Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys (2019 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
News reaching me about Nairaland guys goes thus: 1:That they don't respect and value women. 2:That they are hustlers,no much big boys here. 3:That most of them live a reckless lifestyle I.e smoke and drink. 4:That they are for the streets. 5:That they have some self acclaimed redpillers who have nothing to offer aside big prick and always rant about how they will shift a woman's womb,they mostly spend their time at the gym trying to prey on successful women. As a new guy here I just want to clarify if all these things are true because that's what the lady that introduced me to Nairaland told me.

3 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
They are all true. Its very difficult to see a reasonable comment here, its like this place has been overrun by children.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by budaatum: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by vincentjk(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
You opened your account this year and already chasing clout
Don goan look for something to do with your time.

12 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Preciousallure(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor, wehdone

16 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Preciousallure:
Zzor, wehdone
burstedgrin

12 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by lilvicky68(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2021
That evening newspaper that introduced you is lying..very big liar related to lie Mohammed..
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Uncle93(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2021
So what now? Youre the father lord or Godfather of no nonsense territory ? Go and sit down
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by longetivity(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2021
The First Lady that comment Na werey

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by AstroG: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2021
budaatum:
Some are like that, but are constantly being educated.

Zukwanuike

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Ardar:
They are all true. Its very difficult to see a reasonable comment here, its like this place has been overrun by children.
The reasonable ones play some cool music (Vibing Tory Lanez - Deceiving Eve grin) just read comments and leave. No time to waste time on stupid people. Every woman to them is a street hooker including there mother. BS toxic forum!

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Preciousallure:
Zzor, wehdone
; grin
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Telegram234(m): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:
; grin

E no go ever pass that one.

2 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Silentgroper(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Ardar:
News reaching me nw abt most nl females is dat dey've got shallow thought plus no sense.

judging by dz comment i quoted.

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by FalseOracle50: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2021
News reaching the oracle is that you carry every trait of behavior you highlighted up there in your DNA

The oracle has spoken
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless...All of them.

4 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Who's zzor?please can she show herself here
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Ardar:
very true
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ardar:
You're right but on the other hand women caused almost every part of it.
How can you meet a pretty lady at the mall you guys exchange contact and gbam the next thing she tells you after 5 minutes of chatting is that she needs money for some shitty things. That's ackward even if we give her that money we gon fûçk her brains outta her head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Preciousallure:
Zzor, wehdone
You are smart, that's the jobless girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
vincentjk:
You opened your account this year and already chasing clout

Don goan look for something to do with your time.
It's zzór's alternate account

2 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

burstedgrin
I done know since, I don't know how to describe that girl self.
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
It's zzór's alternate account
You've been on this thing for long now, I'm a guy to begin with,why are you obsessed with the young lady ,are you in love with her? just open up.Seriously I don't know who she is

2 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
ZIINI:

You're right but on the other hand women caused almost every part of it.
How can you meet a pretty lady at the mall you guys exchange contact and gbam the next thing she tells you after 5 minutes of chatting is that she needs money for some shitty things. That's ackward even if we give her that money we gon fûçk her brains outta her head cool
Please respect women, they deserve to be respected

2 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by wyry02: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

5 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
jeon my guy,who's this Zzor they've been tagging me with

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
wyry02:
Nigerian girls are useless.
If that's what you think then same applies to you,learn to respect women

2 Likes

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
op all the person told you is the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
jeon my guy,who's this Zzor they've been tagging me with
we both in same shoes. they keep tagging me with fati2001

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by fati2001(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are smart, that's the jobless girl cheesy

nylonland audio billionaire call-in on the nylonland gods.

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
longetivity:
The First Lady that comment Na werey
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday / Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? / A Good Excuse To End The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.