Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA (68787 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Yoighaman(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
also a true story. when i was in the UK, here on nairaland i used to hear people talk about this drink called ORIJIN. they said it was very good and had herbs and beer and juices. i searched for this drink and eventually found it in a nigerian restaurant in bolton. guess how much the drink is in england ? 7 pounds for a bottle. thats like 4200 naira. i tried it and got hooked. i would go to this restaurant and buy 3 bottles every weekend. thats 21 pounds aka 13,000 naira. so anyway i moved back to nigeria and went into shop to ask for orijn, they said it was 300 naira for the same bottle. i nearly passed out. so orijin that is 300 naira in naija is 4200 naira in the UK. so the point is ? you need a lot more money abroad to do what you can do very cheap in nigeria

You are very much on point bro.

Was in the UK some years back, was buying small bottle of Guinness stout for £5, a naira to £ then was about N300, meaning I was buying it for N1,500; meanwhile back home in Naija, same bottle costs N250.

Hair cut nko? The least you'd get then was £10 (N3,000), hair wey I dey cut for N300 in Naija.

That was when Economics made sense to me, plus any small thing, na to use calculator...LOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Suremikky(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is interesting.

Is this an error or what?
What do you mean by spend 100 MILLION for 5 years?
Or You mean 5 Generations ?

Which kin devil lifestyle person wan live and spend 100 Million in 5 years, him wan dey travel go hell fire twice in a month go flex with devilhimself

u still dey learn work
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by lekki1444: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yoighaman:

Was in the UK some years back, was buying small bottle of Guinness stout for £5, a naira to £ then was about N300, meaning I was buying it for N1,500; meanwhile back home in Naija, same bottle costs N250.

Hair cut nko? The least you'd get then was £10 (N3,000), hair wey I dey cut for N300 in Naija.

That was when Economics made sense to me, plus any small thing, na to use calculator...LOL.

hehe yes ooo my brother. to chop for naija restaurant nkorr ? wwhen dem bring bill na like 20 pounds. thats like 12 thousand naira. food and drinks wey no go pass 3000 naira for naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
I will be waiting for something objective enough.

The OP tried but man didn't go deep and most comments on this thread are emotionally laden..
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
ogbonti:

Very true - that is gross pay, what of taxes? what about social security, medicare ? what about nuclear family bills? immigration bills? child support garnishment nko ? student loans repayment? alimony? legal expenses? rent / mortgage? energy bill? water bill? cell phone bill? trash collection? gas bill? car note bill? medical insurance bill? dental and vision bill? car insurance? medical bill? rental insurance bill nko? traffic ticket bills? food/ groceries nko? clothing nko? car repairs and maintenance nko? annual car registration nko? credit card bills nko? before you come send money to unappreciative relatives back home in Nigeria

when you survive paying SOME of these bills that apply to you or ALL of them that apply to you as stated above - you no go get power self reply this useless thread grin grin grin grin grin

After you will call your brother in America wicked for not sending you at least 300 USD from the 1,400 USD check - na wetin go chop all that money I don list above so - make una get sense for that Nigeria oooo ENUFF SAID!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

You done mention bills finish...

No be who dey use so and so they pay bills.

There is something called good management skills, if you Sabi am, this bills no go be problem.

Yes, his doing quite well over there, and has good structures over here.

Him done do better thing 4 him family here Oo, dem no dey ask am 4 money self, him kid bro 4 here get car, I just dey try tell u.

nah who get car nah him dey pay Maintenance bill.

If you see the duplex wey him build...
him get like 4 houses, Wey dey pay him pple rent.
if u see am
You Mah go know say, the guy get sence.

and if him Kum 4 Xmas, u go see am, very simple.
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Akuruoulo:

WHY ARE U ALWAYS DISAGREEING WITH THE TRUTH.

NIGERIA ECONOMY IS THE BEST
False.

