Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam (31594 Views)

Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Building Technology/ Engineering Forum : A Thread For Builders. / Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by PremiumTrends(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Please help me with the materials. My email is: travisonhisownz@gmail.com
Thank you.

Hello, send me a PM if you are still in need of complete and concise materials[/quote]
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by echodword: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Loye1:
Hello, I'm also writing the exam. Can you please send me the material. This is my email lasheoye@gmail.com
Hello @virus please could you also please share the BCS IT Certificate materials with me
email: uchennachieke@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +2347064491606
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by echodword: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Viruses:
Okay

Hello Viruses please could you also share the material for the BCS IT Certificate course with me
Whatsapp: +2347064491606
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by echodword: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please anyone who has the materials or useful resources for the BCS IT Certificate course should please kindly help.
phone/Whatsapp: +2347064491606

Thank you.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by echodword: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2022
PremiumTrends:
Thank you.

Hello, send me a PM if you are still in need of complete and concise materials

Please have you gotten a feedback on the exam materials?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by PremiumTrends(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
No, I haven't gotten any feedback.

Have you been able to get the materials from anyone? Please help out

echodword:

Please have you gotten a feedback on the exam materials?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by chidicute(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gents ,If you need BCS materials for your BCS preparations ,you can do well to PM me . chidexnj@gmail.com. it comes with a stipend though. It really helped me ace my BCS
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by ipadnf: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Please could you also send it to me, I would really appreciate. My email is ipadeolamicheal4@gmail.com
Viruses:
I will send you the link to download the materials or I'll just send them to you.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by CARlgord07: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Viruses:
I will send you the link to download the materials or I'll just send them to you.
Please can you share with me? carlgord07@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by emmaroland: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Viruses:
Hello, please can you help share the BCS certificate in IT materials with me. emmaroland32@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by bell1255: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Viruses:
Kindly send me link to the study materials. 🙏
Melodyjakes@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Perezzoe: 3:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Good morning Everyone,

Thanks for the update via this trend it really helpful,

Pls I need study materials for BCS exam for the fought coming examination pls if anyone has can he or she kindly share as well as if there is any telegram or what app group which will aid my preparation?

Email:perezmozez@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Perezzoe: 3:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Good Morning everyone,

Hi viruses,
Pls can you send me study materials for BCS certificate exam?

Email: perezmozez@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Iamharyo99(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Good Morning everyone,

Hi viruses,
Pls can you send me study materials for BCS certificate exam?

Email: Theolowuayo@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Iamharyo99(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2023
Viruses:

Hello Good Evening Viruses.
If you can see this i would also like the link to download the study materials.
Thank you

Theolowuayo@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Olaniyan96: 1:53pm On May 09, 2023
I have Study materials for BCS Certificate exams and past question from 2010 till date. If you are interested, call or whatsapp me to access them 07013514186.
PremiumTrends:
Thank you.

Hello, send me a PM if you are still in need of complete and concise materials
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by SydneyC: 10:04pm On May 12, 2023
shockreaction:
For anyone who took the exams, how did you find it? Information Systems and Software Development were pretty decent, but Computer and Network Technology proved to be trickier than I planned for.

I've been self-studying since I have several years of experience in the field, and I plan to complete the Diploma and the Professional Graduate Diploma within the next year.

I've got a Telegram group to discuss studying, ideas and tips. If you'd like to join, dm me.

Greetings man. Were you able to go through with the rest of the exams?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by dadadoc: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anyone preparing for this exam in Abuja?
Any study centre or how to get the materials?
Ty!
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by shockreaction(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
SydneyC:

Greetings man. Were you able to go through with the rest of the exams?

Yeah. I finished the rest of the exams in April 2022 and just got the mark for my project last month.

I've shared my experience here:
https://www.antinormal.org/2023/08/31/finally-got-a-degree/
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Kehindeafusat: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2023
shockreaction:

Yeah. I finished the rest of the exams in April 2022 and just got the mark for my project last month.

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Abikaz: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Congratulations Shockcreation,

I'm preparing for software development BCS exam, don't have any background in IT and I am not understanding the coding, pseudocode and c program area. Can you suggest any platform or idea a beginner like me can check to practice to ace this exam please,
I'll appreciate your response.
Thank you.

Hi Shockreaction,

Could you please share materials for BCS HEQ exam to kehindeafusat@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by patokenneth: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2023
shockreaction:

Read your experience here... Congratulations. They wanted to kill your roll with the project. Earlier this year, I wanted to request a remark for Computer Network (certificate in IT) but their rules/conditions were just not straight forward. It looks like it's different for the PGD
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Agnes22: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Viruses:

Please can you send the link to me as well?

agnesyusuf22@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.