Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? (2020 Views)

Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo / Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Incognito21: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
I know I do cheat as a man, but trust me I wasn’t like this before, I met and fell fall in love with this beautiful girl, only problem is we’re not sexually compatible, she was circumcised as an infant thereby making her not to enjoy sex, infact she doesn’t have a craving for sex, she only gives me sex to please and satisfy me not that she feels it, I have seek solutions, bought herbs, lubricant became a thing for me, cause she drys up during sex, anytime I bring up the topic of FGM that’s female Instruments mutilation she will start fight, being ignorant that nothing was done to her, even though I confirmed this from her mom, her reason for doing such is so that when she grows up she won’t be whoring around, though her mom later denied doing such cause she called her mom and started quarreling her, we’ve dared for 3yrs and i have plans to settle down with her but I’m not sure anymore. Let me not bore with so much words, I’m doing well as a man for her, train her, she’s not lacking, she’s very good at Mouth Gig, she sucks me till I cum, her head game is heaven, and I feel like this is my compensation for the un pleasurable sex, cause sex with her feels like masturbating, another thing that makes me loves her is that she doesn’t cheat, I can travel to China for 2 years and she won’t even flinch for sex. Where the problem lies is that she’s inconsiderate and ignorant, even with this I still want to settle with her, she caught me cheating, and decided to cheat back, she went and suck someone, I’ll continue later…

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Foodqueen(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
U actually sat her mom down and discuss her daughter's sexual life with her.

Plenty gut....

U wan settle with the one wey be say if u go downstairs go check your car, another guy don already de bang her for your bed, no wahala.

Just know that " u can't have everything you want in life".

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed. So long my past ain't dirty,then why won't hers matter to me? undecided

Op,
Banny went to cheat on you simply because you mistakenly cheated on her..And she even went to the extent of sucking another man's gbola shocked. Personally,I know how tolerant I can be but when it comes to a woman's past,I must ensure I discover the best archaeological skills in me just to make sure I know every single deed in her past....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by goodmike7: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
una too lie
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by emekalovepets: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Stupid lie and stupid people in naira land this days most of the girls in Africa are circumcised still enjoying wet sex

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Incognito21: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don’t think I’ll continue with the details, writing it down I’m already developing toxicity and hatred already
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
OP

All diz Ladies with Bad Past that is being Talked about on NL always.

Hope u know it's Guys like you and I that bleeped them?. 🤨😒

because Some Guys that have Fcvked Girls (Pple's Future Wives)
Will Also complain of the Past of Ladies. 😕😏
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by brain54(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
I actually laughed loud…

When I got to that part were she went and sucked someone else’s donblingo.

Nothing person no go see and read for here.

Sorry dude!
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Savedday2: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Op let me tell you the bitter truth from experience.

You see all those I don't like sex, is just a make believe.

There is someone that is hitting that puzzi at the right point, making it wet like River Niger without you knowing.

When it comes to pretending girls will always score A1.

9ja girl can pretend for more than 10years without her conscience judging her.

Just stop giving that girl money (not even shishi, even when she come to visit, let there be no food, no TF) and her true colors will appear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by ikeno(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
The past is the past it's bygone. I don't care to know about a girl's past.
When you start bothering yourself about a girl's past,you start getting worried about her present

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Foodqueen:
U actually sat her mom down and discuss her daughter's sexual life with her.

Plenty gut....

Thats how it works when a mother shamelessly collects food money and other scrap change from who never marry her daughter....