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by NaBanga: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
quickly:

There is homelessness is America, easier to be homeless compared to Nigeria, especially if you fall on hard times. Go to NY, LA HOuston all the big cities in yankee them full there

forget about government housing, you will not pray for your enemy to live there because it will be full of junkies , prostitues all sort of weirdos.

U ppl go just they type without any knowledge.

I live in the United States. I have been here for years. The majority of those homeless people you see on the streets are drug addicts. There are homeless shelters they can go to. Most of them have family they can stay with. The government even provides apartments. The issue is that they have to stay clean of drugs and they would rather live on the streets than do that. All of these so called homeless people get a check and food stamps from the government. They get more than that, but I won't go into it. What I know for a fact is that they have more than the average Nigerian will ever have.

5 Likes

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by JAOIdris: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
False. The fact you are rich doesn't mean you should lie.
Look Nigeria isn't doom.
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by LongNipple(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
I will not even comment on this thread. Let me go to America first then I will know how things are there. America sef. I don't know why most people there come back and behave one kind.
I have an Uncle there.

He only remembers me anytime he wants to come back and go to the village. He will live in my place before travelling to village. Throughout his stay, common one cent, this man will not drop for me yet he will eat my food, relax at my place and complain that the heat is too much and that he wants to sleep with generator all through the night. Me that am in Lagos here, I no dey even sleep with generator overnight becos I'm conserving petrol. I will order Uber for him to take him around becos he cannot enter Lagos Bus.

He will even say he want to drink Eva Bottle Water throughout his stay, I will buy. I will cook for him (correct Egusi soup and swallow) and serve him like a wife that is serving her husband.

Anytime he leaves, he will just tell me BYE BYE and rush to the States. This is like the 5th time he has come back and repeated the whole scenerio.
This is a Man that I later heard that he came back to be buying series of Lands in my State Capital. I also heard he lives in a big Mansion in the state and built a big Mansion in my Village. He even has 7 children abroad. Every year, his wife abroad will born. I just tire.
Nigerians sef no dey born 7 these days.

He is my Mom's elder brother. I have told my mum that anytime you brother is coming back, he will not stay with me. He should order hotel from abroad and find his way around lagos. By the time he speaks his nonsense phonetics, lagos people will gba him and his eyes will clear and he will know that nextime, he should treat those that cater for him in a land he isn't used to very well for you will need them one day.

To me, this one pass stingyness. This one is more than biko. A friend said that's how her people Abroad behave too.

If this is how Nigerian's Abroad Behave then I fear for Posterity.

4 Likes

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
JAOIdris:

Look Nigeria isn't doom.
E don tire me.
Many things don cost for market.
My brother dey prison for something wey he no know.
He don almost turn to skeleton because he no see food chop.
Police dey do anyhow.
Corruption too much inside government.
Some people inside Nairaland dey support nonsense.
My crib no get door/light/bed.
This life no make sense.
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Steveagro: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
100k salary and luxury lifestyle in Nigeria you must be living in a hut, you never remove your transport to work, feeding and all your broke family members taxing you
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

What you thought of as luxury. Now if you have nothing relevant to point out, go rest; I've wasted enough of my time on this petty argument about wordplay.
Still doesn't answer my question:

If that is what u call luxury, what was being exaggerated by d OP when u said:

"Not exactly luxury; that was an exaggeration"
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by quickly: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaBanga:

I live in the United States. I have been here for years. The majority of those homeless people you see on the streets are drug addicts. There are homeless shelters they can go to. Most of them have family they can stay with. The government even provides apartments. The issue is that they have to stay clean of drugs and they would rather live on the streets than do that. All of these so called homeless people get a check and food stamps from the government. They get more than that, but I won't go into it. What I know for a fact is that they have more than the average Nigerian will ever have.

Which apartment- are you talking of shelter? If u regard shelter as accomodation good luck to you. its full , nasty and full of bed bugs
There are some ppl who lost every thing could not pay there bills and got kicked out. esp california and new york

its easy to be homeless in america with no work or business.

