't like the news
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Kaysalas(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Awo tried that and look where it got most people.....he offered Azikiwe the powerful post of prime minister but the ret@rd went to have a back deal with the north who gave him the powerless position of ceremonial president.......any Yoruba who patners with igbos is simply setting him or herself up for destruction, you can't have partnerships with emotionally weak idiots
It wasn't Zik's fault, he was arm twisted by the British, to help the north, who always did as they were told, gain power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EXOUSIAng: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
So at your age, you still lack proper knowledge about your state. You must be a full at 40
LoL igbos... always speaking with high level of low manners.
Sir can you please state the part of Benue belonging to igbos.
Thank you
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Obdk: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
point of correction it's Igbo settlers in Benue.
don't be misguided nor give people misleading information on nairaland.
be guided!
cc Owajigarrisson
Go to nwankwo land. Or obi land in benue and tell dem they are settlers.. Every yoruba can rant online...

Go and stop ESN from defending Igbo people who are from Benue state..
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Tochj(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Lyrics269:
Fake news ESN are good for nothing terrorist
Hahahaha
Sifia pain
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Tochj(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Obdk:

Go to nwankwo land. Or obi land in benue and tell dem they are settlers.. Every yoruba can rant online...

Go and stop ESN from defending Igbo people who are from Benue state..
No mind those hypocrites
They are claiming their people in Kwara and kogi but want us to neglect our own.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Obdk: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Dont be fooled! NAIRALAND HAS OVER A MILLION MEMBERS.. so dont think that the federal government and their reps aren't here...

Most of the anti-people threads and Monika you see here are Buhari media crew members, E warriors, and They are not a true representation of the opinion of majority of us on the ground..

they may be lesser in number but they're well schooled and mastered in the art of deception.. I know they create tons of new emails and monika everyday using various Igbo and Yoruba names..
Their aim, to make you believe that Yoruba and Igbo cannot unite to pursue a common purpose..
Many of my gullible brethren (igbos and Yorubas) are consistently falling for this....

We must understand that the Fulani presidency are in complete control of the Nigeria media.
When they twist facts, (like they did during the end sars, by trying to make us believe that it was a Yoruba vs Igbo affair,) they do it to manipulate us..

WE HAVE TO BE MENTALLY STRONG..

Alas! a common enemy has finally united us..and there's nothing bmcs can do about it..

with the reality on ground.. Igbo and Yoruba can never unite

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Curious345:
you're a hungry witch.

Send me your account number I wanna feed you for a week..
a beg sir don't wast your money on him you can give it to your brothers or sisters instead of you to wast it on him
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Obdk: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2021
GreatEbonyi:

The thing u quoted is yoruba conehead
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Obdk:
with the reality on ground.. Igbo and Yoruba can never unite
Ignore The reality on nairaland
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bornu2ndson:
Although they are my brothers, IPOB has no right to Judge anyone. It is the sole duty of God to do that. So, unlike them OPC, IPOB should do the needful so that God can do the rest. It is wrong and unfair to keep baba waiting
And killing of the farmers should go on right have you lost anyone to this people before or how do we think in this country or can you see what the needful have caused OPC guy pls for once keep shut
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by lionphil(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
duro4chang:
It is getting hotter day by day for the criminals. They should not release him to the police at all.

If you listen to MNK's broadcast, you'll know that ESN doesn't keep criminals. They are executed after necessary videos and pictures are taken. Why would you release your enemy so he can come to fight you again?

No negotiation with terrorists, send them so they can get their 72 virgins early.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by lionphil(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
malcomxjr:
And killing of the farmers should go on right have you lost anyone to this people before or how do we think in this country or can you see what the needful have caused OPC guy pls for once keep shut

Forget about the beginning of the statement... read the last point about not keeping baba waiting.

The terrorist had been killed before the broadcast by MNK
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by duro4chang(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
lionphil:

If you listen to MNK's broadcast, you'll know that ESN doesn't keep criminals. They are executed after necessary videos and pictures are taken. Why would you release your enemy so he can come to fight you again?

