Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview (44484 Views)

Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by vikstandon(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
visijo:
Statistics from Nigeria Banks reveals that men withdraw a lot on Friday and women deposit a lot on Monday.

��

Olosho work is responsible
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by dalass(f): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dalil8:

She's an actress simply playing her scripts well.

Exactly my thoughts. An actress will do/ say anything... Bad publicity is still good enough. Anything to stay relevant sha grin

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by emmyN(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
abbey621:
Very matured response but make I tell you what the Queen really wanted to say:

Look here B*tch, I ain't giving you shin shin, to ba la anything, ategun lo la(If you lick anything na air you lick). As for you Harry, when your head correct, you gon leave this B*tch and come marry Sophie from Griffindor.....I HAVE SPOKEN grin grin grin

Some people's imaginations are out of this world. Dude, you be werey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by africandollar: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
omoyankee3:
"while some recollections may vary" ie it's a matter of he said, she said.

That statement was well constructed. Only God knows how many hours experts spent drafting that short statement.

Na wa to you o! How the people wey invent English language no go sabi how to craft am expertly? Anyhoo, we all know them English to be subtly racist, na person wey don stay there go sabi. angry

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by africandollar: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
marylandcakes:

They didn’t grow up together and her sister was always jealous of her for being ambitious. Sometimes you find more comfort in friends than family. Family is good only when they are useful to you. The fact someone is your blood doesn’t mean you owe them anything if they do not wish you well.

Make I talk am another way, 'Because you're skin to me doesn't mean you're kin to me' cool

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by adeboizy11(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank God he's not ahead of Williams.
He stood by his wife which is cool but standing against your heritage just for a lady that was previously married is worrisome cos she fit divorce am tomorrow and by then he'd start writing epistles for apologies.

Hambivert:
What would Harry do if this woman he has chosen over royalty chooses to divorce him later?

What if this love 'sharking' them turns sour tomorrow

Harry seems to be an emotional man and that is very worrisome.

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by HenryOK45(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
This matter tire me sha. But on a light one what if Meghan's children grow up and break out from their family I hope she'll like it, don't do to others what u can't take. No family is perfect, No family will be comfortable for their son to marry someone who is older and a divorcée at the same time. Every family has a code they live by.

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by HacheNoire: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
I hope they wont kill Meghan.

The Royal family will do anything to preserve the tradition

Get Meghan out of the way and Harry will come back to his senses.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by fantasy2018: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
bepositive11:
Megan's sister warned about her years ago. No one listened to her. I was just waiting for this to happen. Megan is no saint. She's very manipulative. Her sister is no saint either. I won't advice a man to get involved with a messed up family like that, let alone a prince.

You sound like a colonized monkey.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by fantasy2018: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
marvin906:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha.
Have to admit I like this family style..
They aren't gonna play in the mud with you

You sound like a colonized monkey.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by balladin: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
omoyankee3:

That statement was well constructed. Only God knows how many hours experts spent drafting that short statement.
Spot on.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by yom2(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
omoyankee3:

u won try Brits!!
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Qatar2022: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
bepositive11:
Megan's sister warned about her years ago. No one listened to her. I was just waiting for this to happen. Megan is no saint. She's very manipulative. Her sister is no saint either. I won't advice a man to get involved with a messed up family like that, let alone a prince.
Oga keep your mouth shut , half sister that just wake up immediately she married into royal family, did she warmed you when Megan was acting movie

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by fapcrook(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2021
omoyankee3:

walahi you're very right. Just the five words
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Nelson63290: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2021
Call or WhatsApp games available O7O67337496[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by seunayantokun(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2021
Racoon:
Racism is a terrible life with these western imperialist.

You are right. It is one of the demons Donald Trump has never been able to overcome yet some Nigerians looked up to him for salvation from Buhari.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by peacettw: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2021
omoyankee3:

Very well constructed. Polite but with a thin veil of sarcasm
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by 18wheeler: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Racoon:
Sure. It's really terrible. And we the coloured are @ the receiving end. Hope and Pray the world gets over racism. Poor couple...Harry & Megan
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by quadriolakunle(m): 1:17am On Mar 10, 2021
"while some recollections may vary"

Expert way of saying, "Sister Why are you lieing"

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by teebillz: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Racoon:

Tribalism and religious bigotry is worse.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by pacespot(m): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Though racism is a good and bad thing, some black people deserve racism while some do not. But must she marry a white prince in her life? Ordinary black girl from nowhere is challenging the imperial majesty of the Great Britain that has been ruling the country for millennia, freedom of speech my foot. If you cannot put up with the regimented lifestyle of the royal family, leave their prince alone. Can you imagine Japan or any monarchical society in Asia tolerating a black person disrespecting their royal family? Sometimes, I think the West countries are too sold in their humans rights protection of their democracy.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by teebillz: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2021
quadriolakunle:
"while some recollections may vary"

Expert way of saying, "Sister Why are you lieing"

I dey tell you. In other words, na we get English so take this and make of it what you may. But Oprah like akproko sha.

