Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside (7087 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Brayss(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
You sef dull walai

Like, you kissed her *muah muah muah*

How does that taste?

Begging for kiss electronically cheesy
You gave room for such behavior from that hoe.
Lmao grin grin
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Over 100 persons have gotten the blueprint
WhatsApp - 09067665900
chiorigeorge@gmail.com

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2021
Jodha:
Yhu need a job please.....
to feed my girlfriend right?!

I have a job though..awaiting payment
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by qtguru(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
to feed my girlfriend right?!

I have a job though..awaiting payment

My advice, just find someone working, it is why dating students is a bad idea, they will never understand the value of money, plus your gf sounds very money hungry. At least a proper babe will talk to you about ways of money generation. You never see wife just saying, if money is tight when married, is this her approach ? to blame you and call you stingy. Anyway all in your court ? Tell the Femi(s) to tell you how to handle such

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Emu4u2c: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:
I pity some mumu men still dating students.

If you don't give her, she'll look for mugu 2 to collect from and you're here bragging, "the lady I want to marry".
for Real ?

Is this coming from a lady?
Wow!!
You are one of the rare breeds!!!
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by duro4chang(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
How do you mean? You think it is free. You are indeed stingy. You need to change o.
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by JOACHINpedro: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Muah muah muah

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Posts: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
now she has made her posting known to you
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
You sef dull walai

Like, you kissed her *muah muah muah*

How does that taste?

Begging for kiss electronically cheesy

You gave room for such behavior from that hoe.
angry

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jodha:
Yhu need a job please.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.