No negotiation with terrorists, send them so they can get their 72 virgins early.
The OPC people bleeped up!
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are settlers from neighboring Ebonyi and Enugu communities who migrated into Benue for trade/business purposes.
Only Tiv, Idoma and Egede are indigenous to the State, any other tribe claiming indigenous to the state is commiting a huge fallacy
You are talking rubbish, it is a globally known fact that there are over 500 igbo indigenous communities in Benue as a result of wrong partitioning of boundary, please stop embarrassing your self on public forum

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by ceejayluv(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Redcrafton:

This is yet to be confirmed.

But every news may not be fake news.

[s]Beside, when you were told Ambode of Lagos would not return because of his feud with the ow-ner of Lagos..

You NURTW Oshodi branch members tagged it a fake news cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

Still waiting for the confirmation. Frankly I'm expecting none. Isa And Al-Sudani both exist in Kanu's probably alcohol-induced figment.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by ceejayluv(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are settlers from neighboring Ebonyi and Enugu communities who migrated into Benue for trade/business purposes.
Only Tiv, Idoma and Egede are indigenous to the State, any other tribe claiming indigenous to the state is commiting a huge fallacy
I don't support piling up Benue as an Ibo state.. but you're totally wrong in your assertion.
There are igboid groups in Edo ( the ones that share boundary with Agbor/Delta.)
There are Igalas in Anambra. There are Efiks/ibibios in Cameroon. Yorubas in Benin republic, etc. Borders are man made... Migration and indigenization are organic. It's virtually impossible to draw perfect borders to split groups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by lionphil(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
duro4chang:
The OPC people bleeped up!

Very big time... they are meant to deal with these uncivilized people in an uncivilized manner. Do herdsmen ever go to the police to report before kidnapping, maiming, killing and raping women, girls, children, old and young men?

They should give them the ESN treatment... they are fighting for Allah, right? Send them to Allah ASAP.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by christopher123(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

There are no igbo indigenous communities in Benue.....

Who told you The Igbo found in Benue are: Umuezeokoha, Umuezeoka, Oriuzor, Umuoghara, Amaekka and Amaezekwe all in Ezza communities, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium, these are the people who would have been in present-day Ebonyi State but due for the fact that the Nigerian government then carved us into Benue

Business Hilights
When and who would save Benue Igbos from suppression?
By Business Hilights on January 20, 2020
By Nweke Cedric Ifeanyichukwu

It is no longer news that the predominant number of Igbo origin are in the present day Benue state today in not less than four LGAs, namely Ado, Oju, Okpokwu and Obi LGAs.

With recognizable number of population that is not less than a million and hundreds of jobless graduates wallowing in tears and excruciating pains daily with series of injustice perpetrated against us by the past and successful government.

The largest market in one of the local government is located in our area that’s the popular Inikiri Benue in Ado LGA.

Benue Igbo people are occupying a space of not less 500 villages.

The Igbos found in Benue are Ezza, Izzi, Effium and Mgbo people, we are here as a result of boundary problem necessitated by the colonial masters.
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EXOUSIAng: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2021
christopher123:

Who told you The Igbo found in Benue are: Umuezeokoha, Umuezeoka, Oriuzor, Umuoghara, Amaekka and Amaezekwe all in Ezza communities, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium, these are the people who would have been in present-day Ebonyi State but due for the fact that the Nigerian government then carved us into Benue

Business Hilights
By Business Hilights on January 20, 2020
By Nweke Cedric Ifeanyichukwu

It is no longer news that the predominant number of Igbo origin are in the present day Benue state today in not less than four LGAs, namely Ado, Oju, Okpokwu and Obi LGAs.

With recognizable number of population that is not less than a million and hundreds of jobless graduates wallowing in tears and excruciating pains daily with series of injustice perpetrated against us by the past and successful government.

The largest market in one of the local government is located in our area that’s the popular Inikiri Benue in Ado LGA.

Benue Igbo people are occupying a space of not less 500 villages.

