Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX (931 Views)

What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / Top 10 Countries Where There Is More Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by vivsravine: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2021
LOVING IS NOT GIVING, NO MORE SEX

Most times when we are in love we fail to tell ourselves the truth, maybe because we keep believing in the saying that "love is blind"

Truly  love isn't blind rather we are our own personal enemy to ourselves when we fail to see the truth and indulge in vices that hurts us more than they impact us positively.

There is no connection between loving and giving, they are two separate words and they can't be interchanged.

Often times we relate love to giving as a prove of commitment, its never rigth and its not the truth as obtained in our world today.

You got to love yourself first before you could love another and certainly , you won't want to be hard or hurt yourself too, so self love begets respect and love for others.

When you equate love with giving, it becomes a business and a kind of service been rendered because you are expecting something in return, most especially with errotic kind of behavior.

Don't ever give out sex to prove you love someone, if they truly love you back certainly they will do everything to stay in your life and won't want to lose you to another.

People change you must remember this no matter how much giving of gifts, sex exchange and sacrifice  you have put into a relationship, when one person wants to go away they easily do without recalling how much they have put into your relationship.

Respect your body enough to honour it  when you share in sex, its more spiritual and because the spiritual controls the physical its hard to pull out most especially when you have gone far and the scenario of "love is blind" comes to play.

No one is too closed or attached to you that they can't be replaced, rather to aviod faustration and hurts of any kind don't indulge in sex because the pain hurts more than hell, don't allow anyone subject you to a condition to prove your love for them.

Loving is highy different from giving and as such its better you define what you are going into before it becomes s probelm.

You don't need to give gifts to prove you love someone, you don't need to have sex with them before you tell them you love them, anyone can give you gifts without any sort of attachments, anyone can obtain sex without loving the person.

Rather the point am making here is that in whatsoever you do in a relationship don't be subjected to any condition to prove your love.

Even in marriage everything you do should be selfless without rewards that's the real prove of love and when you give do it effortlessly and don't be compelled to do so.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by Offpoint1: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Typing
Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by InfernoNig: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2021
In summary, most love is blind and stupid and hopeless. grin
Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by Elliot2(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Useless yarn. In one hand you said women should not give out sex to prove love; but yet, you said people will do anything for you if they truly love you. Why should anybody do anything to prove that they love you if you can not give out the only thing you can offer them which is sex?
Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2021
vivsravine:
LOVING IS NOT GIVING, NO MORE SEX

Most times when we are in love we fail to tell ourselves the truth, maybe because we keep believing in the saying that "love is blind"

Truly  love isn't blind rather we are our own personal enemy to ourselves when we fail to see the truth and indulge in vices that hurts us more than they impact us positively.

There is no connection between loving and giving, they are two separate words and they can't be interchanged.

Often times we relate love to giving as a prove of commitment, its never rigth and its not the truth as obtained in our world today.

You got to love yourself first before you could love another and certainly , you won't want to be hard or hurt yourself too, so self love begets respect and love for others.

When you equate love with giving, it becomes a business and a kind of service been rendered because you are expecting something in return, most especially with errotic kind of behavior.

Don't ever give out sex to prove you love someone, if they truly love you back certainly they will do everything to stay in your life and won't want to lose you to another.

People change you must remember this no matter how much giving of gifts, sex exchange and sacrifice  you have put into a relationship, when one person wants to go away they easily do without recalling how much they have put into your relationship.

Respect your body enough to honour it  when you share in sex, its more spiritual and because the spiritual controls the physical its hard to pull out most especially when you have gone far and the scenario of "love is blind" comes to play.

No one is too closed or attached to you that they can't be replaced, rather to aviod faustration and hurts of any kind don't indulge in sex because the pain hurts more than hell, don't allow anyone subject you to a condition to prove your love for them.

Loving is highy different from giving and as such its better you define what you are going into before it becomes s probelm.

You don't need to give gifts to prove you love someone, you don't need to have sex with them before you tell them you love them, anyone can give you gifts without any sort of attachments, anyone can obtain sex without loving the person.

Rather the point am making here is that in whatsoever you do in a relationship don't be subjected to any condition to prove your love.

Even in marriage everything you do should be selfless without rewards that's the real prove of love and when you give do it effortlessly and don't be compelled to do so.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

Sex is not biscuit
Sex is not candy
It’s not bottle of coke...
U women should stop saying “you gave sex”
U keep making it look like a favour....

Sex is consensual..both parties are contributing their bodies...I don’t understand why u vag!na people like to make it look like a contracting you are awarding
Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by vivsravine: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
advanceDNAse:

Sex is spiritual.. Know who you indulge with
Sex is not biscuit
Sex is not candy
It’s not bottle of coke...
U women should stop saying “you gave sex”
U keep making it look like a favour....

Sex is consensual..both parties are contributing their bodies...I don’t understand why u vag!na people like to make it look like a contracting you are awarding
Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wahala Be Like Person Wey Mess 4 Class.

Re: Loving Is Not Giving, NO MORE SEX by vivsravine: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Truvel:
Wahala Be Like Person Wey Mess 4 Class.
hahaha i lugg in duchess

(1) (Reply)

They Are Not Busy, They Don't Like You Again / Confession: How I Slept With My Night Nurse / #bbnaija: How Housemates Reacted To Fake Eviction Of JMK, Yousef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.