Person wey come from naija with father and mother in naija where u wan see family.

Unless u be american of many generations which family. Be like say na alaska u dey.

No family

2 Likes

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by smasher1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You live luxury lifestyle with 100k a month? Are you sure you know what you are saying?

Even 500k a month can't guarantee luxury lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by kpolli(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
bloggerblogger2:
YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.

A 100K monthly salary earner in Nigeria is better than a 400K monthly salary earner in the United States.

The luxury lifestyles some of us live here with 100K, cannot sustain us a day over there. We can’t try such in US and save a dim.

Some of our annual rent here is weekly/ monthly rent over there. Can you pay over 100K naira monthly house rent with 400K monthly salary here in Nigeria? You can’t do that, but you don’t have a choice over there. You pay or kicked out of the house.

Some of our people over there are becoming wiser now. They don’t mind sleeping on the streets, work for at least 5-10yrs, move back to Nigeria with their savings. You cannot survive with 100M living comfortably a year over there. Tax go finish you up. But you can live large with 100M for 5yrs or more here in Nigeria depends on your lifestyles tho.

You don’t pay unnecessary tax here. But in foreign countries you pay almost everything.
In naija you can own 10 cars..not in the United States because you pay for packing space for each car. You get the point now?

Some of our people in diaspora, once they earn $10K in a month or so, depends on the job, they’d send $9K down to their Nigeria account and keep $1K for their upkeep. Some would buy lands and build houses for rent or some other businesses.
If you don’t do that, you’d work all your life and come back with nothing. Those of you on this method are wise. But becareful of the people you send your money to here. Trust no one! Get a trustworthy lawyer involved.

U can make unnecessary noise or play loud music here. You can’t try such over there and not find yourself in police cell.

So you see….We are privileged here. We only need to get bad political leaders off the way. By getting involved in politics, national, state, LGA and community affairs. That’s how American youth you admire, do.

They don’t just fold hands, wailing and waiting for a miracle. They debate, disagree, challenge, involved and create. You get the point now?

This is a joke.

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by kaykad: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
been in the state for 5 years have only had my hair ccut not more than 7 times in the salon. save your money oo grin
Yoighaman:

2 Likes

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Oshokalo: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You live luxury lifestyle with 100k a month? Are you sure you know what you are saying?
ogbeni calm down and read everything very well reason,somebody who earn 30k minimum wage,started earning 100k he will live luxury
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by delequake(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
The OP has serious problems.

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Jimmy231: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
internationalman:
Why the sudden rise in comparison between America and Nigeria..

Because things are so hard in Nigeria we are merely working for survival. That's why the fuse about salaries.

People in America just work to pay bill and feed themselves and if by the end of the day they couldn't afford to build a house or achieve much, they will have still lived a better life than a rich man in Nigeria..

You see all these Yahoo boys with flashy cars and mansions for a house, their maga abroad are mostly average citizens..

People that are poor abroad can make someone in Nigeria millionaire. That's to show you the difference between the standard of living and quality of life..
Bros the op na mumu person way never reach airport before he wan live luxury life with 100k . How much be kolo I bag ref one card drinks foods woman . 100 k go finish one week that's if u still manage

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by ogbonti: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lordpeckxy:

You done mention bills finish...

No be who dey use so and so they pay bills.

There is something called good management skills, if you Sabi am, this bills no go be problem.

Yes, his doing quite well over there, and has good structures over here.

Him done do better thing 4 him family here Oo, dem no dey ask am 4 money self, him kid bro 4 here get car, I just dey try tell u.

nah who get car nah him dey pay Maintenance bill.

If you see the duplex wey him build...
him get like 4 houses, Wey dey pay him pple rent.
if u see am
You Mah go know say, the guy get sence.

and if him Kum 4 Xmas, u go see am, very simple.

ok you are the expert - i am a novice, you win, God bless you, bye!
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Coolgent(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is interesting.