These people go change am for Meghan and nothing go happen. But as e be so, they no need do anything unto say she herself no go ever ever dey comfortable for that family again.

Na so wife take pursue herself carry husband follow body. When love clear for the boy eye, nobody go tell am say make him go back to him family. Make American media dey deceive them for dia.

I no too dey like this kind girls wey think say dey fit separate man from his family. Look well, you go see say most of them no pure.

Wetin make her first marriage fail sef? I need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by tony5(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Seriously it's pointless arguing in favor of a woman who fought her own family members, her in-laws, Royal Family which have a standard rules and guidelines.. But she came into Buckingham palace dreaming happily ever after and trying to steal away Prince Harry from performing his royal duties. Their is always a price for every success and achievement you've attained.. Prince Harry life has been programmed right from on set any slight change could cost the Royal family a lot. Meghan markle is playing with fire because she's not safe any more and can lost the baby. Harry and Meghan requested to be relief of royal duties and expect the benefits of royal for them and their child... Scam of the decade.. She's manipulating Harry to for personal interest best known to her..... I hope she succeed in bring down the British monarch or else, she'll be dead soon or loose that child Archie. Either comply with the existing protocols of the British monarch or she's sent to an early grave..

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by meobizy(f): 2:11am On Mar 10, 2021
ROYAL COMMUNICATIONS

Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY BUCKINGHAM PALACE ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.

ENDS
Literal translation: Go Bleep yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by tiredoflife(m): 2:16am On Mar 10, 2021
What a response
Imagine if na lie Mohammed respond to this
Na 15pages we go read about how her mama na ipob and her papa no see money to loot grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by lovchalice(f): 2:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Bunch of peetenders

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by deept(m): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2021
It was never going to work ultra woke meets ultra Conservative, something was going to give. Hollywood my way or you are out the door meets structured traditional scripted way of life.

Bullying allegations I believe was both ways, she will try to get her way which is not the way the royals do things and she will not get it because the staff have a script to work with and this will ultimately frustrate her. In America she will have fired them but it would not have been possible because they are only doing what they are supposed to do. Maybe she thought princesses always gets their way in fairy tales but not in reality. Someone said the royal family is bigger than eliza, Harry, Charles all of them, it is an institution and will not change overnight.

William probably foresaw this wahala thats why he asked his brother whether he was sure he wanted to marry Megan which bright a rift between the two.

The best they could have done is leave the royal family but they should not leave their family. Also they should not expect the benefits without the responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Alejobs: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2021
philicia34:
Amazing

My signature: cybersecurity for free

Hello Sis, i sell laptop powerbank. Kindly recommend to colleagues. Thanks

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by sucess001(m): 5:02am On Mar 10, 2021
When they say be careful of ladies...it is Meghan they are referring to.

This babe does not even have a good relationship with her family.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-03-09/meghan-markle-oprah-interview-family-reaction

They also showed evidence of many lies she told in that interview...

I fear for Harry
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by sucess001(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2021
teebillz:

I dey tell you. In other words, na we get English so take this and make of it what you may. But Oprah like akproko sha.

These people go change am for Meghan and nothing go happen. But as e be so, they no need do anything unto say she herself no go ever ever dey comfortable for that family again.

Na so wife take pursue herself carry husband follow body. When love clear for the boy eye, nobody go tell am say make him go back to him family. Make American media dey deceive them for dia.

I no too dey like this kind girls wey think say dey fit separate man from his family. Look well, you go see say most of them no pure.

Wetin make her first marriage fail sef? I need to know.

She even has a terrible relationship with her own father, sibblings and family on both sides
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Bobbynobobby: 5:08am On Mar 10, 2021
frank417:
Ends

Omoh e be like sey I go begin end my letters like this.

The next query my boss gives me, I'll reply politely as usual but end it with...you guessed it lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.