Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) (70134 Views)

Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Ogbeniomo: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Kapeter:
Buhari+one nigeria. I no come know whe he dey wail upandan like dis. U help me see helinues and tunjiajayi and uptimum123? I wan see maybe day don break for deir end grin sarkki wan make police arrest owner of nigeria. grin
l wonder o, see how he dressed on to match even to the chair, i pity My people .
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Even if he stays inside the cell,the Nigerian govt will ask u to bring evidence to prove he killed or kidnapped anyone. As far as Buhari remains the president Fulani people will walk free anywhere. The more reason opc should have sent him the world beyond here
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
uptimum123:
If indeed this man is who they claim he is, he needs to be put in shackles and chains along with those bastards called Ipob ...they are all terrorists that wants to destroy our beloved Nation
Ipob wants out.
How is that your problem.

Ipob kee you there
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Like I said
My worst days are u dream years
I trade fx
And make money
U should be worried how u will survive
Bole and kpomo won't even let u shit grin grin
Get lost pauper, you trade forex, Useless Internet Aboki, Maybe you are the owner of Aboxifx.com? Rubbish.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Toilet Cleaner money from the diaspora, & you are coming on Nairaland to voice your misconstrued opinion? Useless slave to the white man.

Is dis u
Shit i didn't know I was even bantering with a low life
The worse of all magots
A mummy thank u child
Go get a job
U need one
Damn hustle
Why not go on codedruns to do ur trade
U maybe lucky to get bleeped for the $300 u want to win
Broke ass bitch angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by witworth(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2021
The people that are still supporting Buhari's APC are either still looting through him or still blind by ignorance.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Get lost pauper, you trade forex, Useless Internet Aboki, Maybe you are the owner of Aboxifx.com? Rubbish.

Broke gal
Have u won ur boobs challenge yet cheesy cheesy grin
Go pick beans ok
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Is dis u
Shit i didn't know I was even bantering with a low life
The worse of all magots
A mummy thank u child
Go get a job
U need one
Damn hustle
Why not go on codedruns to do ur trade
U maybe lucky to get bleeped for the $300 u want to win
Broke ass bitch angry grin grin
Tiredoflife, your name speaks for itself, I leave you in your misery, why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Broke gal
Have u won ur boobs challenge yet cheesy cheesy grin
Go pick beans ok
Making dollars everyday from the Oyibos, reparation money, if it don’t make dollars, it don’t make sense, now you understand why we don’t complain, the higher the dollar, the more the Naira grin grin grin, no need for 419 scams, or anything illegal. I do not trade forex, I make forex.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2021
He is one of the persons that mannabbqroaster is always swearing for

Mannabbq, where art thou
One of your disciples have been caught and is getting a treatment like a king
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Tiredoflife, your name speaks for itself, I leave you in your misery, why cry more than the bereaved?

U need $300 wow
U know I can pay u that if u Bleep good like ur mother
I missed her till she wanted to play a fast one on me
Bloody daughter of a LovePeddler
Go sell ur body
A LovePeddler must give birth to a LovePeddler wink wink

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

U need $300 wow
U know I can pay u that if u Bleep good like ur mother
I missed her till she wanted to play a fast one on me
Bloody daughter of a LovePeddler
Go sell ur body
A LovePeddler must give birth to a LovePeddler wink wink
Mumu we pay $300, cant you read?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Lloydfather(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody
The first error I noticed from you is that you called the useless killer a BANDIT instead of a TERRORIST.

I wo gan o gbadun.

What's the difference between you and the OPC members, that cause this mistake?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Mumu we pay $300, cant you read?
grin angry grin u pay
Yet u want to share
Bitch go grab a dick ok
U are broke grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Fear fear cowards, none of them is demanding for wakili head, they will even facilitate for his quick release, but if nah ipob defending and demanding for their undeniable right for selves determination in their own land ooo, afonjas will fill the whole tabloid casting fire and
brimstone demanding for their heads

Oya make unah meet the new Emir of You Empire grin grin grin grin grin
It surprises me many yorubas that I have spoken with are afraid of living life without the igbos as part of them.

They are ready to sacrifice the whole Yoruba race just to be with the igbos. I am shocked
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2021
bigfish3k:
Ipob wants out. How is that your problem.
Ipob kee you there
Are you sure you don't have a BigFish3k brain
Try get sense small ehn

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Zaggafrank: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
You guys should stop this nonsense. As far as the law is concerned, he remains innocent until proven guilty. Secondly, if that is how serenity looks in your home, then too much poverty has made some of you to enjoy carrying heavy crosses as luxuries
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

grin angry grin u pay
Yet u want to share
Bitch go grab a dick ok
U are broke grin
Your Mother needs your money more then me, help her with the little you have, my finances is not your business, if I am broke like you claim let it be, what you eat, don’t make me shlt., do not cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2021
uptimum123:

Are you sure you don't have a BigFish3k brain

Try get sense small ehn
Attachee by force. Mtchew
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2021
nasoeb:

You get mouth sha.
But obviously your eyes go soon do nwaaa because indeed you are regretting voting that man in as your president but shame never allow you gently accept am now but hear me pray make tears no make you accept am openly one day very soon. I'd you think you are safe where ever you are from this fulanis guys, then what about that your aunty, uncle, cousins etc. Surely those that coined the phrase the "evil that men so live with them" can't be stupid. Pray man, pray.

Just so you know...if Buhari contest 100 times against Atiku or Jonathan, I will always chose him

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2021
It means thieving terrorist in fulfude.
OBALOLA55:
THE MAN NAME SEF FUNNY
OSHIGUN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ISKILU WAKILI IN ISLAM undecided
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Misterone: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody
so for your mind, this blind and frail looking 75 years old man is a hardened notorious terrorist. most of you guys lack brain and are very stupid. maybe when in court someone would come and demonstrate how the old man kidnapped him. rubbish,
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Your Mother needs your money more then me, help her with the little you have, my finances is not your business, if I am am broke let it be, what you eat, don’t make me shlt., do not cry more than the bereaved.

Oh she has gone soft
Poor child cry cry
Have u had ur garri today grin grin
A pity ur mother still leaves in ijora badia
Poor woman whose daughter hustles with her boobs on the internet
Well she learnt it from her mother
The old hag of a bitch
Keep ur tears ok
I am done drinking ur tears grin grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Silvershadow81(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin the fear of herdsmen. The DPO fit don japa sef. The rest police are confused.see that police standing behind him
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Faithful1234(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2021
useless government
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Oh she has gone soft
Poor child cry cry
The old hag of a bitch
Keep ur tears ok
Indeed you are tired of life, low life Peasant Mumu, google Norma Stitz, & tell me if that is me, Zombie, I can see why your life is useless, half baked pancake, ordinary common sense reasoning you lack, only you chose your moniker tired of life, & it ain’t hard to tell that you are tired & finished Zombie. Immurement son of a bltch?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Gholdboi(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Which kind mind be dis.. yeye popo
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Oh she has gone soft
Poor child cry cry
The old hag of a bitch
Keep ur tears ok
Go & help your mother with your forex trading cedis, or is it toilet washer diaspora pennies?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Indeed you are tired of life, low life Peasant Mumu, google Norma Stitz, & tell me if that is me, Zombie, I can see why your life is useless, half baked pancake, ordinary common sense reasoning you lack, only you chose your moniker tired of life, & it ain’t hard to tell that you are tired & finished Zombie. Immurement son of a bltch?

eyah boobs hustler
sorry u hear
no cry again grin grin grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by BeaconV1(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
This people are taking orders from above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.