Is this an error or what?
What do you mean by spend 100 MILLION for 5 years?
Or You mean 5 Generations ?

Which kin devil lifestyle person wan live and spend 100 Million in 5 years, him wan dey travel go hell fire twice in a month go flex with devilhimself
I think the op mean 10 millions not 100m
10m ÷ 60months = 166k +
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by austinelex: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Oga come back now make another person go
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by bigwig071(m): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Op u mumu too much. Dats if dem no dey pay anytin u no go stay dia? Dan to dey get 1m i n dis fulani zoo?
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by ogbonti: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Classickj:

That is

10 x 8 =80 dollar per day

80 x 5 = 400 dollar per week

400 x 400(naira) = 1,60000 naira

so you no go pay federal income tax? state income tax?social security? medicaid ? and finally you will change the money to naira and be spending naira in US? hmmmmm sumo pikin grin
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Anosco14: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2021
You are right
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by NaBanga: 2:39am On Mar 11, 2021
quickly:

Which apartment- are you talking of shelter? If u regard shelter as accomodation good luck to you. its full , nasty and full of bed bugs
There are some ppl who lost every thing could not pay there bills and got kicked out. esp california and new york

its easy to be homeless in america with no work or business.

Person wey come from naija with father and mother in naija where u wan see family.

Unless u be american of many generations which family. Be like say na alaska u dey.

No family

My dear you are just a learner. You don't know the system. It tells me that your are outside of the system. Keep upholding Nigeria to the end.
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by bigcasava1(m): 2:51am On Mar 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nigeria's economy is doomed.
Corruption in the government cannot be destroyed.
My parents and siblings are not privileged.
Life is absurd.
those people from the north is the problem of nigeria
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by SarkinYarki: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Jmmm
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by Kwara1stson: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2021
bloggerblogger2:

A 100K monthly salary earner in Nigeria is better than a 400K monthly salary earner in the United States.

The luxury lifestyles some of us live here with 100K, cannot sustain us a day over there. We can’t try such in US and save a dim.

Some of our annual rent here is weekly/ monthly rent over there. Can you pay over 100K naira monthly house rent with 400K monthly salary here in Nigeria? You can’t do that, but you don’t have a choice over there. You pay or kicked out of the house.

Some of our people over there are becoming wiser now. They don’t mind sleeping on the streets, work for at least 5-10yrs, move back to Nigeria with their savings. You cannot survive with 100M living comfortably a year over there. Tax go finish you up. But you can live large with 100M for 5yrs or more here in Nigeria depends on your lifestyles tho.

You don’t pay unnecessary tax here. But in foreign countries you pay almost everything.
In naija you can own 10 cars..not in the United States because you pay for packing space for each car. You get the point now?

Some of our people in diaspora, once they earn $10K in a month or so, depends on the job, they’d send $9K down to their Nigeria account and keep $1K for their upkeep. Some would buy lands and build houses for rent or some other businesses.
If you don’t do that, you’d work all your life and come back with nothing. Those of you on this method are wise. But becareful of the people you send your money to here. Trust no one! Get a trustworthy lawyer involved.

U can make unnecessary noise or play loud music here. You can’t try such over there and not find yourself in police cell.

So you see….We are privileged here. We only need to get bad political leaders off the way. By getting involved in politics, national, state, LGA and community affairs. That’s how American youth you admire, do.

