Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What I Experienced Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Experienced Today. (2880 Views)

Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Experienced Today. by Lidocaine: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2021
So today we had an early class in school so I had to be in school before 7.30am.

Due to the Covid-19 guideline policy everyone is required to use there nosemask before they are allowed to enter the school premises.

The security man at the gate was sending everybody who was not with nosemask back to go and use their nosemask before entry.

This is the interesting part, there are two ladies in front of me who wanted to enter the school but they did not use nosemask immediately they man asked them where is their nosemask they just smiled to the man and the man said they should enter.

I was so amazed then I decided to remove my nosemask and see the man's reaction.

When he asked me where is my nosemask,they kind of eye I take look the man ehn he just said I should enter..

Anybody else experience this kind of nonsense situation.......

Lalasticlala..
Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by Lawalemi(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2021
The feeling that girls are too beautiful to spread coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by Xenry: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Once a girl don fine, she don make am be that.
The world of SIMPs is already revolving around women.

9 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by FalseOracle50: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2021
I see the security man flogging you for disobedience at some point.

The oracle has spoken

3 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: What I Experienced Today. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: What I Experienced Today. by slawormiir: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a pussy ass niggarr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Experienced Today. by thatsleepboy1: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2021
The man allowed you to enter cos he saw you with a mask and secondly you saw what he did and you could make him lose his job.

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced Today. by prince2pac(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2021
FalseOracle50:
I see the security man flogging you for disobedience at some point.

The oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced Today. by Bornsinner7: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2021
grin
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Mandela27: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lolss omoh I wonder why some men no just gree wise

Yesterday a guy came into a restaurant with a lady,when they ordered for food,the girl said she wanted fufu and said the guy should go and buy it for her outside the restaurant,omoh the idiot went and the babe has already started eating the garri while waiting for the fufu
Omoh as they were still there the babe phone rang and she went out to pick the call and the mumu man was still there staring at her like a goddess...the one wey pain me pass na when the babe tell the guy to go collect water make she drink...man my brain wan skata....the owner of the restaurant con call my name say make I help am give the couple water from fridge cus een been dey outside dey wash plates and pot..omoh I tell the girl say see fridge there,if she wan drink water make she go open fridge collect na so I match out of the restaurant b4 I continue to see rubbish... damn I hate women that always take advantage of mumu men

modified*
the SIMPle man even asked why I talked to the mumu girl like that if u see eye I take lookam ehn,small tin remain I wan konk een head

8 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
the future has always been kpekus!

3 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
And will always be kpekus grin
To the poster above mii
Re: What I Experienced Today. by sunshineV(f): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
and will continue to be kpekus either tight nor slack
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Bornsinner7: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
And will be kpekus continually either deep or shallow
Re: What I Experienced Today. by ITbomb(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
The Future is Clitocurrency

3 Likes

Re: What I Experienced Today. by columbus007(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Imagine you dey complain,you get to.to?
Re: What I Experienced Today. by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mandela27:

Yesterday a guy came into a restaurant with a lady,when they ordered for food,the girl said she wanted fufu and said the guy should go and buy it for her outside the restaurant,omoh the idiot went and the babe has already started eating the garri while waiting for the fufu
Omoh as they were still there the babe phone rang and she went out to pick the call and the mumu man was still there staring at her like a goddess...the one wey pain me pass na when the babe tell the guy to go collect water make she drink...man my brain wan skata....the owner of the restaurant con call my name say make I help am give the couple water from fridge cus een been dey outside dey wash plates and pot..omoh I tell the girl say see fridge there,if she wan drink water make she go open fridge collect na so I match out of the restaurant b4 I continue to see rubbish... damn I hate women that always take advantage of mumu men

Lmaoooo

I enjoyed your story. I pity the man in it dou. Such power a woman can wield cuz of a slice of pussy
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Mandela27: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

I enjoyed your story. I pity the man in it dou. Such power a woman can wield cuz of a slice of pussy
swears man
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Mandela27: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
the future has always been kpekus!
omoh stop to use this pishurr na
as I see this pic for morning na once AZ hungry me
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Drsnives(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
I can do worst ooo..
I need help
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Mandela27:
omoh stop to use this pishurr na as I see this pic for morning na once AZ hungry me
lol my OG wey do me promise and fail that year
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Mandela27: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol my OG wey do me promise and fail that year
no worry e go good!
Re: What I Experienced Today. by mecussey(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Mandela27:

modified*
the SIMPle man even asked why I talked to the mumu girl like that if u see eye I take lookam ehn,small tin remain I wan konk een head

You don't understand the power of jazz. You think waist bid Na jewelry? Pray make Benin girl no hold you for work. Na only drugs dey cure jazz, excessive alcohol or weed is enough to bring back your senses.
Re: What I Experienced Today. by wenge910: 2:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Lawalemi:
The feeling that girls are too beautiful to spread coronavirus
Re: What I Experienced Today. by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Lidocaine:
So today we had an early class in school so I had to be in school before 7.30am.

Due to the Covid-19 guideline policy everyone is required to use there nosemask before they are allowed to enter the school premises.

The security man at the gate was sending everybody who was not with nosemask back to go and use their nosemask before entry.

This is the interesting part, there are two ladies in front of me who wanted to enter the school but they did not use nosemask immediately they man asked them where is their nosemask they just smiled to the man and the man said they should enter.

I was so amazed then I decided to remove my nosemask and see the man's reaction.

When he asked me where is my nosemask,they kind of eye I take look the man ehn he just said I should enter..
Answer to your question: Who run the world? Girls (girls) grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response) / Female Protruding Bellybutton: A Turn-on Or Turn-off / Who Will Marry My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.