Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,670,868 members, 6,279,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 May 2021 at 11:40 AM

Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam (10402 Views)

Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Building Technology/ Engineering Forum : A Thread For Builders. / Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by gbemishile: 6:31am On Apr 27
Viruses:
There are past questions and answers on their website
There is an accredited training center in Lagos.
There are also recommended text books and other references.
please can u tell me where their training center is in lagos
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Viruses: 3:01pm On Apr 27
gbemishile:

please can u tell me where their training center is in lagos

They have been doing online tutorials for sometime, I will check if they resume on-site tutorials.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by gbemishile: 5:16pm On Apr 27
Viruses:

They have been doing online tutorials for sometime, I will check if they resume on-site tutorials.
please how about the issue of payment
I have to pay for student membership first,then pay for the course.you said one can not pay through Nigerian debit cards.akso how much is the training tutorials itself.
I am a newbie to this program
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by oma007: 12:21am On Apr 28
Hello, please how do I join the last-minute revision classes for the May exams?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Viruses: 2:44am On Apr 28
gbemishile:

please how about the issue of payment
I have to pay for student membership first,then pay for the course.you said one can not pay through Nigerian debit cards.akso how much is the training tutorials itself.
I am a newbie to this program

Pay with your dollar debit card if you have a dom account or use someone who has or get someone abroad to pay for you.

For training fees, you will have to contact the training providers.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Viruses: 2:45am On Apr 28
oma007:
Hello, please how do I join the last-minute revision classes for the May exams?

Do you mean the revision classes that'll be held a minute to the exam? Kindly provide clarity.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by gbemishile: 9:49pm On May 01
Viruses:

Pay with your dollar debit card if you have a dom account or use someone who has or get someone abroad to pay for you.

For training fees, you will have to contact the training providers.

guess u don't use a training provider.i checked their website and the training provider available is based in the north.
does it mean I can self study for the exams and pass?
please I beg I need more clarifications so I can plan for the next batch cus this may is gone already
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Viruses: 10:29pm On May 02
gbemishile:

guess u don't use a training provider.i checked their website and the training provider available is based in the north.
does it mean I can self study for the exams and pass?
please I beg I need more clarifications so I can plan for the next batch cus this may is gone already

I am not sure about the location of the training center but I doubt it's in the north. There is even no exam center in the north so why will a training center be there. But that's by the side.

Most people study themselves and pass. There are past questions and answers on the website and there are study materials available too. I am also in a group where we share ideas. You can send a PM.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Tinyxtar: 3:03pm On May 03
Hello

Please am writing this month BCS can have a link to your Whatapp group. My email is freeman.olarewaju@yahoo.com
Viruses:

I am not sure about the location of the training center but I doubt it's in the north. There is even no exam center in the north so why will a training center be there. But that's by the side.

Most people study themselves and pass. There are past questions and answers on the website and there are study materials available too. I am also in a group where we share ideas. You can send a PM.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by gbemishile: 10:04pm On May 03
Viruses:

I don't know ow PM's work.please I can just send a direct mail to u if I can have your email address.
getting someone abroad to pay for me is an issue now.cant I still use a Nigerian bank like stanbic ibtc to pay?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by joeysuki(m): 10:24pm On May 03
Bro please respond to your mail
Viruses:

I sent you an email
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by destinable(m): 1:15pm On May 04
Viruses:

Afternoon bro. I know it's coming a bit late now but I was recently introduced to the BCS certification and I was hoping you could direct me to where I could get study materials. I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

My Mail: desmondwebor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Work Smarter. / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / 28 Oil Workers Trapped, 100 Rescued In Conoil Fire Accident In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.