They don’t just fold hands, wailing and waiting for a miracle. They debate, disagree, challenge, involved and create. You get the point now?
arant gibberish
Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by uuzba(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2021
lekki1444:
also a true story. when I was in the UK, here on nairaland i used to hear people talk about this drink called ORIJIN. they said it was very good and had herbs and beer and juices. i searched for this drink and eventually found it in a Nigerian restaurant in bolton. guess how much the drink is in England ? 7 pounds for a bottle. thats like 4200 naira. i tried it and got hooked. i would go to this restaurant and buy 3 bottles every weekend. that's 21 pounds aka 13,000 naira. so anyway i moved back to nigeria and went into shop to ask for orijn, they said it was 300 naira for the same bottle. i nearly passed out. so orijin that is 300 naira in naija is 4200 naira in the UK. so the point is ? you need a lot more money abroad to do what you can do very cheap in nigeria
If you are abroad, eat their local abroad dishes for cheap.
Nigerian stuff is categorised as import. And it will be expensive.

1 Like

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by noah91(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2021
bloggerblogger2:

@OP, I think your analogy is full of flaws here. First, 100k salary in Nigeria doesn't equate to 400k. The national minimum wage in the US is $7.5 per hour and it's even higher in some states while in Nigeria it is 33k (many states ain't even paying that currently). Taking $7.5 per hour, it equals to about $1,200 per month as a minimum as against less than $85 dollars in Nigeria. Let's say 40% goes to tax, you still have about $720. Now someone who earns 33k in Nigeria will have to pay for his water, electric bill, security etc and most likely stay in face me - i face you apartment. Let's say that's the equivalent of project houses in the US and we all know it is relatively cheaper and comparing it to the face me - I face you here, it is more serene. Foods and clothes can be cheap if you are willing to patronize the cheap ones. It's normal for foreign foods (African food) to be more expensive there than in Nigeria just like intercontinential dishes are more expensive here. Are cars, phones and other good things of life cheaper in Nigeria compared to the US, hell no. They have access to credit cards, we don't. The environment here is so toxic, theirs is better. It even takes God's grace to find a job of 100k in Nigeria now. If you wanna compare. Use doctor vs doctor, cleaner vs cleaner, lawyer vs lawyer, cos someone collecting 100k in Nigeria is most likely a graduate while someone collecting $2k could be just a High school leaver. There is no comparison here. US is far better than Nigeria. You don't expect the US to lower the standard of living of their people, just because they want it to be as cheap as what we have in Africa. The cheap life we have here is not ideal for an animal, talkless of a human . Let's be reasonable here and not be blinded by hyprocritical patroitism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2021
noah91:

@OP, I think your analogy is full of flaws here. First, 100k salary in Nigeria doesn't equate to 400k. The national minimum wage in the US is $7.5 per hour and it's even higher in some states while in Nigeria it is 33k (many states ain't even paying that currently). Taking $7.5 per hour, it equals to about $1,200 per month as a minimum as agains less than $85 dollars in Nigeria. Let's say 40% goes to tax, you still have about $720. Now someone who earns 33k in Nigeria will have to pay for his water, electric bill, security etc and most likely stay in face me - i face you apartment. Let's say that's the equivalent of project houses in the US and we all know it is relatively cheaper and comparing it to the face me - I face you here, it is more serene. Foods and clothes can be cheap if you are willing to patronize the cheap ones. It's normal for foreign foods (African food) to be more expensive there than in Nigeria just like intercontinential dishes are more expensive here. Are cars, phones and other good things of life cheaper in Nigeria compared to the US, hell no. They have access to credit cards, we don't. The environment here is so toxic, theirs is better. It even takes God's grace to find a job of 100k in Nigeria now. If you wanna compare. Use doctor vs doctor, cleaner vs cleaner, lawyer vs lawyer, cos someone collecting 100k in Nigeria is most likely a graduate while someone collecting $2k could be just a High school leaver. There is no comparison here. US is far better than Nigeria. You don't expect the US to lower the standard of living of their people, just because they want it to be as cheap as what we have in Africa. The cheap life we have here is not ideal for an animal, talkless of a human . Let's be reasonable here and not be blinded by hyprocritical patroitism
don't mind op!

The main take away from your post is that 100k job is not easy to come by in Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.