.The girl's mother gave him the guts...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Gadafii: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
ikeno:
When you start bothering yourself about a girl's past,you start getting worried about her present
the past always come back to haunt the future, only a foooolish unserious man won’t care about a potential life partners past, it’s better you know her past and decide to go ahead than being together dorb10-20 years before you realize how deep of a mess you have been into

Womens past are important, just like a man’s future, ladies care about how capable you are to take care of them now and the future, reason some of them can’t wait or start wailing when a man experience a downtime or financial troubles

So why then you shouldn’t care about her past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by jmoore(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Virgin bride or nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by eepeepook: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
I no dey read story without paragraph.
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Draslo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
You killed me at "she went and suck someone". That mad head game was enjoyed by an OG. No vex

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Slynation(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
ikeno:
Make sure you get married to a well known retired olosho...
Trust me, you will be doing humanity a huge favour!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Slynation(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
According to incognito he can travel to China for 2years and she wouldn't think about sex...but he cheated once and it became a competition..!!😂 grin Just dey play!!

Werey wan go dey trust woman...!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Starz825(m): 3:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Draslo:
You killed me at "she went and suck someone". That mad head game was enjoyed by an OG. No vex

🤣🤣🤣🤣

very funny bro

I think she is so good at head giving and could be the only sexual act she enjoys doing...
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Stevyne: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2023
emekalovepets:
Stupid lie and stupid people in naira land this days most of the girls in Africa are circumcised still enjoying wet sex
Someone circumcized, someone genital mutilated, enjoying wet sex?

Who, your sisters or babes them? grin
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Shedrack777: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2023
so tell us how you confronted her mother about the fgm. did you tell her that whenever you bang her daughter, she doesn't feel anything? or how? we'll like to know

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Incognito21: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Shedrack777:
so tell us how you confronted her mother about the fgm. did you tell her that whenever you bang her daughter, she doesn't feel anything? or how? we'll like to know

Once you’re doing well as a young man everything makes sense to anyone.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Incognito21:
I know I do cheat as a man, but trust me I wasn’t like this before, I met and fell fall in love with this beautiful girl, only problem is we’re not sexually compatible, she was circumcised as an infant thereby making her not to enjoy sex, infact she doesn’t have a craving for sex, she only gives me sex to please and satisfy me not that she feels it, I have seek solutions, bought herbs, lubricant became a thing for me, cause she drys up during sex, anytime I bring up the topic of FGM that’s female Instruments mutilation she will start fight, being ignorant that nothing was done to her, even though I confirmed this from her mom, her reason for doing such is so that when she grows up she won’t be whoring around, though her mom later denied doing such cause she called her mom and started quarreling her, we’ve dared for 3yrs and i have plans to settle down with her but I’m not sure anymore. Let me not bore with so much words, I’m doing well as a man for her, train her, she’s not lacking, she’s very good at Mouth Gig, she sucks me till I cum, her head game is heaven, and I feel like this is my compensation for the un pleasurable sex, cause sex with her feels like masturbating, another thing that makes me loves her is that she doesn’t cheat, I can travel to China for 2 years and she won’t even flinch for sex. Where the problem lies is that she’s inconsiderate and ignorant, even with this I still want to settle with her, she caught me cheating, and decided to cheat back, she went and suck someone, I’ll continue later…

Boy, our past doesn't matter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go and make money and u will see sometin like dis won't be bothering u boy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by labake1(f): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2023
I don't enjoy talking about my past so I don't want to know your past

Let bygones be bygones
Live for tomorrow
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. So long my past ain't dirty,then why won't hers matter to me? undecided

Op,
Banny went to cheat on you simply because you mistakenly cheated on her..And she even went to the extent of sucking another man's gbola shocked. Personally,I know how tolerant I can be but when it comes to a woman's past,I must ensure I discover the best archaeological skills in me just to make sure I know every single deed in her past....

