Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) (70118 Views)

Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Basher8583: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody

Hmmm. The writer has not provided any tangible evidence that he is hardened.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bigfish3k: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Sometimes ago I assumed that the police said they were looking for this man (Wakil)

What now changed?
What changed is the falsehood and deceit called Nigeria

You and your people caused all this for us all because of greed.

Your tribesmen was Jonathans predecessor.
You know it wasn't your turn to be president but because of greed which you called sophistication you threw all caution to the wind and started pursuing with vigour on how to cheat the other two southern regions

Hope your village is not part of those in Benin Republic IDP camps
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE MAN NAME SEF FUNNY

OSHIGUN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ISKILU WAKILI IN ISLAMundecided
Wakili is a Hausa phrase.

Wakili means Agent or Person who Represents the interest of someone.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Sarrki we should be asking you ooo because you have always been a fervent supporter of buhari from day one.
Sarrki must calm down and enjoy the fruits of his indiscriminate sai babarism.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
It takes thief, to know a thief, please tell us something we don’t know about you?

Well, having seen your photo i can tell you one thing in particular: I don't carry olosho

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Ellasure: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Fulani people, a shamed tribesmen. Looking haggard and dischevilled is characteristic of this God forsaken tribe. Or how do someone rationalize this . This wicked soul now in captivities is so lean fleshed and drunk with gbana from morning pictures. If you ask. him if
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by StreetFight: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Relax well well the Prince of the Sahara. Since the fools that arrested you refused to sacrifice you to the gods, then keep enjoying your life. When evening comes, give Police shikini money, Police will allow you go out and kidnap more Yorubas for ransoms.

The people that arrested you instead of sending you to your forefather in hell are definitely the stupid ones, not you.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Oppressive majority tribe whining, because they did not dash them presidency?, your contemporary majority tribes Hausas & Yorubas are dominating you in Nigeria, so ipobians want their own Country? Very funny, Yoruba & Hausa will not allow you go anywhere mumus.

This one na real psycho.
Who is talking about Presidency here. I am talking about your Terrorists grandfather that have been selling human part and Kidnapping to put food your table.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

Well, having seen your photo i can tell you one thing in particular: I don't carry olosho
Homo, I know you prefer your own sex? Which better Igbo babe will follow a secessionist like you?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by happney65: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Odetokun3:
Makinde or any other politicians. No difference. He will come now and say he has no power over Police. Maybe na man-o-war dey protect him self!

Which power does he have over the police?Does the commissioner of police takes orders from him?Answer me please..His security details can be withdrawn by the FG and nothing will happen..Or OBJ did not withdraw that of Chris Ngige and he was forced to resign under duress..He no happen ni?Abegi
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Stop mocking yourself, an Ijaw man minority has been president of Nigeria, ipobians are still begging Yorubas, & Hausa Fulani to give them an opportunity to be President?, the joke is on you sucker, even Vice President, Nigeria will not risk giving you.

Awolowo of cursed memory gave u free education
And by geography not everyone after ore ondo state is igbo
Try remembering what he laboured to give u ok
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Homo, I know you prefer your own sex?

hehehehe nice try

But I'm straight as straight can be.

I'm just not into what you're selling tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Awolowo of cursed memory gave u free education
And by geography not everyone after ore info state is igbo
Try remembering what he laboured to give u ok
Zombie, are you aware that The Chief Obafemi Awolowo you curse is on the currency you spend, no wonder you are poor, & will die poor, you have no respect for order & authority.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2021
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims are the major problem of the SW,
They are always afraid of the christians leaving them.
They are Attaché by force. They enjoy staying with the christians just to be causing trouble up and down
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Homo, I know you prefer your own sex? Which better Igbo babe will follow a secessionist like you?

I wonder where I stated in this thread that I'm Igbo.

Well, if you must know, I am not Igbo but I love Igbo people. As a matter of fact, I've got real Igbo G's as friends.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Ellasure: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2021
The haggard looking bastard would be claiming millions of Naira in a devious bank account somewhere. He can not even use the money to better his outlook only wake up everyday looking for human blood to shed. He will surely die carelessly as he has done to many people.

