Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34410 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
So I've been in relationships, and I think I've seen both the good and bad side of it even tho some didn't really end well,but I've sure learned a lot, and I'm gonna share some. here I'm gonna talk about some points a girl should take note of when in a relationshp. wink
This is not an exclusive for all relationships,but it could be of help.

1. DON'T BE TOO CLINGY: one thing some girls haven't come to term is "too much calls" doesn't mean he's gonna take you so seriously. While it works well for some people it doesn't really go down well with some guys, sometimes it lives the guy wondering if your existence revolves around him.. You really don't need to be all over him give him little space..

2. IMPROVE YOUR SELFWORTH: Pick up some interest, whether academic or something outside the box. Do something different, could be something profitable or a hobby that would appeal to others. Something to make you stand out from the crowd, something that when he looks at you he'll say, yes! That's my girlfriend. wink.

3. SET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT: What do you want from the relationship? What do you want from this guy? Do you think he's the best guy? You think he's worth it? Do you see the relationship going places or its just a "fun" thing? These are things you should ask yourself, things you should get right before settling with that guy you don't just wake-up and accept that guy, know what you want... Think baby girl, think. wink.

4. YOUR PUSSY WON'T KEEP THAT GUY: Now girls, seriously it wouldn't grin if you like pin your head on the ground and place your legs on his shoulders, girl if he's gonna walk away he definitely will. Now how do you show this guy you love him? Get to know his interests, what he likes, what he gains happiness from, find out what keeps him intrigued if your pussy is the only thing you've got to offer that guy, girl you're in for a long thing millions of girls have that thing you have down there, think what's gonna make you outstanding, don't stop him from going about his business that's rather negative.

5: DON'T BE TOO DEMANDING: oh yes! He's your boyfriend but you don't have to turn him to your father, a real man is supposed to know he'll fend for his girlfriend no matter how little it is, yes you'll ask but it shouldn't be everyday. "Bae I want to eat, bae I want make my hair" naaah that's not good look out for yourself too why he adds up.

I hope this makes sense. Guys what do you think? Girls you concur?

Nairalanders, what do you think?

63 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by teejaypee: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP, You're so right about number 1. I lost interest in my Ex because she was like that.

IMO,When you love someone, and you show it too much, the person would definitely get bored, though most of us won't admit.

Point 4 and 5 so on point...cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
[b]Whoever coined the phrase "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER" is not only reasonable but wise.

Having made some silly mistakes myself in this game of love,I cannot but agree with the OP on issues like this,so I'm gonna add to the points raised,there are many more which we cannot highlight but a wise lady should know these things with time.
Let's go there;

1)Don't be too clingy; Examples of clinginess is when you call a man 20 out of the 24 hours in a day,my sister you are choking him, stop visiting him like you don't have food/or source of entertainment in your own house,my dear,let him have his space,he will love you for it,let him be the one begging you to come,stop making yourself too available,if he will not marry you,he won't.

2)Improve your self worth; you see guys asking this question all over again "Aunty what else can you offer apart from sex and food" you want to be respected,please find something doing,let your man be able to call you,and ask for financial bailout,he will respect you more.

3)Set your priorities right; Big sisters,what do you really want in a man,have an opinion,you were created for yourself.Let your opinions be heard.
A word is enough for the wise.

4)Your Pvssy can't keep that guy; Inasmuch as I'm an advocate of freedom of expression of sex,please let's not build our relationship around it,Women are emotional beings,its rare for you to meet a sex only woman,so make sure you really want it before indulging in it,make sure he deserves to have you too,there is no room for regrets.
If you are for no sex before marriage please stick to it,don't follow the fade or be blackmailed into it. Let's have some dignity,ejo edakun. smiley

5)Don't be too demanding; My dears I'd rather say,don't demand at all. Be with that man that is reasonable enough to buy you gifts,and make you feel special,say no to brokeasses please cheesy but please get something doing. If you ask a guy for money to buy BRA,babe shame no even catch you?.

PS...All these advice/guidelines are not exclusive,the best thing is study your man and know the pattern he operates with.
With common sense you can make a difference.
Make sure you worth your weight in gold,and even if it doesn't end well,he will never forget you.

I relax my thumbs here.
Sits as I smoke my SK jeje grin

Lalasticlala,time still dey,make this thread reach permanent site, e good well well for sisters in the zone grin
Please,abeg,ejo,do Allah,if you want to quote Me,please hold your brains along,if you quote Me like a lunatic,I will bash,coz me sef dey craze o,this is not my real face o undecided
[/b]

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
4. YOUR PUSSY WON'T KEEP THAT GUY: Now girls, seriously it wouldn't grin if you like pin your head on the ground and place your legs on his shoulders, girl if he's gonna walk away he definitely will. Now how do you show this guy you love him? Get to know his interests, what he likes, what he gains happiness from, find out what keeps him intrigued if your pussy is the only thing you've got to offer that guy, girl you're in for a long thing millions of girls have that thing you have down there, think what's gonna make you outstanding, don't stop him from going about his business that's rather negative.

