Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) (34354 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2021
cool
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2021
yajide:
y she come turn b4 as if she no go accept...
woman thingz
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Babzeelog(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:
The way she ran like sb who has kept my bro on God-when prayer points.

No bad belle, I hail my bro but her fingers remind me of roast plantains.

Do you copy??
over and Out.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Fredlongs:
The way this marriage thing de scatter women head ehhh
it's not our fault na
Shebi Na wetin society don force us to look out for right from our childhood as girls sef...

Even you go join dey mock aunty wey don reach 30 ,say she never marry.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by IamPlato(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by chatinent: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Babzeelog:

Do you copy??
over and Out.

Agbo baa?

Mo n bọ.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by chatinent: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2021
ukaface:
it's not our fault na
Shebi Na wetin society don force us to look out for right from our childhood as girls sef...

Even you go join dey mock aunty wey don reach 30 ,say she never marry.

True.

The society made women hustlers for marriage. I only wish they don't fall into wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Pinuc: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
All this nonsense must stop. I know a guy who was already preparing for traditional marriage with his fiancee. They went to shoprite and he knelt down for the proposal just for show. I was wondering what the nonsense meant.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Another problem added to the already existing problems in his life. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
confirm!
Xscape047:
Same H..es Shit....Jux a diff ediot.....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2021
/
And the idiota knelt down.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by wellmax(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2021
Took you for photo shoot, what were you thinking?
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by pozehnani(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:
love de sweet when u de watch am bt not wen u enter am

How you handle it matters.

When you expect so much, more than you can give from each other, love goes sour.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Ssoil(f): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Awww, to love and be loved is the best feeling
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:
love de sweet when u de watch am bt not wen u enter am

who tell you?
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2021
So cute.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2021
nengiscrib:

grin grin grin This is very true, very very true. That's why they say love is complicated. You can get the picture by looking at people/couples getting a divorce. Remember that over 90% of them started just like this. I wish this lovely couple the best things in life and that their union would bring tremendous joy to them and their loved ones. Cheers

Yes many acrimony among divorcees started with so much love, that u believe nothing can ever go wrong btw the two love birds till it gets sour, marriage should be sth u sit down and ask urslf, despite everything she may do, will I be willing to still stay If ur answer isn't a vow and an allegiance, then u must reconsider going into it!
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Dreadlock69:
This night we dey go like 7 round

Why do you beleive everyone in a relationship actually engage in coitus?
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Ssoil:
Awww, to love and be loved is the best feeling

To love and be loved isn't the best feeling, maybe its the best 4 ur gender anyways lipsrsealed undecided, no wonder when I see girls phones what full their photos is man and woman holding hands, love quotes, marriage gowns, watching weddings, Lonely quotes, how to be a woman, And recently how to be feminine, how to walk like a boss lady, and all sorts of crap, Is every woman's dream to get married to Prince charming!
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by aryzgreat: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2021
See her knuckles. Must be a yoloba bleaching geh

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2021
StacyO:

Why do you beleive everyone in a relationship actually engage in coitus?

U won't go and face ur brothed bf and solve ur entanglement issue w him, stay here and be asking stupid question? Rather than use Sexual intimacy or just sex u re using coitus, do u think everybody here is educated? Or u just want to show every1 u went t school and studied medics

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Why are the fingers like rainbow?.....just asking for a friend.
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2021
When you enter am, he go be reality not film trick
paulolee:
love de sweet when u de watch am bt not wen u enter am...
my guy say marriage be like secret cult, people wey dey inside dey suffer and no go tell u. instead them go de as you tp join..
congrats though and i wish them happy married life with beautiful children...
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by amazing101x: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Are you straight?
chatinent:
Over butterflies in her belly.

Women's pride.

Seeing proposals make me so emotional.

Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by punisha: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2021
its d bole knuckles for me
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Stockquality: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Gholdboi(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Love! Love!! Love!!! grin
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Aug28th(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:
love de sweet when u de watch am bt not wen u enter am...
my guy say marriage be like secret cult, people wey dey inside dey suffer and no go tell u, bt instead them go de as you to join them..
congrats though and i wish them happy married life with beautiful children...
meanwhile....barca fans hw far??
Lolz
Today na away match o
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Jonah507(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2021
The bleaching cream though.

Coke and Fanta fingers.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing!
Re: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) by Ssoil(f): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Heathrow44:

To love and be loved isn't the best feeling, maybe its the best 4 ur gender anyways lipsrsealed undecided, no wonder when I see girls phones what full their photos is man and woman holding hands, love quotes, marriage gowns, watching weddings, Lonely quotes, how to be a woman, And recently how to be feminine, how to walk like a boss lady, and all sorts of crap, Is every woman's dream to get married to Prince charming!

Shalaye fc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.