Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview (44482 Views)

Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by wildikeman(m): 5:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Racoon:
Racism is a terrible life with these western imperialist.

Your country Nigeria suffer from something worse.. Know what that is
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by TheWealthiest: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2021
Yoruba will say "Ile to ba n toro, omo ale ibe nio ti dagba."

"The home that is getting successful, is only because the bastard of that home is still a child."

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Dchampion65: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Neither denied nor accepted the accusations. CLASSIC

If nah Naija, I am just imagine the reply from all members of the royal family.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by niyilolawa34798: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2021
They also showed evidence of many lies she told in that interview...I fear for Harry

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by ddeola: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2021
#saynotoracism
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by fujirice: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2021
bepositive11:
Megan's sister warned about her years ago. No one listened to her. I was just waiting for this to happen. Megan is no saint. She's very manipulative. Her sister is no saint either. I won't advice a man to get involved with a messed up family like that, let alone a prince.
Yes o! Let’s blame the victim.
For most of you that don’t know what that lady has gone through but had already formed an opinion in your heads, please go watch Princess Diana’s interview with BBC many years back.
It’s the same thing that’s happened to Meghan and her husband.
Watch with an open mind before forming your opinions. Leave what Meghan’s sister or father said.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by fujirice: 6:34am On Mar 10, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

It might have taken hours or less but definitely experts drafted that response.

I dey read am again in admiration. Doesn't really give away anything. As a public figure, you just need image/public relations experts like that cool
Walahi, reading that response makes me sad. Not that the response is bad but when I remember how our government officials respond to things.
Even those that are supposed to arouse confidence will just leave you bewildered.
Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina needs to go and learn.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by IdeasPro(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Hambivert:
What would Harry do if this woman he has chosen over royalty chooses to divorce him later?

What if this love 'sharking' them turns sour tomorrow

Harry seems to be an emotional man and that is very worrisome.
This may be a figment of your own imagination which may never happen. When they get to the bridge, they will cross it. But for now let them sort out what is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by WakeNbaked: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Tcwork:

The west isnt as racist as China, or the Arab world or even India. The west is the least racist part of the world.
In UK, blacks win elections but in nigeria some tribes can't produce a president
And some of the tribes are major tribes not minorities self.

The effect on tribalism in Nigeria is worst than any form of racism being face by blacks in the west in this present age.

4 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by NybenSBF101(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2021
When you marry a feminist, your live is over. Pray for Harry

2 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by bepositive11: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2021
fujirice:

Yes o! Let’s blame the victim.
For most of you that don’t know what that lady has gone through but had already formed an opinion in your heads, please go watch Princess Diana’s interview with BBC many years back.
It’s the same thing that’s happened to Meghan and her husband.
Watch with an open mind before forming your opinions. Leave what Meghan’s sister or father said.

Megan cut off her biological family. She didn't even invite them to her wedding. Guess what? She's influencing Prince Harry to do the same. The way a woman treats her own family says a lot about her character.

If she had a healthy relationship with her biological family, I would've given her the benefit of a doubt, but this is not the case. She is narcissistic.

3 Likes

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by nams77: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Romanoff:
They didn't deny it.

Sadly, the Royal family is bigger than Harry and William's immediate family, the Queen inclusive.
They didn't accept everything either. These are masters in subterfuge. The most diplomatic and politically correct statement I have seen in a long while!

Truly classic my brother Dchampion65. I'm always impressed by beautifully scripted lies like these ones
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by fujirice: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2021
bepositive11:

Megan cut off her biological family. She didn't even invite them to her wedding. Guess what? She's influencing Prince Harry to do the same. The way a woman treats her own family says a lot about her character.

If she had a healthy relationship with her biological family, I would've given her the benefit of a doubt, but this is not the case. She is narcissistic.
See ba? Life issues don’t come in black and white. There are a lot of grey areas in life and I hope you are not judging her according to your own standards.
Like someone had already said, “that you are skin to me doesn’t mean you are kin to me”.
This same family members you were referring to, did they regard her in the first place? Or they just wanted to share in her joy because they saw she’s marrying into a royal family?
Like I said earlier, try watching Diana’s interview with the BBC, it’s on YouTube. You will see that the same script played only this time racism was involved.
So, this is not an isolated case neither is it about Meghan.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by flington4550(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2021
bepositive11:
Megan's sister warned about her years ago. No one listened to her. I was just waiting for this to happen. Megan is no saint. She's very manipulative. Her sister is no saint either. I won't advice a man to get involved with a messed up family like that, let alone a prince.
Una go just hide behind una phone dey talk rubbish... Megan is very manipulative like sey you don watch her on a reality show for good 3 months like una Big Brother...Because some idiots don dey talk shit about her you self won talk sey you dey manipulative...abeg next time if you no know wetin to type abeg Gedifuck

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by visijo(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Quote your source NBS?
Random Twitter user
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by DECENCY3: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Some recollections raised vary.

