Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu (1077 Views)

Golden Lessons For IPOB AND OTHERS / Some Great Lessons Learnt In Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
This life get as e be o! We should all learn to do things carefully...

Below are some of the lessons that can be learnt from the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu

1. "Animals" can be wiser than "men" - Who would have thought that the self acclaimed leader of IPOB movement will be in curves for all to see in the "Zoo"..To me, this is coming too fast..damn!

2. Failure has many enemies.. Success, many friends - The brief success recorded by Nnamdi Kanu and his goons against security agents made so many online warriors. Different levels of chest-beating were seen on every social media platform that one would think these people have the power to break the sky. I was expecting more energy from supporters of MNK when the news of his arrest broke..but see as everywhere FEM...damn!

3. In times of success, be humble - It is no doubt that what led to the downfall of Nnamdi Kanu is the fact that he could not handle the fame he got after winning the hearts of many more people, which is as a result of Nigerians(especially from the South East) beginning to see Fulani as their common enemy (Nnamdi Kanu's selling point). This got into his head and he began to see himself as God. Nobody dared to have a contrary opinion...damn!

4. When the government means business, it will be business - After God, fear Government. With this development, it is safe to say the insecurity bedevilling us as a country today is as a result of the unseriousness of the government. Truly, we have recorded a level of success against bandits, terrorists and criminals in general since Buhari coughed.. but sincerely more needs to be done. I no go talk pass this one

5. When lion fall, even monkey go swing with hin tail - The coming days will be filled with millions of degrading posts, comments, reactions and actions against Nnamdi Kanu. Even those who couldn't comment on social media when he was destroying the East out of the fear of his boys will now be granting press conference

6. Respect your elders. Their mouths may be twisted but their words are not - like my brother frontail stated a few minutes ago, "You can't just think you can attack and disgrace elders at will and think you will go free"...

7. Today, you can be eating your dream dish..Tomorrow, you may find yourself eating watery beans with passion

still typing.....

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by kponkedenge(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
You can as well use your multiple handles to comment on the thread and fool people who don't know it's the same person commenting.

7 Likes

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by infini771: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
You have two years to right your wrongs and you chose to repeat same mistake twice. This guy fit be trap but aboki na aboki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
kponkedenge:
You can as well use your multiple handles to comment on the thread and fool people who don't know it's the same person commenting.
You must be handling one of my numerous accounts to have rushed to comment first

3 Likes

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by KillMNKnow(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Indirect rule succeeded in northern Nigeria because there was already in existence a native judicial system. The Emirs in northern Nigeria operated a court system where criminals were tried and if found guilty, convicted. This was the very system Lord Lugard adopted and reformed.

Lugard and his people met us with our own system and education but hey!

1 Like

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:

1. "Animals" can be wiser than "men" - Who would have thought that the self acclaimed leader of IPOB movement will be in curves for all to see in the "Zoo"..To me, this is coming too fast..damn!

2. Failure has many enemies.. Success, many friends - The brief success recorded by Nnamdi Kanu and his goons against security agents made so many online warriors. Different levels of chest-beating were seen on every social media platform that one would think these people have the power to break the sky. I was expecting more energy from supporters of MNK when the news of his arrest broke..but see as everywhere FEM...damn!

3. In times of success, be humble - It is no doubt that what led to the downfall of Nnamdi Kanu is the fact that he could not handle the fame he got after winning the hearts of many more people, which is as a result of Nigerians(especially from the South East) beginning to see Fulani as their common enemy (Nnamdi Kanu's selling point). This got into his head and he began to see himself as God. Nobody dared to have a contrary opinion...damn!

4. When the government means business, it will be business - After God, fear Government. [i] still typing.....[i[/s]/]

Trash written by a bandit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:

4. When the government means business, it will be business - After God, fear Government.

still typing.....

... You can't just think you can attack and disgrace elders at will and think you will go free tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by kponkedenge(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
You must be handling one of my numerous accounts to have rushed to comment first

Go ahead and use them.... We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:

4. When the government means business, it will be business - After God, fear Government.

still typing.....