The Igbos found in Benue are Ezza, Izzi, Effium and Mgbo people, we are here as a result of boundary problem necessitated by the colonial masters.
I am from Oju local government. my village shares a boundary with cross river state, as a matter of fact boys from cross river during xmas come down to my village to play ball during xmas.
i have relatives in Obi local government which shares a boundary with ebonyi state.
Ezza, Izzi, Effium that you have mentioned are in Ebonyi state not Benue state, one of my very close friends is an Izzi guy, the Ezza people come to Oju and Obi to do farm labor for people, those guys are great at making ridges.
so sir, I will have you know that you haven't been to any of the places you have mentioned, if you do you will know that igbos have no place in Benue. i have not been to Ado but their LG chairman has clearly stated that he has no igbo settlements in his local government.....
You can listen to your leaders who doesn't know the boundary of his village and believe him.... But any one from Oju Obi and Ado will laugh at you with this your claims....
by the way, i called home and guess what the story os ESN presence in Oju is Fake...
PLEASE VISIT THIS PLACES YOU HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE YOU START SAYING THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW.
I see you even mentioned opkokwu lol.... you really need to do more findings....
Whats the point of talking, do your type listen to truth and learn, you rather remain in your ignorance and argue about a place you have never been to with the residents before one coward hiding in a cave with his tail in-between his hind legs told you other wise...
has your b*t*h of a leader ever been to Benue or even Oju and this other places he has mentioned...
you claim you have over 500 villages that only your and Kanu knows about.
You Igbos are sick in the head
HOW MANY VILLAGES ARE IN THIS LOCAL GOVERNMENTS THAT THE IGBOS ARE OCCUPYING 500 AND NOBODY HAS SEEN THEM...
OJU AND OBI DON'T HAVE UP TO 500 VILLAGES AND OJU IS LARGER THAT ADO.... so how come Igbos have all these 500 villages...
you guys are sick in the head. Kanus madness is spreading
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by christopher123(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I am from Oju local government. my village shares a boundary with cross river state, as a matter of fact boys from cross river during xmas come down to my village to play ball during xmas.
i have relatives in Obi local government which shares a boundary with ebonyi state.
Ezza, Izzi, Effium that you have mentioned are in Ebonyi state not Benue state, one of my very close friends is an Izzi guy, the Ezza people come to Oju and Obi to do farm labor for people, those guys are great at making ridges.
so sir, I will have you know that you haven't been to any of the places you have mentioned, if you do you will know that igbos have no place in Benue. i have not been to Ado but their LG chairman has clearly stated that he has no igbo settlements in his local government.....
You can listen to your leaders who doesn't know the boundary of his village and believe him.... But any one from Oju Obi and Ado will laugh at you with this your claims....
by the way, i called home and guess what the story os ESN presence in Oju is Fake...
PLEASE VISIT THIS PLACES YOU HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE YOU START SAYING THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW.
I see you even mentioned opkokwu lol.... you really need to do more findings....
Whats the point of talking, do your type listen to truth and learn, you rather remain in your ignorance and argue about a place you have never been to with the residents before one coward hiding in a cave with his tail in-between his hind legs told you other wise...
has your b*t*h of a leader ever been to Benue or even Oju and this other places he has mentioned...
you claim you have over 500 villages that only your and Kanu knows about.
You Igbos are sick in the head
HOW MANY VILLAGES ARE IN THIS LOCAL GOVERNMENTS THAT THE IGBOS ARE OCCUPYING 500 AND NOBODY HAS SEEN THEM...
OJU AND OBI DON'T HAVE UP TO 500 VILLAGES AND OJU IS LARGER THAT ADO.... so how come Igbos have all these 500 villages...
you guys are sick in the head. Kanus madness is spreading

I NO FIT ARGUE WITH YOU

READ THIS

On 3rd January 2021, Ezza people of Benue state under the association of Ezza Ezekuna Benue Development Association (EEBDA), organized an event in order to create an awareness of their existence in Benue state. They equally used the opportunity to ask for inclusion in the scheme of things in Benue state government.

How
Creation of Ezza Ezekuna Benue Development Association (EEBDA) was championed majorly by Esomchi Jacob Ukoro, Igwe Cletus Ebonyi and Nweke Cedric Ifeanyichukwu , three indigenous Igbo sons from Benue state.

The major vision and mission of this Association is:
To promote peaceful coexistence between Ezza people and their neighbours in Ado and Oju LGAs where they are indigenous to.
And to organize the sons and daughters of Ezza land towards achieving a greater Developmental stride in Benue state.

