Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Guys And Stretch Marks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Stretch Marks (2039 Views)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Stretch Marks by maureensylvia(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
After sending her 10k for transport fare, paying for the treat and hotel.
And when it's time to begin match at night, she off her clothes and you see this.

What will you do??

1 Share

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Observer007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2021

WTF!! Viewer's discretion.... please!
This might need map reading and interpretation skills.

6 Likes

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Spending123: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
This looks so irritating please.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Crimrburster: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
maureensylvia:
And when it's time to begin match at night, she off her clothes and you see this.

What will you do??
now thix is irritating, highly unhealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by maureensylvia(f): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Observer007:

WTF!! Viewer's discretion.... please!
This might need map reading and interpretation skills.

Kee meee grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by maureensylvia(f): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Spending123:
This looks so irritating please.

Lol really?? What if you're in cloud 9 already wink
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Spending123: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol really?? What if you're in cloud 9 already wink

I cover my virgin eyes with the precious blood of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Oluromantic: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
maureensylvia:

What will you do??
There's nothing to do than to give her tfare back home immediately. Look for some girl around the hotel and ease the arousal...they're always around. It breeds no quarrel at all. But for a guy like me I would have teased her to confide in me beforehand during our chats. The funny thing is I know a girl like that, hers isn't stretch marks, but slackened vagina but then she was very helpful financially, very understanding but I always avoided sex with her cus it wasn't fun at all. This one in ur pic must have used the wrong cream

1 Like

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by 444crop: 2:52am On Mar 10, 2021
This one pass stretch marks joor
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by paulolee(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2021
would ask her to pull off the zebra custume shes wearing...
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2021
maureensylvia:

What will you do??
Omo Dis One Na Zebra Crossing.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
I Once Tried To Woo A Girl B4. Dis Girl Is Fair & Tall. D Girl Was Just Forming 4 Me As If She Is D M.B.G.N. No Be Say She Even Fine Like Dat Self. It's Just Dat Facially She Try. So One Day, I Can't Remember What Happened. Weda She Was Trying To Make Adjustment 4rm Her Undies Or So. Dis Girl Dat Was Forming 4 Me, Drew Up Her Skirt. What I Saw Was Stretch Marks Like Zebra's Own On Her Lap. Na 4 There I Take Japa.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by thatsleepboy1: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Despite the fact that I love stretch marks round the bum just like mine, I hate this type and I'm strictly selective about it and there are some I'll see that will make me want to throw up and I don't always escape this particular topic with females and I'm always open about it.
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Despite the fact that I love stretch marks round the bum just like mine, I hate this type and there are some I'll see that will make me want to throw up and I don't always escape this particular topic with females and I'm always open about it.
Oga Find Solution To D Zebra Crossing On Bum. No Come They Pretend Like Say Na Make Up & U Like Am.
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by HappyCreative(f): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Men have stetch marks too.
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by thatsleepboy1: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Truvel:
Oga Find Solution To D Zebra Crossing On Bum. No Come They Pretend Like Say Na Make Up & U Like Am.

Brother, since I notice am for my jss3 I don love am pass woman and I no ready comot am.

Thanks for your care once again grin grin grin grin

Truvel how far na mụ oga
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Haba this kine stretch is too much nau shocked
And she jus allow her skin go like that?
Abi is she a reptile?
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Truvel:
Once Tried To Woo A Girl B4. Dis Girl Is Fair & Tall. D Girl Was Just Forming 4 Me As She Is D M.B.G.N. No Be Say She Even Fine Like Dat Self. It's Just Dat Facial She Try. So One Day, I Can't Remember What Happened. Weda She Was Trying To Make Adjustment 4rm Her Undies Or So. Dis Girl Dat Was Forming 4 Me, Drew Up Her Skirt. What I Saw Was Stretch Marks Like Zebra's Owns On Her Lap. Na 4 There I Take Japa.
stretch marks around the laps or buttocks is understandable though
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Mandela27: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
damn I almost threw up...pls take this shii down
Re: Guys And Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Brother, since I notice am for my jss3 I don love am pass woman and I no ready comot am.

Thanks for your care once again grin grin grin grin

Truvel how far na mụ oga
I Dey Like Dele Ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Goes On Social Media To Look For A Man Who Will Last 5 Hours In Bed / Describe Ur Relationship Using Football Terms. / See How Elon Musk Used Aliko Dangote's Net Worth To Buy Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.