Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? (812 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Watch my recent video on my channel and don’t forget to subscribe

The Topic

Can You Marry Someone Who Is Poor And Stick With Them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMBZsBDy7vg
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by okk4sure: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
If such person is faithful and wt future prospet.Y nt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Divoc19(f): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Chriskito09: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes.

I smell lies
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by mayola87: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

The Topic

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Kelvin3476: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Chriskito09:

I smell lies
I smell super lie
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

The Topic

I Hate Any Topic Dat Has To Do With Poverty.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by blinking001(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Never.....its a terrible sin.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Offpoint1: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wordsfrombimpe:

The Topic

Let me help grow your YouTube Channel to thousands of subscribers within 24hrs. Message me via my signature.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
So what of commercial drivers and okada riders who have wives and kids
Are they rich?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
okk4sure:
If such person is faithful and wt future prospet.Y nt?

Thank you for sharing , subscribe to my channel and share my video , like and comment on the channel
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by ezeudo97817: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
I Hate Any Topic Dat Has To Do With Poverty.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Kingcalls: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Poor people are envious and wicked of the rich...marry ur class for your own good
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Divoc19(f): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Most not all of the rich people in the world today we're once POOR.

Chriskito09:

I smell lies
Divoc19:
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? by Stockquality: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2021
I will never. Poor ppl re bitter,they can even poison u sef. I hate them

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle The Demands Of My Fiancee's Parents / Man Gets Caught Red Handed Licking His Girlfriend’s ‘honey Pot’ In Viral Video / Lady With The Biggest Bre@st In Africa Pops Up On Social Media Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.