Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys (2035 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by theTranslator: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
fati2001:

nylonland audio billionaire call-in on the nylonland gods.
are you in 2001??
What phone is this??

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by fati2001(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2021
theTranslator:
are you in 2001?? What phone is this??
Nokia c2
and stick to your signature, don't quote me cuz I'm from the north.
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by theTranslator: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
fati2001:

Nokia c2

and stick to your signature, don't quote me cuz I'm from the north.
Oh!
Sorry when I say the north I mean the oligarchy and their allies

How did you screenshot on a c2?? shocked
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ardar:
They are all true. Its very difficult to see a reasonable comment here, its like this place has been overrun by children.

Hmm I see
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
OP What's the Best Way To Break Bad News To Someone?! grin grin grin
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Duplexxx: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Madness has different types

Your madness is very clear that you have finish all the black men that comes around you what left there for man to enjoy or you don't know we men have taste

Nonsense
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Jeon(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Duplexxx:
Madness has different types

Your madness is very clear that you have finish all the black men that comes around you what left there for man to enjoy or you don't know we men have taste

Nonsense

you don't have taste by commenting on this topic.

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
You're very stupid. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them.

Warrgidanairala:
News reaching me about Nairaland guys goes thus: 1:That they don't respect and value women. 2:That they are hustlers,no much big boys here. 3:That most of them live a reckless lifestyle I.e smoke and drink. 4:That they are for the streets. 5:That they have some self acclaimed redpillers who have nothing to offer aside big prick and always rant about how they will shift a woman's womb,they mostly spend their time at the gym trying to prey on successful women. As a new guy here I just want to clarify if all these things are true because that's what the lady that introduced me to Nairaland told me.
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by ImaIma1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
News reaching me nw abt most nl females is dat dey've got shallow thought plus no sense.

judging by dz comment i quoted.

Op this is one of them. See evidence
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Duplexxx: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2021
You're sick

Go for check up

Jeon:

you don't have taste by commenting on this topic.
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by LINTUNE(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2021
Zzor continue..how is the ban going so far.. grin
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
LINTUNE:
Zzor continue..how is the ban going so far.. grin
Mr Tiny waist(AKA "its OK to give a woman some few slaps"wink how's your tiny waist and something doing? kikikiki
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Mr Tiny waist(AKA "its OK to give a woman some few slaps"wink how's your tiny waist and something doing? kikikiki
grin[what a pet name..well my tiny waist is waiting to destroy ya soft ass..better avoid me.
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
LINTUNE:
grin[what a pet name..well my tiny waist is waiting to destroy ya soft ass..better avoid me.
You are looking for who will make head news abi,no be me go suffocate you
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You are looking for who will make head news abi,no be me go suffocate you
grin[perhaps you can give me chance, before making such asumption..in Bella smurda's voice "Las Las everybody go kpai"..
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
LINTUNE:
grin[perhaps you can give me chance, before making such asumption..in Bella smurda's voice "Las Las everybody go kpai"..
lol don't start what you can't finish small tiny waist boy
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
lol don't start what you can't finish small tiny waist boy
abeg lemme o
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
LINTUNE:
abeg lemme o
Go carry your size,mama is too large for you kikikiki
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin
Warrgidanairala:
Go carry your size,mama is too large for you kikikiki
shocked[it's obvious uve imagined how I am on bed, u just teasing me as usual...I can see u the inquisitive type..
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
LINTUNE:
grin shocked[it's obvious uve imagined how I am on bed, u just teasing me as usual...I can see u the inquisitive type..
Na you know that one Mr Churchill kikiki
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by SeunDobo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
News reaching me about Nairaland guys goes thus: 1:That they don't respect and value women. 2:That they are hustlers,no much big boys here. 3:That most of them live a reckless lifestyle I.e smoke and drink. 4:That they are for the streets. 5:That they have some self acclaimed redpillers who have nothing to offer aside big prick and always rant about how they will shift a woman's womb,they mostly spend their time at the gym trying to prey on successful women. As a new guy here I just want to clarify if all these things are true because that's what the lady that introduced me to Nairaland told me.

the girl that's introduce you to NAIRALAND saying all this about us is a werey ... All guys here are hardworking and we are into professional works
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by izzyybothe17: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Na you know that one Mr Churchill kikiki

You’re definitely Zzor �

1 Like

Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
izzyybothe17:

You’re definitely Zzor �
I don't know who she is please
Re: News Reaching Me About Nairaland Guys by JOBgame(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ardar:
They are all true. Its very difficult to see a reasonable comment here, its like this place has been overrun by children.

But ma, how comes you judge such statements have you meet all in person(face to face)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why Would A Man Cancel A Friend Request He Sent A Lady? / How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.