Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. (1106 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
How can you claim to be secessionists when your people are settled across the country in tens of millions, more than any other ethnic group by a mile?

If you were really secessionists, you would have left those places and returned home to Igboland.

So why the delay?

Why must you wait for someone in Abuja to declare Nigeria is finished when you can vote with your feet, and put your money where your mouths are?

I've never seen a people whose actions are so radically different from their utterances.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by ipobWARLORD: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:
How can you claim to be secessionists when your people are settled across the country in tens of millions, more than any other ethnic group by a mile?

If you were really secessionists, you would have left those places and returned home to Igboland.

So why the delay?

Why must you wait for someone in Abuja to declare Nigeria is finished when you can vote with your feet, and put your money where your mouths are?
Op this is for you

7 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by walemoney007(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
This OP and his love for nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
walemoney007:
This OP and his love for nonsense.

How is it nonsense?

They say they want to secede, yet everyday we see them in Lagos, in Ibadan, in Sokoto, in Kano, in Bauchi, in Abuja, in Kaduna, in Jos, everywhere. Even marrying and building houses in those places. Why?

Those are not the actions of people seeking secession. It's highly contradictory. And the MORE they settle across the country, the louder their secessionist noises.

It's a real mystery and contradiction for many of us with insight.

6 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by walemoney007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

How is it nonsense?

They say they want to secede, yet everyday we see them in Lagos, in Ibadan, in Sokoto, in Kano, in Bauchi, in Abuja, in Kaduna, in Jos, everywhere. Even marrying and building houses in those places. Why?

Those are not the actions of people seeking secession. It's highly contradictory.
The only way this can be sorted out is through referendum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
walemoney007:
The only way this can be sorted out is through referendum.

A referendum is NOT going to happen. We all know that. No country allows referendums to decide its existence or otherwise.

The LOUDEST 'referendum' that proves real intent is the referendum of the feet. Let the secessionists show they are truly fed up with Nigeria by returning home en masse.

You cannot say you hate Nigeria and want to break away, while you live in Lagos or Kano or Jos. What are you doing there if you hate Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

So why the delay?

I've never seen a people whose actions are so radically different from their utterances.

Let me put it this way, Scottish people are settled everywhere in Britain. But that did not prevent Britain giving Scotland an independence referendum in 2014

There are millions of British people living all over the EU, but that did not prevent Britain from using a 2016 referendum to secede from the EU

6 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Idiko1: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

So why the delay?

How does the place of abode for a person factor in his\her stream of thought to secede? If this rubbish flows out of your coordinated thinking faculty, it is safe to say you need to leave Nigeria because people with the same thinking ability have reduced Nigeria to a dilapidated mess. When the fight for independence of Nigeria raged, most people from the territory lived outside the delineated boundary of what became Nigeria. Name one country in the world where all the people who wanted any form of secession or separation lived or secluded in one part of the country. This line of thought contributes to the down fall of Nigeria. Never free-willing thinkers. If the Ndigbo want to leave Nigeria, I say so be it. The secession could open avenues toward opportunities which would have not ordinarily opened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Let me put it this way, Scottish people are settled everywhere in Britain. But that did not prevent Britain giving Scotland an independence referendum in 2014

There are millions of British people living all over the EU, but that did not prevent Britain from using a 2016 referendum to secede from the EU

I've no idea why you're bringing up Scotland. I don't give two shiits what they're doing in the UK or Scotland. Neither do other Nigerians. Rest assured the Nigerian govt will not be looking to London for guidance when time comes to deport the secessionists in their millions to their landlocked tribal republic. They would be bonafide foreigners in Nigeria, and will NOT have the same rights as Nigerian citizens.

6 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Lordave: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

So why the delay?

If there are tens of millions of Igbos scattered all over Nigeria, that means Igbos are actually the most populous ethnic group in Nigeria.

The truth must surely reveal it self even through onu oke or okoro ike.

The mess you guys mess for Igbos, na the smell go kill una finish

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Idiko1: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

I've no idea why you're bringing up Scotland. I don't give two shiits what they're doing in the UK or Scotland. Neither do other Nigerians. Rest assured the Nigerian govt will not be looking to London for guidance when time comes to deport the secessionists in their millions to their landlocked tribal republic .

How did you arrive to the silly conclusion that what would become Biafra must be landlocked and tribally oriented? You are not good for Nigeria. Your stream of thought is at best, silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Lordave: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

I've no idea why you're bringing up Scotland. I don't give two shiits what they're doing in the UK or Scotland. Neither do other Nigerians. Rest assured the Nigerian govt will not be looking to London for guidance when time comes to deport the secessionists in their millions to their landlocked tribal republic. They would be bonafide foreigners in Nigeria, and will NOT have the same rights as Nigerian citizens.
This one be like tory
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Lordave: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

This one be like tory wey dem dey tell children under for moon.

Fairytales.
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

So why the delay?

Nah dust full your brain. When Britain was asking to leave, where are Britain in Britain? Where Nigerians and other countries not in Britain?

The dust wey dey your brain don get mucu

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by walemoney007(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

A referendum is NOT going to happen. We all know that. No country allows referendums to decide its existence or otherwise.

What about the UK?
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

The point here is that trying to secede dies not require anyone to leave the country they are trying to secede from. You only talk about people leaving after they have seceded, not before. As for the people becoming foreigners in Nigeria or returning to their new home land, it is a small price to pay for freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by BiafIntel: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

So why the delay?

