Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams (25260 Views)

OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by EdidemLord(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
I blame the cowards OPC

This bastard from Futa jalon should have been wasted since

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Kebbiprince: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Themainboy22:
The Opc and yoruba's should be careful the way they handle this man's case. Should anything happen to this man, I bet the northerners will not take it easy with them. I heard that 4 people have already been killed in ibarapa since after the arrest of this man. If you have exhausted every diplomatic means to handle this case, I suggest you (opc), yoruba youths go along with your elders to the seat of caliphate (Sokoto) to negotiate peace with your masters. Yoruba ronu! Don't use your hand to destroy your own land.
Lol, we fulanis own south west

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Ajibaba101(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
they should torture him he will spilt the name of the other Fulani terrorist

contact me for Canada, Germany, UK work and study abroad
visa let me add you to the gc
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by LikeAking: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:
So this is the old hungry looking man that has been chasing Oyo people out from their farm lands? nnah onah too the fall hands ooo!!! all they know is to come into nairaland and start chest beating.

Since this is not my problem, my problem now is if men were given soil to create their wife, some will finish their soil moulding Big nyash and Big breast while some will even forget to make head.

The bolded funny die.

Ur first sentence too harsh.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by dazzlingd(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
And why didnt u make sure his lies come to reality by plucking out his eyes before handing him over....una don Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by LikeAking: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Lol, we fulanis own south west

No tribal tins.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
OPC dey disappoint.

I expect Shoot at sight from them and should not be disclosed at all to the medias

odua political Congress indeed. if not to score political point, of what reason should this criminal should still be breathing despite sending many lives into untimely death

Gani Adams goofed on this, silent killing would have been justified. this is what Sunday would have done to that idiot without even using gun

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by chukwuibuipob: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yoruba pipu that I knw aren’t cowards.Nig police are USELESS
EdidemLord:
I blame the cowards OPC

This bastard from Futa jalon would have been wasted since
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin Nigeria and awada keri keri ...from fainting in court to getting blind ...Shebi lady Justice is blind too.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by 900warriorz: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:
So this is the old hungry looking man that has been chasing Oyo people out from their farm lands? nnah onah too the fall hands ooo!!! all they know is to come into nairaland and start chest beating.

Since this is not my problem, my problem now is if men were given soil to create their wife, some will finish their soil moulding Big nyash and Big breast while some will even forget to make head.
see better point wey you make....very funny. Oya clap for yourself angry
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by HacheNoire: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
This substandard Are Ona Kankanfo should please take a seat.

He is just escalating issues, and its much expected. When a thug is administered into power, little you can expect

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by naijadrivablog: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why una no kill am like they kill your people
Na una wey go hand am over. Them go soon release am.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by fmthegreatest(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
A person is named Wà-kill, you think he would not be killing.He is already directed and named to kill by his name. Wà in Yoruba means you. Wà-Kill mean "you will kill". The man is named to kill

3 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by HacheNoire: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
EdidemLord:
I blame the cowards OPC

This bastard from Futa jalon would have been wasted since

Please read what you compose. Do you feel you fall in class with humans.

Be sincere with yourself please.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Victorclean1: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
You are a fool. Why not kill homy
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by dazzlingd(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Buhari will see to his release and financial compensation
He will be rehabilitated and paid huge pension
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by TheWrappedOne: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
that is very funny
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by godofuck231: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Taser no de
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by EdidemLord(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Fulani can't try all these comfortably in the East
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Pk01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
The winning team

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by EdidemLord(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Am very sure that before your next visit to your village,it would have been infltrated and conquered by your slave masters...
Am sorry for you.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
even if he is is blind let his eyes be removed to be sure
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
[b][/b]imagine the person terrorising yoruba land, chai
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
HacheNoire:

Please read what you compose. Do you feel you fall in class with humans.

Be sincere with yourself please.

[/b]you are the coward here[b]
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
you mean this old man is the one terrorizing the south west.....can't just believe this!

but he looks so innocent and unhealthy here.....you mean this guy is a fulani terrorist, a warlord..hmmm
God have mercy oo!
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by luluman: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Spending123:

First of all, it's clear to the world that chest beating is for yeebos. Secondly you are contradicting yourself by saying it's not your problem yet you cant keep your wide mouth shut
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by nairavsdollars(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
honestly, when i read about the man's exploits, i thought he is a young, strong guy like that igboho guy. i was shocked to see that he is this 98 yearold ancestor
valentineuwakwe:
you mean this old man is the one terrorizing the south west.....can't just believe this!

but he looks so innocent and unhealthy here.....you mean this guy is a fulani terrorist, a warlord..hmmm
God have mercy oo!

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by Donspicey: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
.....and he got it...!!

All Fulanis are like that...when caught on the crime they play weak, pitiful, innocent and remorseful but right inside their hearst is hardened murderer !

It's an error on OPC to have this beast alive for police. He deserved some hot metal pellets right to the head...!!

Hot lead to the head is very comforting bro....

Jst dey use him parts play ludo,cut am if he wan bleed to death u stitch am up... continue frm anoda part...asin give am slow death...mk he dey die dey confess...las las mk he dey beg to see his invisible 78virgins.....

Mehhnnn dat murderer no suppose die well...

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by noble2faith(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
fmthegreatest:
A person is named Wà-kill, you think he would not be killing.He is already directed and named to kill by his name. Wà in Yoruba means you. Wà-Kill mean "you will kill". The man is named to kill

As in ehn!, my brother. Evil Kill sef dey the first name.

Iskilu - Just as - Is Kill You or I go kill u (Pidgin)
Re: Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams by jacoik(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

There ain't no vexation anywhere it's just useless idiots like yourself and some rag bait claiming to be one thing or the order so as to masturbate on senseless bigotry
una sabi una sef

you are one of the useless � polluting this forum with hate and bigotry so don't play the victim

bloody hypocrite
he is so stupid and foolish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / US Drones Spy On Boko Haram / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.