Keep shvt u hop*less kekeman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin de way u rant on dis forum one would think u are established in life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls go and face ur n*nsense hustle boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and stop forming rubbish here boy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2023
labake1:
I don't enjoy talking about my past so I don't want to know about your past

Let bygones be bygones
Live for tomorrow

Simple smiley
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Incognito21: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Boy, our past doesn't matter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go and make money and u will see sometin like dis won't be bothering u boy cheesy cheesy

Lol I made my first million when I was 18. I can’t live with someone forever having in mind of her past, is like stigma to me, yesterday she wanted to touch me and Mouth Gig me but I felt so irritated looking down at her face seeing how she is sucking it like is her soul, and those eyes then I pushed her out and felt so irritated 😣 and wondering why she sucked another so this is the same way she sucked him until he cum, I cheated and she went and cheated too, how can I marry someone like this?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Incognito21:

Lol I made my first million when I was 18. I can’t live with someone forever having in mind of her past, is like stigma to me, yesterday she wanted to touch me and Mouth Gig me but I felt so irritated looking down at her face seeing how she is sucking it like is her soul, and those eyes then I pushed her out and felt so irritated 😣 and wondering why she sucked another so this is the same way she sucked him until he cum, I cheated and she went and cheated too how can I marry someone like this?

Food for thoughts grin grin grin grin grin so dat means whenever you cheat, she too will cheat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't normally give dis advice as I was suppose to support my gender but, I will suggest u leave her dear, now u re seeing de red flags,,, I know u guys find it hard to forgive a lady dat cheated on u unlike we ladies becus same way she was sucking u real hard and moaning was same way she was doing to do other guy grin grin grin grin grin grin trust me,,,, and de whole tin will keep playing in ur head forever and ever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a failed relationship is better Dan a failed marriage if u ask me
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by fyzaila: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
It is normal for a lady to accept a cheating guy or the guys past because right from time a man is made to accommodate 1,2,3,4 or more. Which means a woman can tolerate sharing her husband with other wives. This is simply nature and we can't do anything about it.

But for a guy to accept a cheating lady or her past it's
going to be very difficult because that's nature as well. It is never in nature that a woman marry more than one husband at a time. Because nature has it that men are even more jealous than women and can't tolerate sharing their woman with another man.

So Op, that lady you called your girlfriend has got zero feelings for you she is only witb you because of how you're taking care of her and her family. Just jokingly tell her you're broke and watch her true character evolving. Forget that FGM crap they're giving you. A lady will always crave s3x from the man she has feelings for. And she'll be loyal to that man.
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by QuinModah(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Here I think by saying past you mean to say the relationships or anything related to it in her past. And obviously those past was not fruitful as I think.

Well, in that case just accept her past.And also make sure that her past never happens again. And finally, it should be done by every real man.

But still one can become her past even after accepting and helping her to overcome her past. Doing the right does not necessarily guarantees to give the right results. Sometimes fate has the last laugh.

Currently I am not in any types of relationship so I am not perfect to answer this question but I had written many loves poetry so on the basis of that I will try to write this answer.

There may be two situation :-

1. If she hides the truth and later on I came to know that.
2. If she will speak the truth by herself.

If the first situation will appear then she hadn't told you the truth before, maybe she will give the reason behind it. Try & be understanding with her reason. Then ask her that whether she is happy with you.

And if the second situation will be appear then, be much happier for her royalty. And then also I ask her that whether now if she's happy with you.

Remember one thing that before taking any decision you need to see the both faces of coin
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by austine4real(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lies

Lies

Lies

Super story

Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by Georgekyrian(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Incognito21:

Lol I made my first million when I was 18. I can’t live with someone forever having in mind of her past, is like stigma to me, yesterday she wanted to touch me and Mouth Gig me but I felt so irritated looking down at her face seeing how she is sucking it like is her soul, and those eyes then I pushed her out and felt so irritated 😣 and wondering why she sucked another so this is the same way she sucked him until he cum, I cheated and she went and cheated too, how can I marry someone like this?

Please Don’t marry her
Re: How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? by talented321: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
According to your statement, 'you can travel to china for two years and she will not cheat on you'.
She what you are typing in 2023 concerning woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Lady Telling A Guy That She Likes Him? / Can A Man And Woman Just Be Friends Without Thinking: / Dating Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.