Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams (25257 Views)

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by noble2faith(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pk01:
The winning team

Is like you want to be unfortunate in this life!

Have we come to this world to serve Northerners?

With wetin Buhari don do us, una still dey post another northerner for president Abi u wan die before your time ni?

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by PqsMike: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
.....Wa-KILL

Ur best plog on steel fabrication and erection

Contact me

1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
we know nah. he thinks we are cows like him
lolz, don't be surprised the police authorities will soon release him.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by od501: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/wakili-not-blind-only-acting-drama-to-get-sympathy-gani-adams/

See who you for butcher for Bush, trowa the corpse...las las this man go still come out like this!
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by eMJPossibility(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Till 2023 Nigeria laws will only favor the northern

The southerners
The easterners
The westerners should be mindful the kinds of crime they indulge in because you may not get away with it

Call me to order
If I'm making sense
Thank you
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Arabaincubus: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
I nominate that OPC replaces the DSS. They are more discrete and thorough.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Themainboy22:
The Opc and yoruba's should be careful the way they handle this man's case. Should anything happen to this man, I bet the northerners will not take it easy with them. I heard that 4 people have already been killed in ibarapa since after the arrest of this man. If you have exhausted every diplomatic means to handle this case, I suggest you (opc), yoruba youths go along with your elders to the seat of caliphate (Sokoto) to negotiate peace with your masters. Yoruba ronu! Don't use your hand to destroy your own land. Peace out!.

Yoruba people don't need your advice,okay ? You can take it to your people who fear and worship fulanis like fools that they are !

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Str8talk21: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
from my assessment so far, dis Gani Adams & his goony OPC members r just whinning like a girl. We don't need all dis blabbing here and there. Simply, act like ESN & talk less.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Teeklef(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
noble2faith:

Is like you want to be unfortunate in this life!

Have we come to this world to serve Northerners?

With wetin Buhari don do us, una still dey post another northerner for president Abi u wan die before your time ni?
Kikikkikiki!!! I'm dead with this comment. Na true u talk nao, some people na ewu, dem no dey learn.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by bubu2019: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
festacman:
The summary of what Gani Adams said is that after a long-distant journey, OPC's Odeshi neutralized Fulani Odeshi and stripped Wakili 'naked'. Spiritual realm things.

Interesting stuff!
Foolishness is when it took you 2 weeks to catch a criminal and then hand him over to his kingsmen
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by jrusky(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
We know the old bitch is a liar playing nollywood script but next time pls I beg OPC never show mercy to this kind of animal when you catch any herdsmen criminal just kill him with no remorse stop involving police they can not do anything as far as IGP is a fulani, Buhari is a fulani ordinary Segeant or DPO in igangan or wherever can never dare to disobey IGP order or Buhari order he will regret his or her life.

OPC!!! catch them destroy them should be your slogan. Either by bullet, stranguling by twisting their necks anticlockwise 360 degree or hit them with strong charm that will kill them instantly. That is my take.

No joy at all for killer, rapist or kidnapper I have no single remorse on them

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by petitejolie(f): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
If na ESN catch this man . E for don dey chill with osama by now. Dose ones no get joy at all
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Tersgiolla: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2021
>>>>>> Welcome to the best intimate dating site -- http://www.Sexconn.Com
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by calcal: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
OPC dey disappoint.

I expect Shoot at sight from them and should not be disclosed at all to the medias

OPC needs to learn from Mr. Putin how to deal with such a character.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by InvertedHammer: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2021
/
All these explanations won't be necessary if Wakil had died in a gun battle. Are Ona should spare us the stories--they screwed up big time.

/
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by optionalY09: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2021
great job iba Gani Adams

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Lagoon0: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2021
LegendHero:
I still dey vex for OPC tho.

If you had done the needful, there wouldn’t have been a need to shalaye at all.
Walai! Opc dey execute that year o! Until government stop them. Com instruct them to dey hand over to police. Na then OPC no com dey rein again

Those wey dey ajegunle axis go sabi boss.

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by GodisFirst: 4:05am On Mar 09, 2021
If he claims to be blind, then get something and finish the eyes completely after all he doesn't need the eyes in hell.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by waldigit: 5:38am On Mar 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Nig police are DUMB upstairs sad.No regret sad
I have asked before and I ask again is there anything called Nigeria Police?
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Polyglot7pointO: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2021
dangermouse:

He is old but has foot soldiers who do his bidding. Having said that, a criminal is a criminal irrespective of age and handicaps.
age and disability will be more appropriate
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Dapson73(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Themainboy22:
The Opc and yoruba's should be careful the way they handle this man's case. Should anything happen to this man, I bet the northerners will not take it easy with them. I heard that 4 people have already been killed in ibarapa since after the arrest of this man. If you have exhausted every diplomatic means to handle this case, I suggest you (opc), yoruba youths go along with your elders to the seat of caliphate (Sokoto) to negotiate peace with your masters. Yoruba ronu! Don't use your hand to destroy your own land. Peace out!.

You are inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by dangermouse(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
age and disability will be more appropriate
Noted. just that the criminal is only pretending here and is not visually impaired.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by thuxzwda1: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Spending123:
So this is the old hungry looking man that has been chasing Oyo people out from their farm lands? nnah onah too the fall hands ooo!!! all they know is to come into nairaland and start chest beating.

Since this is not my problem, my problem now is if men were given soil to create their wife, some will finish their soil moulding Big nyash and Big breast while some will even forget to make head.

is dis d wakilu killing ppl in oyo.......I still don't bliv
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by thuxzwda1: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
you no hear say the man get strong jazz

I still can't bliv that's iskilu
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Spending123: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2021
thuxzwda1:

is dis d wakilu killing ppl in oyo.......I still don't bliv
Brother the thing shock me too ooo!
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Boo3nity(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Nig police are DUMB upstairs sad.No regret sad

I assure we'll be seeing you soon.
Regards.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by chukwuibuipob: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
I Dey zuru kebbi state. Feel free
Boo3nity:

I assure we'll be seeing you soon.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Drones Spy On Boko Haram / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.