They are Tactically denying some of the allegations.

Meghan be calming down small small ooo

Prince Harry is deeply sunk in love.

Racism is bad in all ramifications. This is the case of the rich also cry.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by zoedew: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Official line. Harry is clearly not the stuff Kings are made of! He finds it difficult to live in line with his destiny!! The House of Windsor is correct to reply in sorrow. Harry should be pitied! His state is pitiable. The racism folks talk about is thoughtless! Why should a Royal Family watch its bloodline tainted? Here in Africa that will be resisted. The Courts are filled with Chieftaincy Dockets of such matters. Imagine Dodi wanting to plant a seed in the same garden cultivated by The House of Windsor! In Africa na juju dem go take kill am!! In whiteman land na unknown Fiat Uno dem go use! Yeyenatu!
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by bepositive11: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2021
fujirice:

See ba? Life issues don’t come in black and white. There are a lot of grey areas in life and I hope you are not judging her according to your own standards.
Like someone had already said, “that you are skin to me doesn’t mean you are kin to me”.
This same family members you were referring to, did they regard her in the first place? Or they just wanted to share in her joy because they saw she’s marrying into a royal family?
Like I said earlier, try watching Diana’s interview with the BBC, it’s on YouTube. You will see that the same script played only this time racism was involved.
So, this is not an isolated case neither is it about Meghan.

Ok, I will check out the interview, but it's still hard to trust her. If she cannot have a healthy relationship with her own family, how can she have a healthy relationship with her husband's family? The things her step sister has said about her is really shocking. Her step sister has her own issues though, but it says a lot about her family background.

It's even possible that she studied Diana's story and played a role. Narcissists can be very cunning and manipulative. It's really hard for me to trust them. They act so well.

It also seems that Megan is the dominant one in her relationship with Prince Harry. That makes it easier for her to play victim and manipulate him.

I may be wrong and you may be right. Or I may be right and you may be wrong. We would never know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by tot(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2021
fujirice:

Walahi, reading that response makes me sad. Not that the response is bad but when I remember how our government officials respond to things.
Even those that are supposed to arouse confidence will just leave you bewildered.
Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina needs to go and learn.

They would have turned it to gutter fight. Very crass bunch of people.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by tot(f): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2021
tiredoflife:
What a response
Imagine if na lie Mohammed respond to this
Na 15pages we go read about how her mama na ipob and her papa no see money to loot grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by itu404(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Trust the place.... can not fault that grin grin grin
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Posts: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
That guy should protect his family and the queen
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by thesoulquarian: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
visijo:
Statistics from Nigeria Banks reveals that men withdraw a lot on Friday and women deposit a lot on Monday.

��

That is heavy commerce going on. That means lots of trading went down during the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by Seun(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
armyofone:
I hope Prince Charles will do the right thing and look for way to unify the three of them together.
Prince Charles is involved in everything that is wrong with the royal family. He's probably the one who had concerns about Archie's skin tone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by rafcrown(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Racism everywhere. COUNCILS. POLICE.COMPANIES.PUBLIC TRANSPORT. ETC
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by vineyardfarms: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
Buckingham Palace releases statement on Harry, Meghan interview:

ROYAL COMMUNICATIONS

Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY BUCKINGHAM PALACE ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.

ENDS

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/09/harry-meghan-oprah-interview-racism-reaction-markle-prince-updates/amp/

MEGHAN IS A CRAFTED MANIPULATOR PLAYING THE RACIST CARD TO GAIN ATTENTION. I FELT SORRY FOR HARRY WHO CHOOSE A MANIPULATOR ABOVE HIS FAMILY. GOD WILL FRUSTRATE EVERY OF HER PLANS TO TANISH THE HIGH ESTEEM THROWN.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ha, that funny mischievous grin on his face is enough to help him make the suspicion cut grin

Will and Kate made mental health an important part of their work - now people will be looking at them somehow when they talk about mental health.

They should bring them back.

Seun:

Prince Charles is involved in everything that is wrong with the royal family. He's probably the one who had concerns about Archie's skin tone.
Re: Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview by HelpYourself(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Seun:

Good evening Ifeoluwaseun

Please your assistance is needed with this member who had been constantly harassing me and derailing my threads calling me names despite several warnig s to cease. Thank you

jesusjnr2020:
Satanic agent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos) / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.