The only lesson is what is good for Whites in Euro is not allowed for Blackies in AFRICA
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by dat9jaguy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol. That Kanu guy na bad market.

Before you accuse the OP that I'm one of his alternate monikers check my profile.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:

4. When the government means business, it will be business - After God, fear Government. With this development, it is safe to say the insecurity bedevilling us as a country today is as a result of the unseriousness of the government. Truly, we have recorded a level of success against bandits, terrorists and criminals in general since Buhari coughed.. but sincerely more needs to be done. I no go talk pass this one

5. When lion fall, even monkey go swing with hin tail - The coming days will be filled with millions of degrading posts, comments, reactions and actions against Nnamdi Kanu. Even those who couldn't comment on social media when he was destroying the East out of the fear of his boys will now be granting press conference

6. Respect your elders. Their mouths may be twisted but their words are not - like my brother frontail stated a few minutes ago, "You can't just think you can attack and disgrace elders at will and think you will go free"...

still typing.....

Well said.

Seriously this was a carefully planned masterstroke from PMB. I was impressed.

If he did not postpone his visit to the UK, it would have appeared that he went to ensure Kanu's deportation himself - giving fuel to critics & skeptics alike who will not fail to draw parallels with Umaru Dikko's bungled deportation in the 80s while Buhari was head of state...

Baba surely learnt his lesson and this time - the involvement of INTERPOL and the UK authorities ensured the deportation and arraignment of the fugitive terrorist was successfully executed with surgical precision - 2 whole days in the country in chains and not even "pim' until everything was ready for his arraignment in court.

Sai baba! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Supan(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
When the government means business, it will be business - After God, fear Government.

Who should we blame if the herdsmen continue killing after MNK's arrest?

They killed in Rivers yesterday, plateau today, only God knows where for tomorrow.

Buhari is a failure argue with RUGA.
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard73: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Well said.

Seriously this was a carefully planned masterstroke from PMB. I was impressed.

If he did not postpone his visit to the UK, it would have appeared that he went to ensure Kanu's deportation himself - giving fuel to critics & skeptics alike who will not fail to draw parallels with Umaru Dikko's bungled deportation in the 80s while Buhari was head of state...

Baba surely learnt his lesson and this time - the involvement of INTERPOL and the UK authorities ensured the deportation and arraignment of the fugitive terrorist was successfully executed with surgical precision - 2 days in the country in chains and not even "pim' until everything was ready for his arraignment in court.

Sai baba! cool

This one is not even informed ... see gibberish analysis

This Yoruba humans sef
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by CandyOps(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:

They killed in Rivers yesterday, plateau today, only God knows where for tomorrow.

Understand that the situation in Nigeria with the Igbos is like having an orphaned kid live with his distant stepmom. It's only normal for the stepmom and her kids to dey panelbeat the orphan without provocation from time to time.. just to let out steam.

If house dirty, dem go kpokpo the poor kid. If house neat, them go still kpokpo am. E no matter if na him fault or not him must chop kpokpo.

The only way the kid can avoid the constant incessant beatings is to run away from home else he'll end up dead one day
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard73: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:

Kanu no be guy man simple.
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ofemmanu1: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu go chop kwakwa
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:

7. Today, you can be eating your dream dish..Tomorrow, you may find yourself eating watery beans with passion

still typing.....

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
with the madness he did with Ekweremadu,it's going to b hard to see a south east leader stand for him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Unik3030:
with the madness he did with Ekweremadu,it's going to b hard to see a south east leader stand for him
Aswearugad
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by StreetFight: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:

still typing.....

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Okay. But why doctors give phones to patients at the psychiatric hospitals?
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
StreetFight:

Okay. But why doctors give phones to patients at the psychiatric hospitals?
They need to test if the level of the madness has reduced or remains the same
Re: Golden Lessons Learnt From The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

PANDEF TO FG: Tell Nigerians Where, How You Got Kanu / Unknown Gunmen Strike Again / Only Best Students From North Used To Get Admission Into Federal Schools: Lai Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.