Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) (70140 Views)

Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
You know a stone-cold killer when you see one.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2021
Fear fear cowards, none of them is demanding for wakili head, they will even facilitate for his quick release, but if nah ipob defending and demanding for their undeniable right for selves determination in their own land ooo, afonjas will fill the whole tabloid casting fire and
brimstone demanding for their heads

Oya make unah meet the new Emir of You Empire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody
/
Na now your day break?

Good morning grin grin grin

This rain must touch everybody o.

/

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Fulani JAGABAN grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
Heavensent01:
Oyo youths are expected to give that station Abia treatment. both police force and the wakili should all by lynched and burn to ashes

nonsense
We hope your family members are at the police station to make a report when the youths attack, so they could be burnt to ashes along with the Babylonians, Hope you are bold enough to say Amen to that?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
stanisbaratheon:
You know a stone-cold killer when you see one.
It takes thief, to know a thief, please tell us something we don’t know about you?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Akanbiedu(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2021
T9ksy:
Two new changes to this development are:

1. The terrorist known as Abdullah Isikilu Wakili has finally met his waterloo in the ibarapa axis and certainly won't be welcome back in the area. As such, the farming community in these axis will be able to go back to their livelihood whilst the women are now free to go to the market, in peace.

2. However way the federal govt want to spin this incidence, it will be glaring clear to the generality of yorubas that their so-called representatives in this govt, are sure not interested in our interests and therefore are our foremost enemies and not the fulanis slaughtering us in our homelands.

The sad part is that some yorubas are still looking towards 2023 with the belief that once Tinubu-the Jagabandit of lagos agberos gets to aso rock, all these killings will just miraculously evaporated into thin air.

Don't worry. All the issues will disappear once another non-Yoruba becomes the president.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2021
He's receving fresh air grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by anataala: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2021
It’s not established he’s a harden criminal only a court of competent jurisdiction can do that, for your information he’s a Nigerian like you. We are still waiting to see the weapons that he was caught with when he’s arrested by your members.
sarrki:

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2021
to always play safe cos of 2023
Hope the mumullectuals who want to play political correctness can see
Let the law take it's course they tell u
Even the jews hunted the Nazis and did justice
They didn't wait for the law
But stupid yorubas want to use the law that heads or tails they loose
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Reyone: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
YORUBA, OUR STUPIDITY IS TOP NOTCH. WE WILL ALWAYS BE SLAVES TO THOSE INFIDELS
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by sameks08(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Exactly same thing I professed for Ipob financier Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper, why is he still living after all these years, FG wasting our money on an evil heartless ipobian?
. go and prove him guilty you fool stupid ass licker
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2021
I was actually expecting a protest against the police in Oyo state
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Funny enough, a man of almost 70yrs that can barely walk for 30 minute is referred to as notorious.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2021
sameks08:
. go and prove him guilty you fool stupid ass licker
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, go & prove Wakili guilty, Useless Ipob Whiner. The only persons going to prison in this case are the 3 opc members, only Fools take the law into their own hands.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2021
That he is imprisoned is not enough punishment?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by PrinceGallant: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Let's be honest. What is the offence of Wakili? Leave all the reports that says he was this or that, what is his tangible offence to be tabled in a court of law? Note, there is no room for "dem talk say" in the court.

Besides, how is this old frail blind man a warlord? It is still incredible.

But who does not know that setting someone's house ablaze is a crime? So why are we saying that police arrest OPC? Do we expect them to crown them?

NB: Only those that are reasonable should quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Tundex911: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2021
This reminds me about Mr.macaroni back then..

Handcuffs for hand and later pack dem like sandwiches.

But my thought, this force officers dey fear to rubbish this people cuz say na Fulani na the presido.

Smh
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2021
This one na president son nau.

He fit even sack the DPO sef.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Tundex911:
This reminds me about Mr.macaroni back then..

Handcuffs for hand and later pack dem like sandwiches.

But my thought, this force officers dey fear to rubbish this people cuz say na Fulani na the presido.

Smh
Mr Spaghetti, or is it Macaroni was arrested by the police, this old man was purportedly apprehended by touts, & now those rug rats are in police custody as we speak, you can convince popsy to go & stand as surety as bail for them?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by nasoeb: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2021
uptimum123:

Wait oo...I dey folo u talk ?...Are you one of the descendants of potopoto republic?
You get mouth sha.
But obviously your eyes go soon do nwaaa because indeed you are regretting voting that man in as your president but shame never allow you gently accept am now but hear me pray make tears no make you accept am openly one day very soon. I'd you think you are safe where ever you are from this fulanis guys, then what about that your aunty, uncle, cousins etc. Surely those that coined the phrase the "evil that men so live with them" can't be stupid. Pray man, pray.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2021
PrinceGallant:
Let's be honest. What is the offence of Wakili? Leave all the reports that says he was this or that, what is his tangible offence to be tabled in a court of law? Note, there is no room for "dem talk say" in the court.

Besides, how is this old frail blind man a warlord? It is still incredible.

But who does not know that setting someone's house ablaze is a crime? So why are we saying that police arrest OPC? Do we expect them to crown them?

NB: Only those that are reasonable should quote me.
Correct assertion all the way, 100% on point. I hearsay is inadmissible as evidence in a Court of Law, as for opc, premeditated arson & murder carries the death penalty.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2021
This man looks poor and innocent abeg. Maybe there's another Wakil like Don Wani and Osisikankwu not this one
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:

Why can't Nigerians have some sense one day for once.

Someone they should have just slaughtered when they caught him. Like jungle Justice kinda treatment.

He will be released as usual and given millions of Naira as federal government compensation.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Conrod: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2021
uBuNiT:
Nothing should happen to the elderly man. Yoruba be warned. How u go arrest one of your husband and expose him to mosquito like this.
I heard from reliable source that mosquito coil was giving to him.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Aguogba(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2021
One lucky person that needs a serious tear-rubber laptop for hustling should check my signature. Going.....
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by thuxzwda1: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:

Yoruba ronu!
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Why can't Nigerians have some sense one day for once.

Someone they should have just slaughtered when they caught him. Like jungle Justice kinda treatment.

He will be released as usual and given millions of Naira as federal government compensation.
Same thing the FG should have done to Nnamdi Kanu the ipob nuisance, they should have just slaughtered him when they caught him with that ashawo at the brothel in Lagos State when they apprehended him, why waste tax payers money on the foreign secessionist?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Same thing the FG should have done to Nnamdi Kanu the ipob nuisance, they should have killed him when they caught him with that ashawo at the brothel in Lagos State when they apprehended him, why waste tax payers money on the foreign secessionist?

I know you are a Terrorist but I am not referring to you. I am talking about this Your grandfather who have killed and KIDNAPPED more 5,000 people and have killed more than 1000.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Indeed you are tired of life? Using Hausa Fulani as an excuse for your failed existence?

At least my failure is the best of ur life u have lived
Keep living in denial
All for 2023
U lots will never get the president to the SW
U will only get what u are due which is bole and kpomo grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I know you are a Terrorist but I am not referring to you. I am talking about this Your grandfather who have killed and KIDNAPPED more 5,000 people and have killed more than 1000.
Oppressive majority tribe whining, because they did not dash them presidency?, your contemporary majority tribes Hausas & Yorubas are dominating you in Nigeria, so ipobians want their own Country? Very funny, Yoruba & Hausa will not allow you go anywhere mumus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.