If your pussy isn't SWEET enough to make him think of you even while he is about to receive holy communion then you are not a super model girlfriend undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Subjectifying women!

impressive manual for empty heads!

There is no "how to manual" be yourself!

if he doesnt like you then he isnt worth your time, this poo is for small-minded girls #garbage

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
*Love his Mother

* Understand his Words and Silence

* Don't be too available.

* Help him with his Dreams

* Save his Money

* Pray for him.

It you do all these and the op 's point and you still loose him.

* Go to mountain

* Fast and Pray day and night.

Nice one Laveda!!! smiley

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:
Subjectifying women!

if he doesnt like you then he isnt worth your time, this poo is for small-minded girls #garbage

You never disappoint. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:
Subjectifying women!

What are you? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

If your pussy isn't SWEET enough to make him think of you even while he is about to receive holy communion then you are not a super model girlfriend undecided

Lol actually, pussies don't keep men.. For real.

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by iykekelvins(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm feeling you.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
What are you? grin grin
I don't engage in conversations with warbling trash, try the next guy! #pertinent

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
copy things oooo make i go show madam
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

I don't engage in conversations with warbling trash, try the next guy! #pertinent
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

Neither do I!! undecided
At least not with a grumpy cretin.

Bye smiley

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Now how do
you show this guy you love him? Get
to know his interests, what he likes,
what he gains happiness from, find
out what keeps him intrigued if your
pussy is the only thing you've got to
offer that guy, girl you're in for a long
thing millions of girls have that thing
you have down there, think what's
gonna make you outstanding, don't
stop him from going about his
business that's rather negative.

makes no sense to me.
I believe it's so much more easier if you date a guy you share common interests with than getting involved with some dude you have nothing in common with and you find yourself bending over backwards just to be involved in some parts of his life.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
*Love his Mother

* Understand his Words and Silence

* Don't be too available.

* Help him with his Dreams

*save his money

* Pray for him.

It you do all these and the op 's point and you still loose him.

* Go to mountain

*Fast and pray day and night.

Nice one Laveda!!! smiley
Thank me later. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

Lol actually, pussies don't keep men.. For real.

If pussys don't keep men, a man wouldn't leave his wife at home and start furcking with another babe tongue

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmn, ok, lemme keep my fingers crossed incase lalasticlala wan perform wonders, cos these days he's unpredictable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by dollyjoy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:
Subjectifying women!

Ooh Jessssssssssssssusssssss!

You are always finding faults and criticizing.

The op points are very valid, give her credit for that. Shoiiiiiiiii.

11 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

boss see how your finish her cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Schumastic sweedy wink
Please come add to this,we are all learning.

Ladies please ignore any demented fellow that shows up on this thread,just give them the vanquay treatment grin.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Thank me later. cheesy

Practicing how to rule out or what?

Don't get your point missy

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Rozaystunna(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
who love EPP for 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Practicing how to rule out or what?

Don't get your point missy
Really?.
Do you guys really do all that for bfs?...channel that energy into doing something more realistic for yourselves and when a good man comes knocking you can go to the mountains for him in his house as a wife.
I couldn't have agreed more with the bbm guy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Really?.
Do you guys really do all that for bfs?...channel that energy into doing something more realistic for yourselves and when a good man comes knocking you can go to the mountains for him in his house as a wife.
I couldn't have agreed more with the bbm guy.
Now listen.

I have been watching you act silly trying to sound intelligent. I made it none of my business because you haven't come directly at me.

How old are you?

Do you become a wife in just a day?

How many frogs do you want to kiss before you kiss that prince charming?

How do you handle marriage if you cant handle relationship ( dating)

What are your roles In a relationship?

What do you offer to guys other than body in a relationship

Can your current boyfriend propose to you?

Answer this questions thoughtfully and you would realize how flawed your reasoning really is.

Plus don't play stunts on me to get online attention ever again.!!!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
catfight loading grin emperorlee i call you ooo

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now listen.

I have been watching you act silly trying to sound intelligent. I made it none of my business because you haven't come directly at me.

How old are you?

Answer this questions thoughtfully and you would realize how flawed your reasoning really is.

herbie27 done kiss plenty cheesy frogs always mix with their kind

8 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
catfight loading grin emperorle e i call you ooo

Who is killing who? cheesy grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now listen.

How old are you?

As always!.
That's quit a personality you noticed and i haven't noticed your excesses. cheesy

Easily getting piqued when mentioned, and resorting to name calling...i don't do bitches!.

Like i said, since you want to be a mean girl...Laveda's write up is ok but yours is the dumbest from a girl.

If you keep praying and fasting all day and nyts for bfs, how much fasting and prayers will you end up doing?.

You sounded like a desperate girl looking for who to wife her.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Who is killing who? cheesy grin
them wan kill herbie ooo look wetin diva talk cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.