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2021/01/07/indigenous-igbos-of-benue-state-honors-abba-moro-and-others-in-cultural-festival/

https://www.nairaland.com/6349844/ezza-indigenous-igbos-benue-state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EXOUSIAng: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
christopher123:

I NO FIT ARGUE WITH YOU

READ THIS

On 3rd January 2021, Ezza people of Benue state under the association of Ezza Ezekuna Benue Development Association (EEBDA), organized an event in order to create an awareness of their existence in Benue state. They equally used the opportunity to ask for inclusion in the scheme of things in Benue state government.

How
Creation of Ezza Ezekuna Benue Development Association (EEBDA) was championed majorly by Esomchi Jacob Ukoro, Igwe Cletus Ebonyi and Nweke Cedric Ifeanyichukwu , three indigenous Igbo sons from Benue state.

The major vision and mission of this Association is:
To promote peaceful coexistence between Ezza people and their neighbours in Ado and Oju LGAs where they are indigenous to.
And to organize the sons and daughters of Ezza land towards achieving a greater Developmental stride in Benue state.

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2021/01/07/indigenous-igbos-of-benue-state-honors-abba-moro-and-others-in-cultural-festival/

https://www.nairaland.com/6349844/ezza-indigenous-igbos-benue-state

Ahhh they are begging to for us to recognize their existence
I thought you said they occupy 500 villages?
how do they occupy 500 villages yet they are actually organising a rally to beg the Venue people to know they exist...
look they are igbos in Oju who are traders not indigines, Emeka is one of the most successful traders in Oju he is a personal friend, he was born in Oju his father came there long before some of us knew the road to the village.
When I travel home for Xmas I have my palmwine tapper his name is John. he was brought by his uncle who was a wine tapper John has been given land where he now farms and has married a wife, unfortunately last time we spoke over a Calabash of palmwine he told me he was so young when he left home and has never returned home,he doesn't know his way home, John speaks Igede much better than I do.
If you are talking about this people they exist.
But like you can see that you have lied from the onset, there is no way igbos will be in over 500 villages and still beg for people to be aware of their existence. my village is the last village to cross river, my cousins village is the last village to Ebonyi. these people need to ask their fathers where they truly come from.
The wanakande, wanahen, etc share boundaries with Oju, but they are not in Oju.
You are old enough to know that you don't believe everything you read on the internet...
THOSE PEOPLE ARE LOST. THEY ARE NOT BENUE INDIGENS
Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by christopher123(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Ahhh they are begging to for us to recognize their existence
I thought you said they occupy 500 villages?
how do they occupy 500 villages yet they are actually organising a rally to beg the Venue people to know they exist...
look they are igbos in Oju who are traders not indigines, Emeka is one of the most successful traders in Oju he is a personal friend, he was born in Oju his father came there long before some of us knew the road to the village.
When I travel home for Xmas I have my palmwine tapper his name is John. he was brought by his uncle who was a wine tapper John has been given land where he now farms and has married a wife, unfortunately last time we spoke over a Calabash of palmwine he told me he was so young when he left home and has never returned home,he doesn't know his way home, John speaks Igede much better than I do.
If you are talking about this people they exist.
But like you can see that you have lied from the onset, there is no way igbos will be in over 500 villages and still beg for people to be aware of their existence. my village is the last village to cross river, my cousins village is the last village to Ebonyi. these people need to ask their fathers where they truly come from.
The wanakande, wanahen, etc share boundaries with Oju, but they are not in Oju.
You are old enough to know that you don't believe everything you read on the internet...
THOSE PEOPLE ARE LOST. THEY ARE NOT BENUE INDIGENS

They are igbo villages, you can argue with your key board the land is theirs and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by EXOUSIAng: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2021
christopher123:

They are igbo villages, you can argue with your key board the land is theirs and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it
Its your responsibility to acquire sense...
how does same people begging for recognition happen to occupy 500 villages in a place where the villages are less than a thousand....
lest even say they are up to a thousand villages your lost brothers will actually be half ....
Those are people that got misplaced during the stupid war Ojukwu led you people into...
If they were real indigenous Benue, they won't need to beg for recognition.
I am Igede, my state is a minority state and in my state my tribe is still a minority, yet we are recognized and not begging to be seen....

Dey use you head sometimes.
e dey very useful

1 Like

Re: ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
horsepower102:
Good. ESN should focus on protecting those Igbo indigenous Communities in Benue. We cannot fold our arms and watch them slaughtered.

Why does your “fold our arms” sound like folding weapons to me rather than hands akimbo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.