Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam (31646 Views)

Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Building Technology/ Engineering Forum : A Thread For Builders. / Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Pweetyangel(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Viruses:
I will send you the link to download the materials or I'll just send them to you.

Please can you kindly send the materials to me also, I want to start the exam. Thank you

angel.kofowora@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by zenonzeal: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pweetyangel:

Please can you kindly send the materials to me also, I want to start the exam. Thank you

angel.kofowora@gmail.com

Pls I do need the material's, I intend writing in October
zenonzeal@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by zenonzeal: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Viruses:
This thread is aimed at sharing idea and relevant information as it relates to BCS certificate exam coming up in May.

I have also created a WhatsApp group where we can share materials and possibly have live revisions together as the exam date approaches.

WhatsApp group is for only those that have registered for the exam.

Good Day,

Pls I do the materials to prepared the the next exam.
Kindly provide me with the download link or send to the email

zenonzeal@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by BNTtech: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
MadamAO:
Please who has study materials and can share a link to a WhatsApp or telegram group for the BCS certificate exam in October?

Find & text me on Telegram. My Nairaland moniker is the same as Telegram's. Just state you are from Nairaland when you do, because it may be a different person you are talking to there. Whether you wanna self-study or join us, we're ever ready to help.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by gbemishile: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2021
BNTtech:

Find & text me on Telegram. My Nairaland moniker is the same as Telegram's. Just state you are from Nairaland when you do, because it may be a different person you are talking to there. Whether you wanna self-study or join us, we're ever ready to help.
U didn't create the group on WhatsApp?
I have only WhatsApp and not telegram
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by BNTtech: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
gbemishile:

U didn't create the group on WhatsApp?
I have only WhatsApp and not telegram

Hi. Never mentioned anything about WhatsApp. If you need anything of value as regards BCS resources and peer groups, Telegram is where you need to be. It takes nothing to get an account.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Omoyennimie(f): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please I need the study materials as well. If there is any study group to join, I'll appreciate it too.
Please help send study materials to my email omoboyeadedamola@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Miley72: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
For those writing this October. I came across the group chat on telegram where you can access the materials.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by freshious94: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
I have bcs materials compiled, hit me up on whatsapp if you need it, paid for it though, so I'm selling it too... i will be writing in October, lagos, we can still study together preciouschijindu3@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawe45: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
freshious94:
I have BCS materials compiled, hit me up on WhatsApp if you need it, paid for it though, so I'm selling it too... I will be writing in October, Lagos, we can still study together preciouschijindu3@yahoo.com

Please check your mail
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Rhyah(f): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2021
I'm considering taking the BCS route to expand my knowledge base in IT as someone enroute transitioning to tech. Since I seem new to tech, I'll like to have some formal training and fundamental qualifications.

Not planning to write the exams soonest, only just want to take out time to prepare for it.
It's not really needed to boost my CRS as only a Ph.D can add any more points on my education.

Pls, any advice for me as I tow this path? Or would you recommend something else.

shockreaction

1 Like

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by aibee01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
zenonzeal:

Pls I do need the material's, I intend writing in October
zenonzeal@gmail.com

Please, I need the study material.
otentikhibe@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawe45: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
BNTtech:

I just contacted you on Telegram
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawe45: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Viruses:
Materials are on their website.

You can also reach out to an accredited training center which may be expensive, in this case, you can combine with someone to purchase them.

I'm interested in study materials and joining the WhatsApp group
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by BNTtech: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
rawe45:

I just contacted you on Telegram

Oh, okay. I hope you got help already?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawe45: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
BNTtech:

Oh, okay. I hope you got help already?

Not yet o
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by BNTtech: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
rawe45:

Not yet o

For real? With what name did you contact? Maybe I could contact the handler.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by BNTtech: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rhyah:
I'm considering taking the BCS route to expand my knowledge base in IT as someone enroute transitioning to tech. Since I seem new to tech, I'll like to have some formal training and fundamental qualifications.

Not planning to write the exams soonest, only just want to take out time to prepare for it.
It's not really needed to boost my CRS as only a Ph.D can add any more points on my education.

Pls, any advice for me as I tow this path? Or would you recommend something else.

shockreaction

Hi Rhyah. You can contact us. Let's know more about your situation and how we can help.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawe45: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
BNTtech:

For real? With what name did you contact? Maybe I could contact the handler.

rawe45
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by BNTtech: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2021
rawe45:

rawe45

Hello. Are you sorted yet?
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by rawe45: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
BNTtech:

Hello. Are you sorted yet?

Yes. I realized it about an hour ago.
Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by grace2all: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please kindly share the telegram or whatsapp link to grace2ally2k@yahoo.com

shockreaction:
For anyone who took the exams, how did you find it? Information Systems and Software Development were pretty decent, but Computer and Network Technology proved to be trickier than I planned for.

I've been self-studying since I have several years of experience in the field, and I plan to complete the Diploma and the Professional Graduate Diploma within the next year.

I've got a Telegram group to discuss studying, ideas and tips. If you'd like to join, dm me.

1 Like

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by confidential20: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anyone writing BCS this Oct and needs materials can send a PM.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Afolavid: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2021
shockreaction:
For anyone who took the exams, how did you find it? Information Systems and Software Development were pretty decent, but Computer and Network Technology proved to be trickier than I planned for.

I've been self-studying since I have several years of experience in the field, and I plan to complete the Diploma and the Professional Graduate Diploma within the next year.

I've got a Telegram group to discuss studying, ideas and tips. If you'd like to join, dm me.

Hello, can you please add me up.? Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by MahiMahi: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2021
confidential20:
Hi could I also join the whatsapp or telegram channel please? my email is mobicrack1234@gmail.com
also if I could get the study materials if possible please
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by MahiMahi: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Viruses:
This thread is aimed at sharing idea and relevant information as it relates to BCS certificate exam coming up in May.

I have also created a WhatsApp group where we can share materials and possibly have live revisions together as the exam date approaches.

WhatsApp group is for only those that have registered for the exam.
i have registered for the exams bcs, could I get the whatsapp group link join email: mobicrack1234@gmail.com
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by chidicute(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
confidential20:

Pls I'm a newbie ,kindly add me to any study group. I'm looking at registering for the October exam. Anyone should kindly reach out to me on this mail chidexnj@gmail.com for materials and any study group.
Thanks
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Reniks567: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
shockreaction:

Please I sent you a mail I will be taking the exam this October, kindly respond
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Reniks567: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
confidential20:

Please I sent you a mail, kindly respond. I will be taking the exam this october
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by Reniks567: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Viruses:
I have sent an email to those that dropped their emails to be added to the WhatsApp group.

Kindly check and respond

Please can I be added to the WhatsApp group for October exam. I have sent you an email.
Re: Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam by grace2all: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2021
kindly share study materials with me. grace2ally2k@yahoo.com
Viruses:
I have sent an email to those that dropped their emails to be added to the WhatsApp group.

Kindly check and respond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.