Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview (44483 Views)

Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Can you guys stop bothering us with this people?

6 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Ihutomi: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Make them forget ei don cast ei don cast ,life goes on
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Very matured response but make I tell you what the Queen really wanted to say:

Look here B*tch, I ain't giving you shin shin, to ba la anything, ategun lo la(If you lick anything na air you lick). As for you Harry, when your head correct, you gon leave this B*tch and come marry Sophie from Griffindor.....I HAVE SPOKEN grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
bepositive11:
Megan's sister warned about her years ago. No one listened to her. I was just waiting for this to happen. Megan is no saint. She's very manipulative. Her sister is no saint either. I won't advice a man to get involved with a messed up family like that, let alone a prince.

Please tell me more
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Blackstone01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
The Queen has spoken, when do we get to meet a new queen please?
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Siwisheswereesh: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ehya

Nice one! smiley

Neither Meghan nor Harry spoke ill of the Queen in their interview. So she has repaid them in kind.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Olukat(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by BlessedNuel: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Seen
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by salford1: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
This press release is good. Carefully thought out. Attacking Harry or Meghan was not an option. Harry, just like Diana is loved by the world.

Summary: They will always be family irrespective of their differences.

Short and simple. Nothing for the press to feed on. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by MiddleDimension: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is filled with Pretenders..
Everyone comes to the camera to impress themselves and lie to themselves but inside and deep down its Hatred for one another.

The World needs to stop Pretending !
The World needs the Love that sent JESUS to Die for us all irrespective of Race, belief and all that..
The World needs JESUS CHRIST!
Let's all Embrace JESUS CHRIST

The first one who needs to stop pretending is you since you claim to be christian yet passing your disapproval of polygamy as God's disapproval of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
abbey621:
Very matured response but make I tell you what the Queen really wanted to say:

Look here B*tch, I ain't giving you shin shin, to ba la anything, ategun lo la(If you lick anything na air you lick). As for you Harry, when your head correct, you gon leave this B*tch and come marry Sophie from Griffindor.....I HAVE SPOKEN grin grin grin

The correct form of adresss for her ladyship is Lady Sophie Arabella Volumina Claudia de Gryffindor of the de Gryffindors of Topwich Castle.

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Blackstone01:
The Queen has spoken, when do we get to meet a new queen please?

You go wait tire, everybody knows that Lizzie is immortal....

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by frank417: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ends

Omoh e be like sey I go begin end my letters like this.

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Goldbw122(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
when this woman will give this guy divorce letter e mind go dey... I just they pray such thing will not happen..

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by salford1: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Arthurity1:
The Royal family is just disgusting... They did their all to hide the fact that Prince Andrew is a serial child rapist.
Now that the issue of Meghan has been set aside, maybe the past pedophilia activities of Andrew would be brought back to the front burner, even though they are actively trying to kill the story. Most likely, It seems all he would get is a slap to the wrist.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by salford1: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
marvin906:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha.
Have to admit I like this family style..
They aren't gonna play in the mud with you
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by grandlexuz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
marvin906:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha.
Have to admit I like this family style..
They aren't gonna play in the mud with you

That's why the are the most solid Royal family in the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by armyofone(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
I don't like families having problems but we easily forget the good old days of being close. Life!!

I hope Prince Charles will do the right thing and look for way to unify the three of them together.

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Ayo2004: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Godarz:

The correct form of adresss for her ladyship is Lady Sophie Arabella Volumina Claudia de Gryffindor of the de Gryffindors of Topwich Castle.
Nawa for una o cheesy
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by abbey621(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Godarz:

Wa gbayi....thanks for reminding me grin
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by joshboo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
bepositive11:
Megan's sister warned about her years ago. No one listened to her. I was just waiting for this to happen. Megan is no saint. She's very manipulative. Her sister is no saint either. I won't advice a man to get involved with a messed up family like that, let alone a prince.
Exactly she's very manipulative. Royal family's got problems but Megan's far worse.... Eee go still clear for this prince harry eye.

8 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by GeneralPula: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Seebrian:
I think they are mature in their response. May they find amicable solution to the Royal crisis. #Peace.

Which royal crisis?

The prince is now on his own..

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by jacobnel(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Before we cast the first stone on the Royal Family, look back home!
In most of our clans, for one to become a King, even though you are the only male child left in the bloodline you MUST marry a lady from your clan no matter how much you love your other lady friend from another tribe. We are all ok with it because it is our culture and tradition but we want to roast the Royal British family for theirs.
You cant knowingly marry someone of such class and then come out to complain about their tradition but want the royalties that come with them, NO, ITS NOT DONE THAT WAY!

You aren't troubled when a son whose mother isn't from your clan is told he can not become the next King because he married someone from another tribe except he gets a wife from your tribe but you are angry that the Royal Family are concerned about the skin color (if it ever happened) or title to be given to one of theirs.. Allow the Royals to deal with their issues their way..

lalasticlala:
Buckingham Palace releases statement on Harry, Meghan interview:

ROYAL COMMUNICATIONS

Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY BUCKINGHAM PALACE ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.

ENDS

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/09/harry-meghan-oprah-interview-racism-reaction-markle-prince-updates/amp/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Druss(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good response and one I expected. Don't go up against Meghan on the field she has crafted and selected. Don't go when the emotions are high.

Rather I expect some well timed releases of things from Meghan's past which she has tried to bury.

Meghan picked the wrong persons and strategy to fight.

Don't complain. Don't explain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Judolisco(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
I jst laugh at what people call racism nowadays.... Visit South Africa and ask any person above 50 years old to tell you what racism is... Make dem leave d old queen alone abeg

10 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
Buckingham Palace releases statement on Harry, Meghan interview:

ROYAL COMMUNICATIONS

Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY BUCKINGHAM PALACE ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.

ENDS

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/09/harry-meghan-oprah-interview-racism-reaction-markle-prince-updates/amp/

nice one

they've displayed maturity and caution

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by salford1: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
armyofone:
I don't like families having problems but we easily forget the good old days of being close. Life!!

I hope Prince Charles will do the right thing and look for way to unify the three of them together.
I hope so too. That's what a father would do. There is no point adding gas to the flame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
This Megan just be like devil sent ..

5 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Would you have chosen he stayed with the royals and see his wife suffers ? How do you guys think?

Hambivert:
What would Harry do if this woman he has chosen over royalty chooses to divorce him later?

What if the 'sharking' love turns sour tomorrow

Harry seems to be an emotional man and that is very worrisome.

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Nerdychica(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by chukwugoziegi: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
This Megan just be like devil sent ..

Na devil sent.

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Maturity, grace and elegance is a very rare virtue o kiss

Long live the Gueen!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.