Rossike, you and your beloved nigeria are dying matters. We told you so. In the end we are winning and your beloved nigeria is going down. There is not stopping us until Biafra is retored. Go and mark it somewhere, your fulani masters and their British handlers will soon call Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for negotiations. We are gone already. Rest in Peace with your beloved nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by kingkoboko: 9:00am On May 23, 2021
Ur logic is too funny wallahi. Hehehe...

U expect all Igbos (100%) 2leave other parts of Naija & relocate 2d Southeast jst because about 65% of Igbos are clamourin 4 Biafra? Haba!

So wat happens 2d 35% of Igbos who prefer & believe in ONE NIGERIA?

Lemme shock u:
Even if Biafra were 2emerge 2day 2day, Biafrans will still live peacefully, doing biz, buyin lands, buildin houses/estates & marryin in d republics of Arewa, Oduduwa, Middlebelt etc jst as they're doing in Ghana, Cameroon, Togo & other countries surroundin Nigeria presently.
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by owobokiri(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

You finished him!
And he knows he's finished!
Totally!
He can't come back from that sucker punch..
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by tito44: 9:07am On May 23, 2021
This OP and his love for anything stupid, tueh!! I spit on his bigoted head

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Muna4real(f): 9:12am On May 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Don't mind the mumu. It's only in Nigeria where people expect successionists leave the country before they have independence. Black man mentality. Sometimes I feel that africa is cursed.
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On May 23, 2021
Rossikk:

So why the delay?

There are many Nigerians in Britain, did that stop them from being Nigerians or lay claim to Britain So many Nigerians are even claiming to be Briton undecided

It's a matter of choice!!!

Will that still stop some Nigerians from traveling to Britain tomorrow

There's freedom of association!

You can't force someone to be with you, let those who wish to stay do that!

Are you not the religion of peace again

The way some of you reason self undecided
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Iykopee(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2021
The op is an idiot by nature. You guys replying his trash should take note

2 Likes

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by SEasternVictory: 9:52am On May 23, 2021
So they have finally let you out of your cage, lol. How long did it take to unban your main account because of all the crap you keep posting.

Take a break and do something constructive with your life, focus on your own region/tribe etc.

One Ligeria unity beggar. smiley

1 Like

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Arda1000(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2021
Actually Op is not alone in this point of reasoning,an average Nigerian is very daft
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Acidiously: 10:35am On May 23, 2021
Another dormant brain wants to reactivate itself using Igbo hatred
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2021
Gbam,
We Igbos are not clamoring for Biafra.
In everyday life in Igboland nobody even remembers Biafra or IPOB, people are just not preoccupied with the matter and that is a stone cold truth.

To me the whole secessionist and IPOB movement is nothing more than media propaganda and narrative .
Rossikk:

How is it nonsense?

Those are not the actions of people seeking secession. It's highly contradictory. And the MORE they settle across the country, the louder their secessionist noises.

Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Sipsum: 12:19pm On May 23, 2021
Rossikk:

How is it nonsense?

I thought I was the only one who saw through the smokescreen.
Even Ojukwu only want to grab more lands in the south for his people, I've read a lot that gave him away as an expansionist rather than a freedom fighter.
Taking over other people's homeland without their consent is nothing short of invasion, repression and subjugation.
You want Igbo county and you are crossing the bridge into another region, all he needed to do is blow up the bridges linking South East to the rest of Nigeria.
Ojukwu could have had the whole of Eastern Nigeria but he bungled it by venturing into the west.
Now his people are not sure of even the Eastern Nigeria ' cause eye done open, no one wants to play maga again.
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by SEasternVictory: 12:21pm On May 23, 2021
GenBuhari:
Gbam,
We Igbos are not clamoring for Biafra.
In everyday life in Igboland nobody even remembers Biafra or IPOB, people are just not preoccupied with the matter and that is a stone cold truth.

To me the whole secessionist and IPOB movement is nothing more than media propaganda and narrative .

That is your delusional stone cold truth.
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Cholls(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2021
My brothers and sisters are you not tired of this propaganda... Why are you allowing them feed on your hatred... Let us defend our land Nigeria... We're all we have
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Sipsum: 12:34pm On May 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Don't mind the mumu. It's only in Nigeria where people expect successionists leave the country before they have independence. Black man mentality. Sometimes I feel that africa is cursed.

What if Nigeria insist on mass migration or repatriation of Igbos to Alaigbo, before grating Biafran independence will you guys reject the offer?. grin grin grin grin
Re: Secessionists Are Noisemakers Who Don't Really Want To Leave Nigeria. by Sipsum: 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

There are many Nigerians in Britain, did that stop them from being Nigerians or lay claim to Britain So many Nigerians are even claiming to be Briton undecided

It's a matter of choice!!!

Will that still stop some Nigerians from traveling to Britain tomorrow

There's freedom of association!

You can't force someone to be with you, let those who wish to stay do that!

Are you not the religion of peace again

The way some of you reason self undecided

How many Nigerians were living in UK when Nigerians were fighting for independence?.
The world is not anyone's oysters, you win some you loose some.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Fuel Price Rose To #212/litre, Look At What Yemi Alade And Falz Said / Fadaka Currency Caution : How Currency Creation Works And Is Sustained / Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.