The OPC should be ashamed of themselves for not inflicting bodily damage to this beast of no nation. Catch and release is not even practice by America. Osama bin Laden was shot at siting by America soldiers.

OPC you have Yoruba people support to shoot at siting fulani cattle rearers and militias operating in Yoruba land.

Those who have chosen violence should die by violence.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Zombie Chief Obafemi Awolowo you curse is on the currency you spend, no wonder you are poor, & will die poor, you have no respect for order & authority.

Who is poor
grin grin grin grin
Do u know what being poor is
A poor person is a person who sees money as the only means to an end
U are the poor one
I don't spend nor work to earn ur money
I spend it when I exchange it for the piece of shit you are happy over every month end
Even ur damned CBN now bribes me to bring my money into ur damned economy
Poor boy
I pity the misery u call a life grin grin
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

I wonder where I stated in this thread that I'm Igbo.

Well, if you must know, I am not Igbo but I love Igbo people. As a matter of fact, I've got real Igbo G's as friends.
Could have used our beautiful Nigerian Babes, but you are not worth it, No better Igbo chic, will follow a low life secessionist like you.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Could have used Nigerian Babe, but you are not worth it, No better Igbo chic, will follow a low life secessionist like you.

You don't get tired do you??

I wonder how many customers you handle daily with all these energy. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by BigDick70inch(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2021
seunlayi:
I was actually expecting a protest against the police in Oyo state

Hahahaha..........
I so much blame those opc..........jux only if they were lil bit wiser nah............
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bubu2019: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2021
November1857:
Sarrki, why are you disturbing us , no be the change you were looking for in 2015 and 4+4 in 2019 be this again ! angry
Obituary Obituary Obituary
We regret to announce the death of Mr sarrki who past away after heart failure do to disappointment of this government.

Abeg I no mean say the guy don kpai Honda ooh
I mean say very soon him go piante comot for nairaland kpata kpata.

Which face him go take enter hia when housa finish with him Lord jagaban?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2021
tiredoflife:

Who is poor
grin grin grin grin
Do u know what being poor is
A poor person is a person who sees money as the only means to an end
U are the poor one
I don't spend nor work to earn ur money
I spend it when I exchange it for the piece of shit you are happy over every month end
Even ur damned CBN now bribes me to bring my money into ur damned economy
Poor boy
I pity the misery u call a life grin grin
Toilet Cleaner money from the diaspora, & you are coming on Nairaland to voice your misconstrued opinion? Useless slave to the white man.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by rollandben(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Earlier before Wakil was captured by OPC, it was said police were looking for the notorious alledged kidnapper to arrest, but now that he was captured by OPC, the same police tell him to relax for nothing sake. it's now obvious these people has sponsors!! Nigeria is a Sockaway!
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

You don't get tired do you??

I wonder how many customers you handle daily with all these energy. tongue
Your momsy should tell you how many clients she went through before they managed to conceive you, Child of a 100 fathers?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by bubu2019: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2021
November1857:
Sarrki, why are you disturbing us , no be the change you were looking for in 2015 and 4+4 in 2019 be this again ! angry
Obituary Obituary Obituary
We regret to announce the death of Mr sarrki who past away after heart failure do to disappointment of this government.

Abeg I no mean say the guy don kpai yonda ooh
I mean say very soon him go piante comot for nairaland kpata kpata.

Which face him go take enter hia when hausa finish with him Lord jagaban?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Chigorkizz(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2021
The Killer of Afonjas Chilling in their police station.

This is strong o!!!
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Toilet Cleaner money from the diaspora, & you are coming on Nairaland to voice your misconstrued opinion? Useless slave to the white man.

Like I said
My worst days are u dream years
I trade fx
And make money
U should be worried how u will survive
Bole and kpomo won't even let u shit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2021
If we knew the extent of atrocities this man has committed we won't be able to sleep well at night.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Your momsy should tell you how many clients she went through before they managed to conceive you, Child of a 100 fathers?

Ouch! I guess I hit a nerve there grin grin

After seeing your photo, I think it's important I informed you that I don't eat Pork.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.