Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Book Of Ecclesiastes. Drummer's Version. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Book Of Ecclesiastes. Drummer's Version. (261 Views)

5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) / A Drummer's Imagination / Huncho's Book Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Ecclesiastes. Drummer's Version. by jamerflepz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ecclesiastes chapter 3. Drummer's Version (DV)
1)      For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven:

2)      A time to roll as much as you want, and a time to keep it simple and just play to the music.

3)      A time to blame the pedal for your mistakes on the drums, and a time to take responsibility.

4)      A time to get benched, and a time for you to bench someone.

5)      A time to tune the drums, and a time to leave it just the way it is (no go do pass yourself).

6)      A time to play for free, and a time to play for cash and good connections (don’t ever feel guilty about this).

7)      A time to say yes to every Gig, and a time to say no to some (please, make sure you have enough good paying Gigs before saying no to some, else you are own your own).

cool      A time to play with broken sticks, and a time to change that stick (it haff tried. Lol).

9)      A time to be patient with singers that goes off beat, and a time to stand up and walk away (don’t let any singer stress your life. Lol).

10)   A time to rehearse alone, and a time to rehearse with the band or friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Watch Epic Alagba Takete Comedy Lori Iro / Nigerian Accent Funny Video / 10 Ridiculous Things I Want To Invent (i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.